Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 7:23 PM
Default (This probably doesn't go here...) Anyone else having this issue?
I'm having a site issue. I left my computer hooked to the web overnight, so I could resume my downloads/hunt for a certain outfit in the morning.

Now I am getting "503 Service unavailable" whenever I try to download.

Does anyone else experience this error? Is downloading down at the moment?

(Oh, and if anyone could point me to where I could find the outfit the female model is wearing in this download's preview images, I'd be very grateful.)
Download URL: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=219390
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 7:51 PM
I get this error sometimes when I have a LOT of MTS tabs open and try to download more than two things at once from this site. Otherwise if this isn't the cause, I can't really help you.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 6:49 PM
Yeah, I had too many tabs open. Think I should make a different thread about looking for that sim outfit?
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#4 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 7:38 PM
If you're looking for help finding something for your game, you should check out the "Where can I find...?" section here. The folks in there are happy to help you find what whatever you're looking for.

Also, this thread technically should have been posted in Site Issues, but since you seem to have figured out what the problem was already I'm just going to close it for you.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Locked thread