Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 1:55 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, University Life, Into the Future
Default Everything Freezes Except Plumbob,Fairy Wings, and Sound
Some times my game just crashes, at no certain point. Everything else is frozen except for Plumbobs,Sounds/Music, and Fairy Wings. I use mods, but most of them are just new items added into the game, none of them are really game changing. The biggest mod I have is just a decensor. Most CC is from The Sims Recourse.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 3:05 PM
This is what we refer to as a type of crash, the game is frozen even though some small animations continue, such as fairy wings, tree/bushes swaying, plumbob turning, etc. Best way to avoid it is to save often and make sure you dont have sims stuck, corrupt or bad cc, etc. Your game is getting stuck while attempting to process information, leaving it for hours to see if it will clear itself up, does not work. Which is why we refer to it as a crash