Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Oct 2010 at 11:56 AM
Default Help with Costume makeup
I'm probably going to sound real silly! but i just cant figure out what to do/ or what im doing wrong.

I found a tutorial to follow on tsr, for costume makeup using tsr workshop, i did step by step of that using the tiger face.

I exported the image, and changed it in photoshop to how i wanted it, when i import it back in, the mouth and around it is left blank, and a spot on the chin, like the shape of the original tiger paint

I want the whole face painted white with a pattern on that- but its becoming impossible for me! please if anyone can help me, will be much appreciated.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 8th Oct 2010 at 4:20 AM
Well unfortunately you can't paint on a sims lips with a facemask (use lipstick), I don't know about the other spots but I'm assuming it's the same reason (even if it doesn't make sense...)

Hi I'm Paul!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Oct 2010 at 7:26 AM
oh what a shame.. thankyou for answering this and letting me know
Banned
#4 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 3:19 PM
Just a guess here, did you change the face overlay, and did you check the alpha layer on the mask.

If you look at the clowny face mask, the lips are colored as well, suggesting that it can be done.

Also, the preview pictures on the latest version of TSR Workshop are "Sticky" and often do not update to show changes.