Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 6:47 PM
Default Morph problem! Please help!
I'm trying to convert this dress but I have a problem...
I join afTopNude with afBottomSkirtLong, the Fat morph work well but When I get more muscular, her arms start to get weird.
Can someone help me?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 7:17 PM
I saw you also had problems with a neck gap. I had a similar problem with one of my tops having a neck gap. I don't know what causes it. The vertices aligned with the original neckline and the bone values were also the same. My quick and dirty fix was to move the top row of vertices up a little and then to scale it a little larger. It's a kludgy fix, but it seems to work.

I think Bloom has discussed the arms problem and has a fix. You need to use a two part mesh. You don't have a lot of selection here, the afBodyDressTight is the only one. Don't combine your top with the bottom in Milkshape. Instead load the nude top into part of the Body Dress, and the Long Skirt in the other part.
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 11:43 PM
Thanks!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 4th Oct 2010 at 2:28 AM
yea you have to use a mesh that has two parts. the one i use is the military skirt outfit. Just remember to change the bumpmaps on the mesh tab, I always forget to do that.
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Oct 2010 at 8:36 PM
Yes! Thanks!