Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#151 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 11:20 PM
Here's Johnny Smith and his wife, Amy. :D
They met back in college---now they're married with three kids and another one on the way.

|| Tumblr ||
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#152 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 6:57 PM Last edited by PolterGeist44 : 27th Feb 2012 at 4:12 PM.

This is Nicholas, an alien whose mother decided to go on an expedition in the Sims' planet, but later ended up just living there. Little she knew that the pollinators secretly impregnated her and the result was Nicholas.
And the nice girl beside little Nicky is Chloe, who is fairly artistic.
They both are young adults at the moment but they weren't very fond of the craziness at the college so they just decided to go to the community college instead.
I have no idea why Nicholas has that silly afro.

Here, Chloe is painting something cool.

It was only worth 113 simoleons but it's cool enough to snatch a spot on the wall.

Anyone who knows who those guys are on that painting, gets a cookie.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#153 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 2:12 PM

"Hey, kid! Remember you said we could have another baby once you got your practice up and running?"
"Did I say that? I must've been crazy."
"Not you. Not unless I drive you there."
"Well, maybe you'd better do that, you old prude." Oh, good heavens, is she really going to let him talk her into doing that again? What about her private resolution to talk him into adopting instead? But how can she say no to those puppy dog eyes? Not to mention those hands...He has persuasive hands.

Ernest achieved his LTW of becoming a business tycoon and got the big bonus to boot, so when he wanted to go visit his vacation home I said, "Why not? What else am I gonna do with $130,000?" (Sage Ann got a big bonus when she went permaplat a couple rotations ago, too, plus the investment perk keeps paying off like you wouldn't believe.) And anyway, the in-story reason for the permaplat is that the underwater unobtainium mine off Twikkii Island that he bought because he couldn't, in good conscience, do anything else started paying off big once he was satisfied it was safe enough to operate, after months of fighting the board to make them see that everything is cheaper than a funeral. As you see, he's already thinking about what they're going to do when they reach their destination. Um, Ernest honey? You can do that at home...As soon as they arrived, I sent the boys off to visit South End Beach by themselves for the first time, and as they headed out I saw Ernest and Sage Ann heading straight upstairs.

Sage Ann wants to work on her novel without all the interruptions you get at home, so Ernest elects himself cook. Fortunately, it's hot enough on Twikkii Island that everybody's satisfied with veggie platters and fruit and stuff.

And of course, when she's not writing...I don't have ACR, and even leaving them alone they were all over each other, cuddling under clouds and dancing around the kitchen and making the boys roll their eyes and pretend to gag. I love this couple so much! Which is the real reason they get more vacations than anybody else.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Link Ninja
#154 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 4:48 PM Last edited by Charmful : 21st Oct 2017 at 8:11 PM.
Default Matt and Kim

I dug this up and fancied it like a real photobooth snapshot set.

Kimmy ('nee Palmer) and Matthew Hart in their college days. Still in love but now producing the world's most musical sounding brood with children named Harmony, Andante, Adagio, Melody, Rhapsody, and Sonata.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Scholar
#155 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 1:33 PM
Kent Capp (right) and Antonio Monty (who lives across the street) both seems to be atracted to Kents fiancé Samantha Marlet and who could blame them. Lucky for Antonio, Kent don't mind.

Maybe you heard the expression: “too many chefs spoil the soup”. Kent and Antonio are both in the culinary career track and as the were standing there talking Arnold Platten, one of my sims who is celebrity chef, walked by. So for a short time there was three top chefs at the same place. I did find that funny.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#156 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 2:23 PM
In what is becoming a habit with them, Luis and Sharla Iana start canoodling as soon as he gets home from work and the next thing he knows he's waking up starving at one in the morning. So he has a quick shower and decides to make her tacos. Unfortunately, he succumbs to the temptation to lie back down next to her just for a minute while the meat is browning...AAAAAAAAAA! FIRE!

A sleepy Sharla, woken by the noise the firefighter makes, stumbles out to see what the commotion is.

The firefighter decides to stand back and let Luis be the hero. "Yep, you're doing it right. Don't need me."

Interestingly, the firefighter did not tell them to be more careful next time before she left. I think she was under the impression they wouldn't hear her anyway. They should be careful, though, or they'll start another blaze.

I was almost as scared of this fire as Luis, since I'd just heard baby chimes. Really didn't want Sharla left a pregnant widow! But all's well that ends.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#157 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 5:05 AM
William and Giselle (formerly Ramaswami) McGreggor smoochin' in the hot tub on their honeymoon:
Lab Assistant
#158 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 4:39 PM

Well, this is Harry and Ginny (Potter) It's a fairly old picture though, I think they died (of age) over a year ago (in real life)... But they are now great-grandparents

One of my couples, the lady passed away shortly after this photo was taken (of age), so I thought watching the sky together was a nice way to spend the last hours with each other...
Scholar
#159 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 2:20 AM
Annette and Dale.

Forum Resident
#160 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 12:52 PM
Dillinger & Amelia Banks
Instructor
#161 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 6:56 PM
Renost and his wife, Haiete.They left their village and went to Paris, hopping for a better future, but soon they found out life's not that easy in the capital.The two of them now have to live across the tracks and Renost has to work all day long to earn some money (his wife just gave birth to their first child).

Athelina and her husband, René.
Lab Assistant
#162 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 10:12 PM
Here is my favorite couple, Logan and Andrew, and they should be getting a grandchild any day now!

Another:

And their son with his girlfriend (now wife), and Logan creeping behind them:

♂ + ♂ = ♥ - ♀ + ♀ = ♥ - ♀ + ♂ = ♥
I am a rebel, I don't deny it, but I'm the good kind, the good rebel!
Field Researcher
#163 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 8:37 PM
Donald Fank (the guy from my avatar) and Olivia Lawiniak

They met as teenagers,...

... then fell in love with each other and got engaged at university

Olivia's parents, Kamil and Hania, still very much in love

Lab Assistant
#164 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 4:14 PM
Couples

Met as teens...

Married as adults!
Instructor
#165 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 1:33 AM
My sim Lyla was friends with a townie (Amaretto).

They watched tv together and talked about sci fi (I think) and she also liked to frighten him and make a monster face, and fingers like claws.

Lyla grew up and became more interested in her appearance, when someone admired her, she would say "Why, Thank you!!" and Primp. She seemed to be a little bit self centered.
I had forgotten about Amaretto, but then I recalled and had Lyla invite him over, he greeted her and went on to be social and romantic with her.

So, Lyla was charmed, and has crush on him, however is still Primping a lot.

Mad Poster
#166 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 4:28 PM

Looks like Paul Curian and Polly Esther Skirt finally made up after the Cow Mascot Incident.

Castor Nova Stacks is feeling a bit restless, since he and Jane hardly see each other due to their work schedules and all the kids are in school, so he invited Georgette Skirt over. When she put the moves on him, though, he had a revulsion of feeling and he told her he couldn't do this, this isn't who he is anymore, they shouldn't see each other again, no hard feelings, good-bye. I was so proud of him! As if to reward virtue, he made his last promotion and went permaplat when he went to work. Jane's been wanting a mountain vacation, so now they're going to get one!

Sara Starchild'd been demoted on a chance card and was tempted to quit her dream of becoming a game designer, but Jared knows how to make her feel better. And she got her old job back in the reshuffle after Castor's promotion, so all's well.

Finally set up with his own household, Jim Spitzig marries Beverly Ku, taking her toddler by another man and her unemployed half-brother as part of the package. She's swooning over an old boyfriend among the wedding guests. Who lives next door with his wife. A portent of things to come? Jim got her pregnant again right away, hoping it would act like butter on a cat's feet in a new home - keep her in the new surroundings long enough that she gets used to it and doesn't run off. I'm afraid it's not clear to either of us why he wants Beverly. The half-brother and the kid of dubious parentage are likely to be the best parts of the deal.

Link Ninja
#167 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 8:50 AM Last edited by Charmful : 27th Mar 2017 at 2:19 AM.

When she had asked him to go make snow angles at midnight, Cheyanne did not expect him to kiss her. Jonas had been her oldest friend ever since the day he asked her to play after school when they were 8.

Little Jonas Wellington, the little boy who invited her to swim in his pool in the summer, the boy who she had to protect from her bully older brother, the awkward friend who always tried to lend her his collection of Sci-fi novels in high school.

But now it was apparent Jonas Wellington was no longer that boy. He was a young man, sure of himself, warm as he held her close, and Cheyanne Piper realized that she had always loved him.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#168 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 1:25 PM

Trisha has no intention of doing anything wrong with Julien Cooke, but she misses him now that he's managing Taco Hell downtown and she's hostessing at Bernard's. So she calls him occasionally. And there's nothing wrong with meeting him for lunch and dishing a little dirt.

After all, if they want to get anywhere in the culinary industry, they have to be aware of the competition, don't they? Damn, he's cute, though. And he listens to what she says better than Trent ever did. And gets her jokes.

Trent doesn't know what's up with Trisha these days. They can sit on the couch watching her cooking shows all evening and she'll barely say a word.

And then she'll suddenly grab him and kiss him, for no apparent reason. Generally when he's too tired to do anything about it. Um - how long is it since they did anything about it, anyway? He can't remember.

Lab Assistant
#169 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 10:55 PM
So, twas doing a photo shoot and got some cute pictures of my couples playing around. I will try to explain family ties properly, but it's pretty complex.

Below are Louisa and Caelan Salamander. Louisa is part of generation 2. Together, they have had four children, a girl, twin boys, and another girl.

Then we have Louisa's twin brother, Noah, and his wife Cassie. Noah was a romance sim and had plenty of lovers, but Cassie had loved him since their teens and was determined to have him. To say the least, Noah changed his ways (and aspiration) and they had two boys.

Finally, this is Allison and Garrett. Allison is Louisa and Caelan's eldest daughter. She and Garrett met her freshman year of college and have been inseparable ever since. They don't know it yet, but Allison is expecting! (yay chimes!)

As you can see, it started raining during the photoshoot, so I was forced to wait for it to pass, and during this time, autonomy reigned! This is the best picture, as Allison and Garrett have a make-out session, Allison's little brother looks on. (Geez, Brent, can't you see they want some privacy!)

Top Secret Researcher
#170 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 2:18 AM
These pictures aren't from my legacy hood, but from a entirely different challenge. They're the twin children of a very homicidal man.

Apollo and his fiance (now husband) Frances J. Worthington III. They look absolutely adorable together.

More Apollo/Frances. Apollo's dad is in the background, playing the piano. They're a double bolt couple who act like a triple bolt. Must be the high autonomy set for ACR.

His sister Artemis being proposed to by her longtime boyfriend Damion. These two are interesting. They are autonomous as hell, and are constantly banging the heck of each other. Also, triple bolt. Yet for some reason, Damion has never rolled any wants that showed a want for commitment, and Artie's first pregnancy was after she was married. Both knowledge sims, too.

Apollo thinks hetero stuff is gross.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Mad Poster
#171 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 6:29 PM

Brady kind of wanted to call his side girlfriend the Diva today, presumably to apologize for throwing her to the wolves when his sister-in-law and stepson caught them together, but the memory of the words the sister-in-law breathed into his ear before releasing him is still pretty vivid. And he really does love Madge; it's just that she won't retire and he works nights and weekends, so he gets bored at home alone. So he's doing his best to make it up to her.

Two kids haven't killed the romance in Gallagher Newson's marriage. Minnie wants to wait till finances are less tight to have the planned third and last child, but there's no reason not to keep the motor running so it'll be all ready to go when the numbers work. And apparently they don't need a lot of privacy to gun the motor - they came to see Minnie's new half-alien brother, and are canoodling in her parents' house will their teen daughter mobs the baby.

Theodora Ottomas makes her first Random Dormie conquest. I thought for awhile she was finally going to woohoo in bed, but BJ there had, um, performance issues. She's so far woohooed in the frat hot tub, the frat car (in front of the cemetery where her grandma is buried but hey, Dora'd want her to be happy), and a photo booth. When the date was over she rolled a generic "Woohoo in bed" want - nontraditional is nice, but c'mon! I'm enjoying changing Theodora's look every semester. This hairstyle suits her surprisingly well. The Ottomas women generally are ill-advised to put their hair up.

"So, today's the day our boy gets hitched! That takes me right back. Remember the day we got married?"
"Why'nt you come over here and refresh my old memory?"
When I moved Paul Curian back into his old house long enough to buy new clothes, Pierre and Marie were already up and doing, and they both spontaneously rolled woohoo in bed wants. I want to keep Marie in a good mood so she won't die at the wedding, so I obliged them.
Oh, who am I kidding. I'd have obliged them anyway. I'm a sucker for conjugal affection between sims.

Field Researcher
#172 Old 3rd May 2012 at 8:54 PM
Lola [Singles/Curious-Smith] and Frances J. Worthington III:

Matylda and Pascal Curious:

Karen and Vidcund Curious:

Wiktoria and Lazlo Curious:

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
Friedrich Nietzche
In the middle of Nowhere
Mad Poster
#173 Old 4th May 2012 at 3:09 PM

Not so much a couple as a trio. Emilio Casa and Theodora Ottomas cool their jets at a sorority party to avoid hurting Lily Pond's feelings. Lily's the only person on campus who doesn't know about Emilio, Theodora, and the frat hot tub. Even the cow mascot who witnessed it won't tell her - probably waiting for The Worst Possible Moment.

"For crying out loud, Lisandro, were you born in a barn? I just finished unclogging that toilet!"
"Sorry, sorry. Look, I gotta go to class but I'll take care of it as soon as I get back, okay?"

But by the time Lisandro returns, Tommy's already unclogged it. "Thanks, man! I owe you!"
"Darn tootin you do! I'm going for a walk!"

He goes for a lot of walks since Summer moved in. He keeps passing this house right at the edge of campus, and seeing the blonde girl that lives there, and she smiles at him. It's a nice smile. So he finally nearly walks into her, not looking where he's going and thinking about things that he shouldn't be thinking about, so then he has to talk to her. And it's cold out but he's not ready to go home and he is so dang sick of hanging around the library and knowing everybody thinks of him as "the guy whose girlfriend burned to death." So he accepts when she offers him dinner, and doesn't tell her his full name. When was the last time he had a conversation with someone who wasn't worried about him? He likes it.

Test Subject
#174 Old 6th May 2012 at 4:03 AM
Top Secret Researcher
#175 Old 6th May 2012 at 7:30 AM

Tyler Fleurada and his wife Anna, the current heads of my legacy. Tyler met his wife Anna at college. He didn't know whether it was the desire to uncover the mysterious woman under the cow costume, or the fact that she could understand his feelings and emotions when no one else could; all he knew was he needed her in his life. They've been together since then.

Bernard Fleurada and his wife Marie. Bernard is the brother of Tyler Fleurada. When Tyler pushed him to find a girlfriend in college to 'get that whole stupid first kiss thing over with', Bernard didn't know what he would find. He found Marie, who fell head over heels for him. Now, with a beautiful house, a great job, and children in Private School, the duo couldn't be happier.

Bessie Fleurada and Alec Tan. Bessie is my legacy heir. They met in high school, and Bessie was enamored by Alec's sweetness and gentle idealism. Now in college, the couple are still obsessed with each other and are often seen armed with pillows.

Faith Fleurada and Teiji (Ty) Bubbler. Faith, the eldest of generation three, fell in love with Berjes Zarubin. However, she quickly learned that he was not who she thought he was. Soon, she was pregnant, alone, and only a college Sophomore. She met Teiji after she moved to another dorm. Teiji befriended her, and wanted to be in her and the baby's lives. After Casper was born, Teiji confessed his love to her. She shared that affection. They're now engaged, trying to juggle school and a peppy toddler.

All couples except for the Bernard/Marie pairing are triple bolts.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Page 7 of 36