Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd May 2013 at 5:03 PM
Default Your Favorite & Least Favorite Foods
What foods do you love and which ones do you absolutely despise beyond all logical sense?
I love ice cream, pretty much any bread, muffin, scone, or other carb-type thing, spaghetti, and just about any fruit.
I despise collard greens (I think they smell horrendous too), cauliflower, broccoli, cooked spinach (fresh is fine), plain mashed beans, raw carrots (they make me gag because of the texture), boiled cabbage (same as carrots), Costco cake (too sweet), and just about any icing.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 2nd May 2013 at 7:41 PM
I loooooove pizza and cheeseburgers. I hate cole slaw, brussel sprouts, and lima beans. Well, I hate any kind of canned, steamed, or boiled vegetables. I only like vegetables in salads or stir-fried like how Chinese do it.

Resident wet blanket.
Instructor
#3 Old 3rd May 2013 at 12:58 AM
Love: Pasta, salads, veggies, pizza, meatball subs, chicken, steak, pork, mac & cheese, and mashed potatoes to name a few.

Hate: Any kind of fish/seafood, mayonnaise.
Inventor
#4 Old 3rd May 2013 at 8:05 AM
Love: raw carrots, raw cauliflower, tomatoes straight from the garden, peas, especially crowder peas straight from the garden, strawberries, homemade (mayo) cole slaw, celery, potatoes, corn, homemade fried corn, grapes, watermelon, corn bread, dressing,

Hate: mayonnaise, popsicles, eggs (especially boiled), greens of any kind, noodles, tuna, anything that requires boiled eggs, sweet corn bread, fish

I'm not too fond of ice cream. I might eat it like once a year, or when I have a sore throat though.

I am full aware of how ironic it is that I love cole slaw, but HATE mayonnaise. I will seriously cringe when I make it and have to add the mayonnaise.

I have never even tasted boiled eggs or tuna, because I can't get passed the horrendous smell.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd May 2013 at 8:47 AM
love: taco bell, pizza, nachos, pizza casserole, anything with the word "pizza" in it

hate:eggs, cabbage, ham, seafood, anything with a very strong smell really
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd May 2013 at 10:38 AM
What on earth is a pizza casserole?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd May 2013 at 10:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simonem
What on earth is a pizza casserole?

This: http://www.recipelion.com/Casserole...Pizza-Casserole
Mad Poster
#8 Old 3rd May 2013 at 1:34 PM
Love: Chocolate, Bacon, Chicken

Hate: Ham, Pumpkin

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Scholar
#9 Old 3rd May 2013 at 2:48 PM
Love: chocolate, toffee, quarter-pounder with cheese, kahlua, sticky rice with tempura prawn, my husband's stir-fry venison with jalapeño, and my mother's spagetti.

Hate: Saurkraut, okra, anchovy, beef liver, my mother's meatloaf, and scotch

eta: butterscotch (in the Love column)
Banned
#10 Old 3rd May 2013 at 6:46 PM
I just loves to eats: Pizza, Spagehtti, Fish, Shrimps, Blue Crabs...and a little bit of Zaxby's.

I hate to eat: anything that has a high content of Flabby-Fatty Patties, I hate "Cuznhini" ( I mean Zucchini), Veal, Asparhgus, Negro Food (oops, I means Slave Food). I mean hogmogs, fatback, chitterlins, oxtails, smothered fish, neckbones, lol!
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd May 2013 at 7:37 PM
LOVE : Anything italian

HATE: Steaks =/
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd May 2013 at 9:42 PM
Loves: Bean and cheese burritos, teriyaki chicken, ice cream cones, most cereals, PUFFY CHEETOS FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY UNF :lovestruc

Hates: Seafood. It's mostly the consistency, but it's also the smell. I dislike most raw vegetables and freakishly large fruits. I don't like grapes the size of my fingers, kthnx.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 3rd May 2013 at 11:04 PM
Just a small list off the top of my head.

Love: dark chocolate, ham (regular or country), almost all seafood including sushi, chicken, broccoli, my grandma's green beans, mom's chicken pot pie, almost any kind of cheese, strawberries, deviled eggs, pickles, corn, homemade mash potatoes, homegrown tomatoes (with salt, you can seriously make a meal out of them), squash when mixed with zucchini. Oh, and cheesecakes from the Cheesecake Factory

Hate: mushrooms, bacon, honey baked hams, scrambled eggs, red meat (I may eat red meat once a month, if that), carrots, okra, cantaloupe, lima beans, brussel sprouts, McDonalds (seriously, even when I was 5, I hated their food), anything with marinara sauce (like spaghetti) it's so overwhelming to me, I can't taste the food it came on.

My LJ / My Simblr
Formerly known as ShadowsMystery
Scholar
#14 Old 3rd May 2013 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShadowsMystery

Love: homegrown tomatoes (with salt, you can seriously make a meal out of them)

I have wonderful memories of sitting with my mom, each of us holding a salt shaker, in amongst the tomatoes. There's just no point in eating a tomato from the grocers.
Undead Molten Llama
#15 Old 3rd May 2013 at 11:41 PM
If it involves cheese of any kind in any way, I'm all over it. Really, I'll eat anything once. And I've eaten some strange things in far corners of the world. (Like giant water bugs. I kid you not. They're a delicacy where I was at the time, in Thailand. They were pretty tasty, actually! Like crab, only without the seafood smell and with, IMO, a better texture. Not surprising, I guess, since insects and crustaceans are closely related, both arthropods.) I also love a lot of things that most people hate. Like brussels sprouts. I LOVE brussels sprouts. And haggis. Like, real homemade haggis. And blood pudding! And scrapple! Bring on the offal!

About the only foods I won't eat are fish/seafood (because of the smell) and pickled beets. And on the drink front, I can't stand either coffee or beer. I avoid the aisle in the grocery store where they keep the coffee because UGH!

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 3rd May 2013 at 11:41 PM
Likes - Carrots, Lettuce, Summer Sausage, Cheese, White Chocolate, ice cream, Spaghetti, Chicken Alfredo, Macaroni & cheese, Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter Pie, Shrimp, Strawberries, Blackberries, Raspberries, Bacon, Tomatoes, Kidney Beans, Pizza, Brown rice, Wild Rice, Worcestershire sauce, Nachos, Burritos, Tacos, Grilled Cheese, Hamburgers, Fries, Yellow Mustard, Taffy Candies (Not that cheap Wonka crap!), AirHeads Candy, Butterfingers, Skittles, Potato Chips.

Dislikes - Steak, Ribs, Prime Rib, Cabbage, Brussel Sprouts, Lima Beans, Bean Sprouts, Water Caltrop, Chickpeas, Pearl onions, broccoli, Pickles, Cucumbers, Artichokes, Blueberries, Green beans, deviled eggs, mayonnaise, soy sauce, Tartar Sauce, Liver, Saurkraut.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Inventor
#17 Old 4th May 2013 at 5:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSlothPrincess
love: taco bell, pizza, nachos, pizza casserole, anything with the word "pizza" in it

hate:eggs, cabbage, ham, seafood, anything with a very strong smell really

Ever had a pizza pot pie?
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 4th May 2013 at 5:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leo06girl
Ever had a pizza pot pie?

nope, do you have a recipe?
Inventor
#19 Old 5th May 2013 at 8:46 PM
I found the recipe in the newspaper a long time ago, but have since lost it. I found this one though:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct....45960087,d.cGE

You can also just do a google search for one.
Inventor
#20 Old 5th May 2013 at 11:39 PM
I love any kind of pasta, pizza, tacos, chicken, bacon, BBQ, fruits, berries and salads.

I hate onions, raisins, liver and cod.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 6th May 2013 at 1:09 AM
I am a sucker for French Fries, Macarons, Roman Noodles, Chicken Strips, Salad, Pizza. All that yummy junk. I just love any type of Mexican, American, and Asian foods.
I despise Tuna, Cole Slaw, Ranch, and any type of fish altogether.
Scholar
#22 Old 6th May 2013 at 7:35 PM
I love citrus and tangy things to a ridiculous degree, and all types of seafood- if it swims, I bet I'd love it.

(except for catfish)

A little bit of sour with a lot of savory and It's perfect. I can never get enough when I make lemon-tomato pasta sauce. I also really like Mac and cheese, but it's not the sort of thing you should eat too often eheh.

--
I can't stand most types of olives. Some of the green and yellow ones are really delicious, and I love olive oil, oddly enough. I don't like lima beans or butter beans. Generally anything that's cooked "wrong" is disgusting to me. Perhaps I've spoiled myself with my own cooking, but when I eat something that's done just plain wrong in flavor or texture, I just can't do it. (why the hell would you cook a burger for 55 minutes??)

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Inventor
#23 Old 6th May 2013 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hitachi
I despise Tuna, Cole Slaw, Ranch, and any type of fish altogether.

You and a friend of mine would probably be mortal enemies then. He LOVES ranch, so much so that he literally keeps a bottle of it in his truck.
Mad Poster
#24 Old 7th May 2013 at 8:08 PM
Love anything. Ah, I remember sea urchin shooshee - the "snot" consistency was just too much. Some stuff I've discovered I like if I don't know what it's called: blood sausage, head cheese. And I have a hard time eating meat if I remember how it lived and died (yech and ouch).

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..