Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 2:24 AM
so when are you planning on releasing this project exactly?
Advertisement
Inventor
#77 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 2:41 PM
I really hope this project hasn't reached a dead end, cos everything looks lovely so far.
Scholar
#78 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 7:01 PM
Good question...
The original posters last activity: 9th Jul 2010 ...
Test Subject
#79 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 12:13 AM
I will do Death Mountain Graveyard (i can't make the CAW stuff because mine won't work.) Can you give me some pics as I have never played the game before.
Test Subject
#80 Old 15th May 2011 at 1:48 PM
Soo Is this finished yet ? Keep me posted Iv been waiting for this forever :L
Field Researcher
#81 Old 15th May 2011 at 2:03 PM
If you want to be updated on this project, the best thing is to PM the threadstarter.
Unnecessary bumping isn't going to help..

To me it looks like this project has reached a dead end.

"And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears and love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears." ~ Mumford & Sons
Test Subject
#82 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 4:24 AM
Default Hyrule in Minecraft
I currently don't own a copy of Sims 3, but I'll prolly use this when i do get a copy. but in the mean time, I used this projects pictures to build Hyrule Castle in Minecraft, and it's looking pretty good so far. It's not done just yet. I'll post a picture of the complete castle if you'd like when I'm done.
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 5:04 AM
That rocky out cropping all over the world, in the original game, weren't those suppose to be trees?
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 5:08 AM
Scratch that, I think this project is dead..
Test Subject
#85 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 10:43 PM
I can't believe it, the project died... i was soo hoping.... i tried to make it once...ofcourse mine was an udder failure.... but you guys had an awesome idea...i'm SO SAD :'(
Test Subject
#86 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 5:08 AM
aww wow!! omg you have to do this!!! amazing project well done
Test Subject
Original Poster
#87 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 12:23 PM
Just logged in when I got a pm on here I thought id check out.

Haven't done anything sims wise in 2-3 years life issues and I forgot etc.

Also for the last couple years until mid last year from last post I joined and ended up running a big minecraft server and was pretty much the only one doing anything out of 100-200 registered for a year or so but in the end I shut that server down.

Files are still on here somewhere in some backup folder.

Biggest thing is the size of the project and I'm not the best world editor etc and I was fighting the caw program to do things due to skill level.

May dig up the files at some stage and see whats what.
Test Subject
#88 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 12:34 AM
Wow!
When are u going to release this world??
Test Subject
#89 Old 2nd May 2013 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Revenger
Just logged in when I got a pm on here I thought id check out.

Haven't done anything sims wise in 2-3 years life issues and I forgot etc.

Also for the last couple years until mid last year from last post I joined and ended up running a big minecraft server and was pretty much the only one doing anything out of 100-200 registered for a year or so but in the end I shut that server down.

Files are still on here somewhere in some backup folder.

Biggest thing is the size of the project and I'm not the best world editor etc and I was fighting the caw program to do things due to skill level.

May dig up the files at some stage and see whats what.

Please do, because it is such a fantastic work and it would be a pity if all the work that you all have done so far would go to waste.
Test Subject
#90 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 8:42 PM
Default I want to help
Is it O.K. for me to do the Ranch Buildings?
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#91 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 9:29 PM
Locked thread
Page 4 of 4