Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nursery Add-Ons: Spruce up your BG and FT nurseries.

by Honeywell Posted 11th Oct 2011 at 7:16 PM - Updated 5th Aug 2023 at 12:51 PM by Honeywell : replaced link - thanks Kaylynn!

171 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 117 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#26 Old 13th Oct 2011 at 1:55 AM
Honeywell I'm having the same issue as MacApple in regards to the sideways baby. The baby is placed sideways right at the front and instead of the baby sitting there it resets to the floor. Unless I have testingcheatsenabled, then it gives me errors.

I've attached the errors. Both appear to be getting an error on the same BHAV.

I do not have the original store ones either, I have minimal cc atm, mostly mine. I have all EPs/Sps.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  errorTXT.rar (21.4 KB, 32 downloads)
Theorist
Original Poster
#27 Old 13th Oct 2011 at 2:35 AM Last edited by Honeywell : 13th Oct 2011 at 6:45 AM. Reason: Removed Attachment - See the downloads tab for the Animations Fix
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
Honeywell I'm having the same issue as MacApple in regards to the sideways baby. The baby is placed sideways right at the front and instead of the baby sitting there it resets to the floor. Unless I have testingcheatsenabled, then it gives me errors.

I've attached the errors. Both appear to be getting an error on the same BHAV.

I do not have the original store ones either, I have minimal cc atm, mostly mine. I have all EPs/Sps.
Ok, that helps--I think. Thank you!

Can you (or anyone else having a problem with the animations) add these fixes to your downloads folder to see if it works? I think it does but we're already established I'm a terrible playtester.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#28 Old 13th Oct 2011 at 3:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Honeywell

Can you (or anyone else having a problem with the animations) add these fixes to your downloads folder to see if it works? I think it does but we're already established I'm a terrible playtester.

Yay - I was also having the same problem as Lunie but the file has fixed it - thank you

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Theorist
Original Poster
#29 Old 13th Oct 2011 at 3:25 AM Last edited by Honeywell : 13th Oct 2011 at 7:05 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by leesester
Yay - I was also having the same problem as Lunie but the file has fixed it - thank you
Whew! I'm so glad. Thank you both for your help. :lovestruc

Now to add these fixes for those without the Oh Baby! store items and update a changing table for Seasons and these should be good to go. *crosses fingers*

ETA:
Changing tables have been updated and added to the main post in addition to animation fixes for the baby toys. If you've experienced any of the problems mentioned with the changing table or the baby dangle and bouncy chair please see the 10/12 Updates at the top of the post to see how to fix them.

I'm sorry for those of you who downloaded and experienced problems with this set but hopefully you can enjoy them now. Thanks again to those who let me know about any issues you were having as quickly as you did, I appreciate it.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator THANKS POST
#30 Old 13th Oct 2011 at 3:57 AM
Yay! The fixes also fixed mine. =)
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#31 Old 13th Oct 2011 at 7:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
Yay! The fixes also fixed mine. =)
That's good--and reassuring--to hear! And thank you for providing the error logs--I had no clue what was wrong without them.
Test Subject
#32 Old 13th Oct 2011 at 7:40 PM
will this mess up my game and loptop plz tell me i hate when people do that i make me mad and sad thank you so much for making baby stuff i hope you wont do that to me if you cant tell me email me it is [email protected] thank you :D
Theorist
Original Poster
#33 Old 13th Oct 2011 at 8:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by taytayfrogs
will this mess up my game and loptop plz tell me i hate when people do that i make me mad and sad thank you so much for making baby stuff i hope you wont do that to me if you cant tell me email me it is [email protected] thank you :D
There's nothing in these files that can't be fixed by removing them if you encounter a problem.

That said, I think it would be best if you don't download them if you frequently have problems with custom content making you "mad and sad". These might very well do the same, especially considering all of the options you have to pick from for these to work with your game. Happy Simming.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 13th Oct 2011 at 9:09 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 5:33 AM
So genius and gorgeous. I saw these the other day and was soo excited to download, but didn't want to leave a comment until I'd tried it in game. Just tried and it worked perfectly. I'm always thrilled when there are new places to put my sim babies without feeling guilty and beautiful new nursery furniture is my absolute favorite.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 1:47 PM
That is well cool! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 15th Oct 2011 at 1:54 AM
i think you just killed me with love <3 THAT IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN 100000000000000000000000 out of 100000000000000000000000 <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 15th Oct 2011 at 7:00 AM
I love this! Great idea! Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 15th Oct 2011 at 10:28 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW, cute! :3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#40 Old 15th Oct 2011 at 12:20 PM
wow. It's fantastic! Thank you very much for your job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#41 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 6:12 AM
I really like the idea of a combined crib and changing table; not only does it save a lot of nursery room space, but I found out that it actually helped my sims save a lot of time - they don't have to walk around in circles just to change the twins' diapers anymore! (Seriously, the changing table is near the crib, nothing is blocking the way, why walk to and fro? It must be a sim's version of parent-panicking :/ but I don't have to trouble myself with that anymore)!

Plus, an attached dangle-play-thing? Goodness! Thank you so much!
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#42 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 7:06 AM
@ endern5 and Kawaiichef

It was so nice of you both to leave such thoughtful feedback after using these in game. I'm happy you're enjoying them! And thanks again to everyone who's taken the time to comment; it really makes my day to read your posts.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 8:04 AM
"If you really are a neglectful sim parent, or maybe just a fertile one, you can stack babies to the ceiling or squeeze a bunch into one crib" I laughed so hard at this, thanks so much. Can't wait to use it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 3:05 AM
This is amazing! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 9:50 AM
This is exactly what I needed! They now take pride and place in every nursery in my game! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#46 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 5:56 AM
I love the new possibilities you have given us with this set! Everything looks wonderful....I especially look forward to using your modified baby dangler, being able to have it be placed on surfaces is so incredible! Great job and thank you!
Test Subject
#47 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 8:54 AM
I love this set! It works fantastic in my game, and it's great for my Sims new babies. However, the Baby Dangle and the Bouncinator 3500 (love the names, by the way) don't seem to work. I'm guessing it's probably something my end, because no one else seems to have the same problem as me. I have all expansion packs, except for Bon Voyage, so if you wouldn't mind, could you maybe point out the ones I have to download. I got the animation fix and the 'Everything' file, but it still doesn't work, just comes up with that little grey arrow.

Much thanks <3
Theorist
Original Poster
#48 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 2:55 PM Last edited by Honeywell : 19th Oct 2011 at 8:53 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by BraveRadin
I got the animation fix and the 'Everything' file, but it still doesn't work, just comes up with that little grey arrow.
Hi I'd be happy to help if I can but can you be more specific? I'm not sure what the little grey arrow is.

ETA:
After thinking about your post I wonder if you mean when you hover over the baby objects with your mouse cursor/pointer that no options appear? This might sound silly but just to rule it out, do you actually have a baby in the family who can use them? I know the bouncy chair in particular looks big enough for a toddler to use but both of them are for babies only--if there's no baby there won't be any options available when you try and click on them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 6:06 PM
These are ADORABLE! Thanks so much, I can't wait to use these
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 12:22 AM
I absolutely SWORE I would not download anymore nursery sets as my CC catalog is totally cluttered with them. But this is so darling and I love the idea of hooking the changing table and crib together I couldn't resist. I'm one of these "neat and tidy" simmers who likes for their toddlers to have most of their toys in their rooms instead of scattering them everywhere. But sometimes if you have a small nursery it's not always possible since the crib and changing table take up so much space. This is perfect - my hat is off to you! You've come a long way since you started creating. One day I may even try my hand but for now content to just browse and download. Thanks again!!
Page 2 of 7