Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 6:50 PM
Default TSF Has Failed Us
So recently, the derps at The Sims Forums are 'fighting trolls', by taking out MORE FEATURES. This time, if users haven't been around for over 8 weeks, you are a noob, and you can't sort your profile. Also, that's five of my discussions deleted now.

The problem is, the gurus have let the power go to their head. In the recent flame war I was a part of, the deletion of doing anything on your profile may have been tracked to the user who I was at war with. This is the final straw TSF, stop the phony troll war, and bring back more features that you deleted for the reason of, "Hey guys, We're EA, lets ruin the forums!"

Posted on these forums because I don't want a sixth discussion deletion. They were for no reason.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 7:27 PM
I can't really get into this. You're talking about the EA forums, right? Were they...helpful or enjoyable to you before they were changed?

What's the point of a flame war? What does anyone really get out of that anyway? That seems like something that would just suck the energy out of you and does not sound worth the effort.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Theorist
#3 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 7:38 PM
We should delete this thread, just to send him into apoplexy.
Locked thread | Locked by: leefish Reason: no relevance to this site