Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#226 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 2:08 AM Last edited by kopple36 : 24th Oct 2009 at 3:17 AM.
Default Gianna Moretti ~ Round 3 ~ Pretty Woman 1
~~~Gianna Moretti~~~

Gianna descended from the western countryside of Italy. Her parents Giovanni and Lucia raised her to work on a farm and be kind, considerate and caring, though Gianna wanted something else. At the age of 8, Gianna enlisted in 'The Italian School of the Arts' to pursue her passion. When she was 16, she appeared as the lead in the school musical and was spotted by an international agent. The agent saw her fantastic work and whisked her away to Hollywood. Since then, she has had many famous movies such as 'The Notepad' and 'Hope Actually' and now speaks perfect English.

Casual Headshot-

She now lives in Beverly Hills with her fiance Chad Pit and is ready to get married. She likes nothing better than spending time with her soul mate and anytime they get together is gold. Though this Italian Beauty does have her fiesty side, if any papperazi try and interupt them, then she is not afraid of showing them who's boss!

Casual Bodyshot-

She is well liked in Hollywood and is very popular on the red carpet. Her natural beauty shines straight through.

Formal Headshot-

Along with Prue Darrymore, Ann Shathaway, Sally Kerry and Isla Tisha, Gianna stars as Posh Spice in the new Spice Girls movie. Girl Power!

Portrayal Shot-

I used Pretty Woman 1.

Advertisement
Test Subject
#227 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 3:29 AM
Default Bethany Boulard - Round 3
Bethany Boulard was a suburban hippie before she was discovered by a talent agent while performing at a festival. Since then she's been in many films, though mostly as supporting cast.

Despite the fact that she hasn't been in many lead roles, she still has a dedicated fan base. In her free time she usually roams around downtown on her cellphone, oblivious to the paparazzi that shadow her.

She still feels a bit awkward in the spotlight, but she tries her best to hide it.

She got the title role in her latest film, 'Zombie Girl'. While it's likely to end up a bit of a B-movie, she had a lot of fun with it.

(Sim : Harlow Henning)
Top Secret Researcher
#228 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 3:42 AM
What an awesome sim!
I love the shot of the papparazi hiding from her and the zombie shot!
Scholar
#229 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 4:56 AM
Sisaly - I forget if this has been asked, but does the portrayal shot have to show the whole body? It doesn't say it has to in the rules, but I just want to make sure.

easypeaze : CeCe looks killer in all her pics. I love that last shot with the car especially. That was such a cool & creative idea.

CisteCaise : Delilah looks great. I love your sets for both of her bodyshots. And the reference to the Breakfast Club is <3

kopple: Gianna smile is gorgeous in her first pic. And the photo where she's slapping the papparazzi is so cute with her hunky man watching on from the picnic blanket.

kaleidofrog : Oh, wow! Bethany looks so vampy in her glamour headshot! Beautiful!

.:Kitty Klan:.
Visit for Sims 3 Hair, Tattoos, and other free custom content downloads.

.For website updates, subscribe to my RSS feed at.
Dreamwidth Blog
Lab Assistant
#230 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 7:08 AM
Default Liana Starr- Round 3 (Hollywood Diva) - Sim Used: Mi-Kwan Soon
Formal Headshot:

Meet Liana Starr, child star of the late 1980's, A-List Hollywood actress today. Liana was put into serveral roles starting from her role in "Little Miss Simshine", "Dude, Where's my Sim?", and "Sims of the Carribean", Miss Starr has truly lived up to her name. She adores the spotlight on her and, as you can see, loves to dress up and have fun with her movies! She is not shy at all, but rather welcomes the paparzzi with open arms most of the time.

Portrayal Shot:

In this exclusive shot from her upcoming movie, "Poor Little Rich Sim", she portrays the role as a lead character. She helped re-write the script from its original 1930's edition to fit her age. It is about a rich secretary, that is lost in the city and loses all her money once her evil stepmother inherits all of her father's money once he dies. She is living alone painting, when a local singer finds her and offers her the oppritunity of a lifetime! See the trailer coming soon for more details...

Casual Headshot:

She does like her alone time though. She likes to take off all the make-up and just chillax around the house. She keeps her hair up and out of her face and wears a pair of simple earrings, JUST in case the paparazzi manage to get in her house.

Casual Bodyshot:

When she isn't worried about her job, or how she looks, she loves spending time with her kids. Their father left them after she had an affair with a co-worker, but she says she manages just fine. She said, "I'm economically and emotionally there for my kids. The money I make on movies is quite enough! I always take off Sunday and Holidays, no matter what is happening, to spend it with my kids. I feel it's important for them to grow up as normal as possible!".

I used Mi-Kwan Soon if you didn't see that in the title by the way Sisaly! Hope everything is O-K with my entry!

I seem to have lost my mind. I'm going to look for it, if you see it tell it to wait for me.
Scholar
Original Poster
#231 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 7:50 AM
kopple, that Gianna looks gorgeous in her Red Carpet shot. Very nicely done! LOL @ Chad Pit.
That sim would be really pretty if her chin was brought up a tad....

kalideofrog, Bethany looks amazing as a redhead! And Red Carpet shot...blown away again. ZOMBIES!!! OH NOZ!!

LucyCat, Liana looks so different! I like the way she stays at home with her kids. I also like the play on her movie titles. Dude, Where's My Sim?

robokitty, You don't have to show the whole body, but I don't want a headshot either. CAn't wait to see what you do!

OP updated.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Field Researcher
#232 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 4:06 PM
Thank you robokitty!

I love seeing all these entries, like I said before you all are so very creative. This round was a lot of fun. Great job you guys!
Scholar
Original Poster
#233 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 11:20 PM
Since we are just waiting for robokitty, I'm PMing the judges to get a head start.

There will be two contestants eliminated.

I wonder what the next round will be???

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Top Secret Researcher
#234 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 11:54 PM
Oh it is getting tense, good luck to everybody! :D
Test Subject
#235 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 12:19 AM
did whatwedobest drop out?
Scholar
Original Poster
#236 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 12:57 AM
I'm so angry at the Jayhawks for losing to Oklahoma, I had a brain fart.

We are waiting for robokitty AND WhatWeDoBest. That means THREE eliminations.

Thanks for the reality check kaliedofrog!

*shakes head*

Lab Assistant
#237 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 6:07 AM
I'm actually in the process of my entry now! It's been a REALLY hectic week! My entry will be up in a few hours.

:P
Scholar
#238 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 7:03 AM Last edited by robokitty : 25th Oct 2009 at 7:16 AM.
Default Bunny Halloway - Round 3 Hollywood Diva - Sim: Greer MacGaren
Meet Bunny Halloway, a Midwest girl with baby blue eyes and charming girl-next-door looks. Young. Attractive. Actress. Rising Starlet.

Loser.

Bunny Halloway started gaining notoriety after appearing in a string of low-budget tittie horror flicks and quickly became the cult darling for B-movie fans. She spends most of her time calling up her agent and trying to find better jobs!

Casual headshot

Unfortunately for Bunny, the one thing she’s always wanted is mainstream success, but somehow it always eludes her. As a result, she spends a lot of her casual time at science fiction, fantasy, and comic conventions enduring the squeals of her adoring nerd fans and wishing she was at a real red carpet event.

Casual bodyshot

This summer, she thought got her big break into the mainstream by playing a minor role in the summer blockbuster, Reservoir Pussycats. However when she showed up for the red carpet event, she was horrified to discover that the leading actress was wearing the same dress!

Red Carpet headshot

She quickly called a cab and booked it out of there before the paparazzi could swarm all over it, but it was too late by then. The next day her face was all over E!’s Hollywood faux pas list!

These days, Bunny is back to what she knows best. Here she is on the set of her latest B-movie horror/sexploitation project.

Portrayal shot

Sim: Greer MacGaren

Dreamwidth Blog
Top Secret Researcher
#239 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 7:09 AM
Awesome work Robokitty!

Wearing the same dress, oops!
Scholar
#240 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 7:20 AM
kopple: haha, thanks XD

LucyCat: Liana looks very fresh and beautiful in her casual pic. The freckles are cute on her.

Dreamwidth Blog
Lab Assistant
#241 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 9:05 AM
Default Penny Lane- Round 3: Hollywood Diva - Harlow Henning
Penny Lane

Meet Penny Lane! Ever since she saw the movie "Almost a Famous Sim, but there is no Hollywood" when she was 7, she aspired to be an actress. To you she may look like your ordinary snobby, stuck-up, b*tch, but she is actually a nice person when not surrounded by the press. Orginally Mila Candane, she changed her name to Penny Lane when she hit the streets acting. She has appeared in many fantasy films such as, "Lord of the Engagement Rings that used to go on the Middle Finger", "Labor that Doesn't come up After Pops Anymore Pains", and "Elizabethtown that is Seamless", and "Aladdin with no Good Clothes and Furniture because of Lack of Content"!

People who know her, know that she LOVES art and music! She has her own little studio in her house for it. "When I come home from work I wash off most of the make-up, dab a little on, and change into some comfy clothes. Then I relax and paint, read, or just plain listen to music!" she said in an interview once.

Here she is posing in front of her newest picture. "I just LOVE new pictures around the house! All my friends say they love the artwork in here." she said.

This is Penny in her newest movie, "The Interview With an Elf because there aren't Vampires Anymore". She plays the lead role of Louina. The film is expected to have great feedback and will most likely make it on The Top SimMovies of the Year".

Sorry I was a bit late with my entry! Anyway I used Harlow Henning. And if you don't get the name reference of Penny Lane, check of the movie "Almost Famous"

:P
Top Secret Researcher
#242 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 9:14 AM
Another great entry, I love her casual headshot! :D
Field Researcher
#243 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 2:21 PM
Yay! That's everybody!

robokitty-love it! Great pics and love your lighting. I love how all your pics tell the story! Love the fanboy, fangirl pic!

Whatwedobest-Interview With An Elf cause there isn't any vampires hahaha! Great job she looks great!

Good luck everyone!
Scholar
Original Poster
#244 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 4:15 PM
robokitty, the same dress. HA! Your Portrayal is great!

WhatWeDOBest
, you are not late. And you really had me laughing with your movie titles. Great job!

I'll PM the judges to let them know to get on it.

Theorist
#245 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 6:18 PM
Hi all, my votes are in.
Once again the entries were very entertaining. Great work and good luck everyone.
Test Subject
#246 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 1:13 AM
My scores are in as well! Good luck!
Test Subject
#247 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 1:22 AM
Buenos Noches!
Hello to all,
I am happy to see the contest is still going strong
I have not had the chance to skim thru the posts since my last one,
So if anyone at all has wondered what happened to me...
My father kicked me and my fiance out rather sudden so his new girlfriend could move in.
HOW LAME RIGHT?
So we are out on our own, and dont have cable or internet where we are staying.
I had to persue a new job to help with all our new found bills which has me working thru the night so for the past week ive pretty much been either asleep or working.
What a bummer.
I finally got some time off and a small internet connection offa someones router and I wanted to stop in and say hi.
And I apologize for leaving so abrubtly.
Happy contest and good luck to everyone.

私はあなたの夢のサキュバス午前
Scholar
Original Poster
#248 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 5:58 PM
MistressKitten, sorry for your troubles, hope everything gets better.

I'm still waiting on either one of my main judges or one of my EJs. Which ever one PMs me first is the winner!
Sorry for the wait everyone, but I can't force people to be on the net, dangit!
If I haven't heard anything by this evening, I'll get someone else to step in.

Instructor
#249 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 7:41 PM Last edited by wndy26 : 26th Oct 2009 at 8:19 PM.
Sisaly, I am working on scoring now. I should have it done within the hour.

Update: My scores are in! Awesome entries everyone! Made judging quite tough.
Scholar
Original Poster
#250 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 8:49 PM
The scores are so close! I'm amazed.

Taking the top two are......

robokitty

and

easypeasey

Rounding out the final four are.....

CisteCaise

and

LucyCat
!

I'm sorry to say goodbye to kopple36, WhatWeDoBest and kaleidofrog.

Thank you SO much for entering my contest and giving all of us entertainment and fun reading your entries. You are all great and I hope to see you around the contest forum in the future. :lovestruc

Edit: I will post the final round later tonight. I have several errands to run and then dinner to make before I can get it posted. *runs out of the house*

Page 10 of 12