Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7351 Old 20th Feb 2015 at 10:03 PM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 21st Feb 2015 at 1:17 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
YESSSS finally! After 3 miscarriages, Samantha Debateau (Cordial) finally gave birth to... not 1... not 2... not 3... but FOUR babies. Two girls (Bell and Barbie) and two boys (Beaumont and Bobby). Now Armand wants 10 babies! Oh my. Tara moved to university this rotation, which means one less person to help around the house.

I would totally be excited! I've never had quads only triplets.

The Walsh family

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Instructor
#7352 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 2:59 AM
Well, I had decided on Lazlo because Sagittarius + Aquarius = <3 when I managed to tweak the turn on/offs so that Tara now has two bolts with BOTH Pascal and Lazlo. Aargh. I LOVE the kookiness of a Lazlo/Tara relationship and while I like Lazlo and Crystal, I don't see theirs being a relationship that lasts. And Pascal is really too serious but Tarra could go all Mrs. Weasley on him and get those alien kids out of the lab and into a nice home?
Field Researcher
#7353 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 3:09 AM
I just made a new family. Audrey is the mother. She's a family/fortune. I actually created her in CAS and I made her go on dates to find the townie she will marry. I usually use boolprop all the time and cheat my way through the game. She met Tucker Bachman (dark skinned townie with sorta long hair and the red long sleeve jacket looking shirt that came with nightlife) downtown at Londoste restaurant and they actually went on community lot dates. They now have 5 children. Addison, Tanner, Avery, Timothy, and Adalynn. Addison is now in college. Tanner, Avery, and Timothy are teenagers, and Adalynn just grew into a child. Audrey and Tucker are 3 days away from becoming elders. I have never actually played a whole family all the way through. I usually get bored from using all the cheats, but this family is really fun to play. Audrey has really grown on me.
Mad Poster
#7354 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 3:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Raindrop_D
I would totally PANICK!!!!

By this point I've actually had loads of quads (I had to tweak the settings quite a lot, being that multiples kept popping up everywhere), but I'm pretty good with quads. Gabe O'Mackey had quads too that are now toddlers (I think they turn children this rotation?) and I managed pretty well with help from smart-milk, the only problem I've had with Samantha's quads is that the butler keeps walking in and trying to look after them, and putting them back in the wrong cribs. (I assigned them different colours: Bobby = Blue, Belle = Yellow, Beaumont = Green, Barbie = Pink) and putting them in front of the fridge and such!

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Forum Resident
#7355 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 4:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
By this point I've actually had loads of quads (I had to tweak the settings quite a lot, being that multiples kept popping up everywhere), but I'm pretty good with quads. Gabe O'Mackey had quads too that are now toddlers (I think they turn children this rotation?) and I managed pretty well with help from smart-milk, the only problem I've had with Samantha's quads is that the butler keeps walking in and trying to look after them, and putting them back in the wrong cribs. (I assigned them different colours: Bobby = Blue, Belle = Yellow, Beaumont = Green, Barbie = Pink) and putting them in front of the fridge and such!

On this site http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...2_Childcare.htm is a crib that you can reserve for a particular baby or toddler. I think it is like the 12th thing down. I've found them to be very helpful.

The moon so bright shows me the way
Deep in the graveyard beside her I lay
Knowing she'll keep me safe from all harms
Though six feet apart, I lay in her arms...
Lab Assistant
#7356 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 10:35 PM
Ramaswwami--Little Padma grew up wiht an excellent aspiration and learned almost all her Toddler skills. Sanjay and Priya are so focused on their day jobs that they've let their little home business chill on the back-burner...

Cooke--Today I've been playing with Julien Cooke. He's running a little home business himself just to get money (hot tub, card table, tea table, toilets, dart board and music). I leave the place open 24/7 and he's made some good money and has a lot of customer stars due to the place practically running itself and some socializing. He finally quit his job in the Culinary career, but he wants to own 5 top-level businesses and he's running out of time.... I wanted him to get abducted by aliens and have one or two alien babies, but since I want him to realize his dreams, I might leave that to another Sim and get Julien on track again.
Mad Poster
#7357 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 2:33 AM
The O'Macky quads are finally children!! So much hard work having both parents working AND looking after the quads. None of them learned to potty train, which is a shame - but they all learned walking and talking and all grew up well.

I've already decided I'm setting Suki up with Ryohei Shikibu. They were playing together all day and became best friends. It totally makes sense, being that Patricia and Cleo are such good friends (which good friends don't one day hope their children will get married?). Ripp Grunt just proposed to Cleo, and he'll be becoming an adult next rotation, so the same day / the rotation after, I'll probably get them married :lovestruc Ripp is such a terrible romance sim, he turned up on Cleo's lot the day Gilbert broke her heart, and when he was looking for a place to stay - he found his way to Cleo's house just moments before she went into labor on her door step and he moved in to raise Ryohei as his own.

Rose Greenman gave birth to another son - Coriander Greenman. I was really hoping for a girl this time, because I wanted her to be called Tulip, but ah well. Basil is happy to have a little brother, being that he's pretty much been like an only child since Daisy got married and moved out. I'm thinking of letting Daisy have another child, even though I originally decided Malcolm IV only wanted a boy and no other children, but would really like Daisy to have a daughter called Maryweather. Sounds pretty, and fitting. Maybe she'll have a plant baby... but I don't like how fast they age, and I don't want them to be adults before their older siblings are even teenagers... so...
Maybe I'll get her

Noooow off to Veronaville!

Consort decided to have a dinner party and invite round his children, grandchildren and 1 of this great-grandchildren (the other is a toddler still). Saturninus and Bassianus decided to have a fight, they're terrible brothers. Then again, Kent's children - despite leaving the Monty and Capp heritage behind and never teaching their children about their past - hate each other. Egeon is clearly off Capp blood, and Aemelia is very Monty-like. Egeon and Aemelia were of course not invited, as Consort still has no idea what happened to Kent, let alone that he has children with an ex-Monty!... he just disappeared from Veronaville one day and never returned. All-in-all, it was a good party. Next rotation Ariel will be becoming a teenager, and Oxford Capp will be becoming a child this rotation, so there's going to be plenty of family parties for the Capps. Which is good, Consort is getting on a bit and is trying to strengthen the bonds now for when he passes on.

Top Secret Researcher
#7358 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 2:57 AM
Dalayla Sweets opened up an in-home bakery. But unfortunately she's a Fortune sim and money earned by her business isn't counting towards her money-related wants, like "Earn 100 Simoleon". So she's constantly in the red as far as aspiration goes. Decided to go for her LTW of being the best Dancer so she can support her in-home business. Once she's maxed out her LTW, she'll go back to full-time bakery-running, and being a Business Owner at night thanks to custom careers.

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Inventor
#7359 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 6:00 PM
The bad girl of Pleasantview, Lilith Pleasant, did all right in college, though she trailed behind her insufferably pious sister. Whereas Angela went home after graduation, Lilith could not contemplate that, and instead moved in with a college sweetheart, Charles Asnavour, and his impossibly attractive father, Malcolm. Lilith bedded first one, then the other, and became pregnant by the father. As soon as her son George was born, she laid him in the crib and phoned for a taxi.
Tired of that whole scene, she next moved in with an old childhood sweetheart, Dirk Dreamer. Their reunion was like a thunderclap, but this time Lilith was careful not to get pregnant. She had cast an eye on Dirk's dishy father, the newly-married Darren. The presence of Cassandra Goth was no deterrent. Lilith is going to continue spreading chaos through Pleasantview.
Field Researcher
#7360 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 9:55 PM
Vidcund Curious and Natasha Una just got married. She decided to call him to chat literally after they just met (short term relationship less than 5) and just in one phone call they became friends with 60+ short term relationship - it was one of the fastest relationship gains I've ever had happen. So she invited him over, and they became best friends really fast, which soon turned into lovers, despite having zero bolts - but they got on so well platonically, and besides, poor Natasha with her grilled cheese aspiration hardly has chemistry with anyone.

So, on their wedding night, instead of woohooing with his bride, Vidcund decided he'd rather stargaze. And you know what tends to happen when Curious brothers stargaze He was abducted and returned home pregnant. A quick check with SimBlender tells me he's expecting twins,, and totally naturally too, no cheats or the fertility perk Well, I guess you could say that's one memorable wedding night
Forum Resident
#7361 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 11:23 PM
Gallagher Newson has no luck with women. He always chooses the wrong type, poor guy. He met his first girlfriend (Felicity - Popularity Asp) while they were both in the orphanage military boot camp. When they reached adulthood and were allowed to move out, she got pregnant immediately and accidentally. They settled into military housing with another couple from the camp. She had no desire to get married, despite his repeated attempts to talk her into it. After the baby came (a girl they named Giselle), she got really antsy. She paid no attention to the baby at all, she got no wants concerning taking care of the toddler either. She also refused to consider having another. Finally, no surprise to anyone but Gallagher, she left for good. She moved back home to her trailer park and never remarried, despite having a couple more illegitimate unwanted children. Gallagher was upset for awhile but he was determined to find another mother for Giselle. When he met Shanita (Popularity Asp), it was love at first sight. He tried everything he could to get to know her. It was obvious to everyone but him, that she didn't have the same feelings. However, she agreed to move in with him when he asked. She only did it because she was sick of living at home with her sisters and their numerous children and she couldn't afford a place of her own. She put up with his affections, but ignored all hints about getting married. She didn't care much for Giselle either. Last night, he took her over to meet some friends of his. Giselle and their child played together while the adults got to know each other. The friend's pregnant wife eventually went to bed and Gallagher was involved in playing a game of chess by himself. Unfortunately, Shanita took this opportunity to start flirting with Gallagher's friend. After a few flirtations, they shared a quick kiss. Lucky for them, they weren't caught by their significant others, but Giselle saw them. Now she hates Shanita even more. Gallagher was of course oblivious to the tension as they headed back home. When will he learn?
Lab Assistant
#7362 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 7:15 PM
I... I kind of accidentally killed Cassandra Goth... I meant to kill off Alexander Goth, by making him weed the entire garden at night with low levels. I thought to be done with him faster if he would just set fire to these leaves he raked so neatly. And he managed to get himself stuck with the fire spreading all around. Cassandra ran down to scream at the fire hysterically and wouldn't do anything else. I cancelled her actions, made her go into the house but she would just ignore all. Her soon-to-be fiance Beau Broke also ran down but at least had the sense to use a fire extinguisher. Too late however, poor Cassandra caught fire, while Alexander would just continue to live, only needing a shower and a meal afterwards... Damnit! Ah well, I was doubting anyway wether Beau Broke should end up with the flower lady from Bluewater village.
Forum Resident
#7363 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 11:45 PM
I had Dina marry Mortimer Goth for his money. However, Cassandra made sure there was a prenup and that Alexander would inherit all of the money. She moved out of the house and married Darren and had no need of the money herself. Dina tried really hard to get pregnant with Mortimer's child before he died so she would get some money for the baby. Unfortunately for her, she wasn't that fertile and he died without providing her with a cash cow, er baby. She was not one to give up, though. She is a determined little gold digger. So, when she saw that Mortimer was dying, she started spending a lot of time with Alexander. Wasting no time at all, the day he became a teen, she seduced him. And kept on seducing him until she got pregnant. Of course, being an inexperienced teenage boy and somewhat of a geek, he was infatuated with her. Just as Cassandra was getting ready to kick Dina out of the family home, Alexander called her up and told her the wonderful news - he was going to be a father and he was getting married to Dina. After picking herself up off the floor, Cassandra tried to talk him out of it, but to no avail. He was in love (or thought he was anyway). They got married and had two boys, Julian and Benjamin. She and Cassandra still do not get along, but Alex is happy and they are both faithful so it might just work out.
Inventor
#7364 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 6:21 AM Last edited by music2ologist : 27th Feb 2015 at 7:53 AM.
Alice lived in a Victorian house with a looking-glass over the mantelpiece.
Having reached level 8 of the journalism career, she found herself short of a few friends. Her mind went back to her college years, and a very attractive secret society member with a blond lop-sided hairdo, in my game called Reed. He had lots of friends because he was the meet-and-greeter who stood on the corner of every university community lot. In fact, he was the sim of choice for every secret society girl who wanted her first kiss - I counted at least six, and it was always followed by retreat to the bedroom, and noisy woohoo. Anyway, Alice invited him to move in, and when he transitioned into adult, lo! his memory was clear. He was just as virginal as Alice, but had many friends. So Alice went on to reach her LTW, and became a media magnate.

Now, Reed had the LTW to graduate three children from college. As a knowledge sim with science as a hobby, he spent his first evening at the telescope, and after an hour or two the green light shone down on him. Well, he gave birth to twins, and went out again, bent on giving those aliens an earful. This time the green light appeared almost immediately, and he got two more green babies.

Alice quit work to help with the children, and felt her own clock ticking. She had only nine days left to elderdom. Reed had shared a platonic bed with her for years, but now it was time to make an honest man of him. While the children were at school, she held his hands. They had their First Kiss. Reed proposed engagement, they exchanged rings, they retired to the bedroom, and the lullaby sounded. By the time the children returned from school, Alice and Reed were up and bustling. Progress is so rapid in the sim world!
Lab Assistant
#7365 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 6:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Suzanne239
I... I kind of accidentally killed Cassandra Goth... I meant to kill off Alexander Goth, by making him weed the entire garden at night with low levels. I thought to be done with him faster if he would just set fire to these leaves he raked so neatly. And he managed to get himself stuck with the fire spreading all around. Cassandra ran down to scream at the fire hysterically and wouldn't do anything else. I cancelled her actions, made her go into the house but she would just ignore all. Her soon-to-be fiance Beau Broke also ran down but at least had the sense to use a fire extinguisher. Too late however, poor Cassandra caught fire, while Alexander would just continue to live, only needing a shower and a meal afterwards... Damnit! Ah well, I was doubting anyway wether Beau Broke should end up with the flower lady from Bluewater village.

Hah, Dirk Dreamer got invited to a group outing where both Beau Broke and the flower lady (Flora Della Rosa) was present, they started making out with each other during the whole outing! I love that ACR hack
Instructor
#7366 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 11:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vixxen
Vidcund Curious and Natasha Una just got married. She decided to call him to chat literally after they just met (short term relationship less than 5) and just in one phone call they became friends with 60+ short term relationship - it was one of the fastest relationship gains I've ever had happen. So she invited him over, and they became best friends really fast, which soon turned into lovers, despite having zero bolts - but they got on so well platonically, and besides, poor Natasha with her grilled cheese aspiration hardly has chemistry with anyone.

So, on their wedding night, instead of woohooing with his bride, Vidcund decided he'd rather stargaze. And you know what tends to happen when Curious brothers stargaze He was abducted and returned home pregnant. A quick check with SimBlender tells me he's expecting twins,, and totally naturally too, no cheats or the fertility perk Well, I guess you could say that's one memorable wedding night

This is so interesting... because in my megahood that I just started, I was playing Natasha Una and Vidcund walked by. She greeted him, they had a bad conversation, and he literally walked away and left that exact moment. It's crazy how these things vary between games!!
Inventor
#7367 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 2:05 AM
Pleasantview revisited IV (aka Sons and lovers)

Now I know why each of J.K. Rowling's books was much longer than the previous one. You have been warned. For the last time.

Goth
For a while, Alexander and Cherryl were an ideal couple. He bought her a Ferrari (she explained that no self respecting rock star would ever drive around in an old Maybach; methinks she was also rather pissed off by Ivy's Lamborghini) and she kept practicing guitar all the time. After a while, however, a couple of problems emerged: like Ivy before her Cherryl grew to hate the old house and, more importantly, Alexander wanted a child but she would have none of it. Finally they agreed on an amicable divorce, “amicable” meaning that he gave her half his money and she got to keep the Ferrari.

Luckily, Alexander really blossomed during his marriage: by now he has quite a few three bolt sympathies. He had two dates since Cherryl left, one with Ginger Newson (very innocent) and the other with Jan Tellerman (not innocent at all). Now he can't decide between the two. - He also finished the Goth Mausoleum that Mortimer had started building for himself and Bella. “Now I know why Bella disappeared,” commented Cherryl after she took a look at it. “I wouldn't be seen dead in that monstrosity either.”

It isn't *that* bad, is it? IS IT?

Goth 2
Cassandra and Don finally had no bolts left for each other at all (they started with two) so when she learned about Donald he had to pack his operating machine and leave. Cassandra reached the top of her career and took good care of Mortimer Jr. but none of herself. Finally she decided to improve – she started swimming and bought some new clothes (quite hard to find appropriate ones) – but she still loves nobody but Darren; at least Alexander and Ivy are her BFFs. - Mortimer Jr. grew up to be a rather unpleasant teen but finally he met his match, The Creature from Hell (see below).

Goth 3
Nothing special for a while. Then Augustus became a teen, went to 3-in-1 to get his cell phone, bumped into Herbert and the rest is history; they also soon left for university. Nobody (moi included) expected that; Ivy decided not to fight it but she also decided to have another child (which Craig wanted anyway); they got a girl, Leslie. (I happened to watch Gigi just before she was born.)

Herbert (left) and Augustus about a minute after they first met.

Goth 4
That's Don: Cassandra refuses to divorce him so officially he still belongs to the family. After Cassandra made him leave he moved to Melanie who proved to be quite a demanding mistress – poor Don was either tired or sleepy or, most of the time, both. When he was told that he would never become a surgeon with hands trembling like that he decided to pack his machine once more and move back to his old house. (He and Melanie remained good friends, though – she even gave him one of her famous nude self portraits which are highly praised by the experts.) (What they are experts in is another question.) - Don had some rough time on his own but managed to survive; he even became the chief of staff. He dates a lot but categorically refuses any further commitment.

Caliente
When Dina became an elder she finally fulfilled an old wish and went to visit Shangri-La, a very exotic land inhabited by a rather strange race – as white as possible and with either blonde or red hair. After she came back she retired (but not before she used all of her free days - she's no dummy) and slowly became a recluse, communicating only with Herbert and Rover, the dog Herbert managed to adopt while still a child. She seems to be rather amused by the Herbert and Augustus affair – not exactly what she was hoping for but still, not bad. Not bad at all.

Caliente 2
Nina was finally able to buy the house of her dreams, though only barely; then on the next day she made a very good chance card choice and after that, the family was swimming in cash. (And I decided that from then on I should strictly ignore all chance cards.) The house certainly did wonders for her relationship with Daniel but, at the very moment when they were celebrating Natasha's birthday, he died. He kept working on cars till the end; the one he left incomplete was finished by Natasha who is as good at it as he used to be. - Natasha did not want to leave her mother alone but Nina finally persuaded her to go to university; then she did feel lonely so she bought herself a cat, as black as a black cat can be.

A birthday gone wrong.

Pleasant
For a while, Dustin and Angela thought only about their careers but then they suddenly both wanted a child: they have a son, Gerald. Mary-Sue was looking forward to a grandchild and as soon as she heard the news she retired to look after the baby; the first morning they were left alone, however, she suddenly died. (That resulted in quite a mess which I finally resolved by cheating heavily.)
Before that, Amanda became BF with Angela – they have a lot in common – but not with Dustin, who seemed to believe that she would only need the right man to become “normal” and that he was the man for the job. Soon after Mary-Sue died she decided to leave; she bought the former Caliente house, had it rebuilt and settled there. She is still far from old and she soon found some new friends.

Pleasant 2
Everything seemed great but after a while Dirk became bitter because Don was blocking him from becoming the chief of staff. (There is only one hospital in the town.) In order to console himself he started an affair with a townie, Elise Schwarzenegger (not her original name but since she's wearing a dirndl all the time she is obviously Austrian, so I renamed her accordingly). When Lilith found out about it (pretty soon) all hell broke loose, hills around Pleasantview crumbled into dust and Dirk found himself flying through the air. He stopped only at a starter house at the edge of the town where he was soon joined by Ludwig's beloved. (What Ludwig?)

Burb
Lucy got pregnant almost immediately. To avoid the shame of it her parents immediately packed her and the lumberjack to the MarryInAHurry chapel. (They did buy a new car first, though, a very long Cadillac – not the most recent model but still.) Lucy took a terrible revenge - she adopted her husband's last name, Fuchs. Fuchs?????
After that it was more or less smooth sailing. The daughter, Jean, by now a child, is doing fine and the house is getting even bigger. Jennifer reached the top of her career and so did Lucy and John (who would rather be playing with the dog but had little choice). Jace (Mr.Fuchs's name) is getting on too but regrettably, he insists upon wearing his original clothes. (Not sure about suspendies and the bra, but at least he wears no high heels.)

Dreamer
Harry grew up even better looking than his older brothers. One day while he was hanging out in 3-in-1 he bumped into Melanie and instantly became besotted with her. (In all my games 3-in-1 is definitely *the* place to go if you want to bump or be bumped into.) He moped around his home for a few days and then he left and moved in with her. Brandi was furious but Darren persuaded her not to do anything about it.
Lately, Darren (as clueless as ever) became an elder and Brandy (who made it to the specialist but then had enough of her career) became rather rotund but neither minds either. They are perfectly happy and so is the lab and so is Martin, who recently became a teen.

Ottomas
Peter and Samantha just finished reorganizing their house when David returned from university with a fiancee, Whitney, and announced that he would like to have the first floor added. Hopeless.
The twins became teens; Doris is still nice and Anne bad – I call her The Creature from Hell since she is viciously pranking everybody but the members of her family. (Unlike Angela and Lilith the twins are BFFs and BFFs with their parents as well.) Finally she hooked up with Mortimer Jr. - an ideal couple, if you can call that ideal.
David and Whitney were married and they became parents soon - they have twins, Dorian and Alma. (I knew it. I just knew it.) A day later Peter became an elder; still a day later Samantha became an elder as well and then the sisters left for university with Mortimer Jr. in tow. Never a dull moment in that house.

Tommy and Gabrielle visiting his parents, with Whitney and the sisters in the background.

Ottomas 2 & 3
At the university Sharia was the lucky one – she found her true love, Sam Garth, very soon; they finished their studies and returned to Pleasantview, as did Tommy and Gabrielle. No place at home for any of them so each couple built a house of their own. Each house is extravagant in its own way and neither is finished because both couples ran out of money. “Crazy kids,” said Samantha.

Langerak
A joy to play after the Ottomas – so quiet. Kaylynn and Dorothy got married and they are just happy. Donald recently became a teen.

Simmons
About the same, though a bit more lively. They have a son, David (not to be confused with David), a child by now.
Thayer
About the same once more. Silver became a child and since both Meadow and Sterling kept rolling a wish for another one they had a daughter, Pearl. As nice a family as any of them – if all Sims were like that this game would be awfully boring.

Brixen
Ah, here we go again. After Don had left Melanie lived alone for a while; then Harry moved in and they had some very good time together. Some days later Cherryl, who did not want to live alone, asked if she could join them; Melanie agreed and Harry did not mind at all. Having done some rebuilding (mainly adding another bedroom and a garage - a Ferrari can't be just left out in the cold) they all had some more good time. Then Brandi heard about it; this time neither Darren nor a horde of bloodthirsty Huns could keep her back and Harry was mercilessly dispatched to the university.

Brandi putting her foot down. The dejected horde has already crawled out of the scene.

Melanie and Cherryl are an unusual couple: BFs and occasional lovers but with no bolts for each other; both are ambitious and hardworking if needed; each is rich in her own right (Melanie just became an extremely well paid supermodel); both are pleasure seekers and they are quite (in?)famous for intimate parties that include a rat pack of their own – Don and Alexander are always welcome and so was Dina before she became a recluse and so is Amanda and some, but not many others who prefer not to be mentioned here.

Newson
The remaining two and Beau almost ran out of money but just in time, Garrett discovered his love for tinkering. With the last thousand they bought an old car, he successfully restored it and that was the end of their problems – they could even afford to give the Trabant to Ginger who did not want it to be sold. Garrett did not stop pestering Beau, however, so Beau decided to leave for university; Georgia did not really intend to go there but she wisely decided that she should not let him go alone.

After they left Garrett immediately started cruising and finally started an affair with Jason Menon, another townie working for madame. A family conference followed and it was decided that Gallagher – not the oldest but the most serious – should be the one to take over their house and give an ultimatum to Garrett: he would either be thrown out or go to university; if he finished his studies and still loved Jason they could both live in the house. (The second part was pushed through by Garrett's BFFs, Gabrielle and Georgia.) Garrett accepted and left; Gallagher moved in and immediately had the house rebuilt, leaving only the old kitchen/dining room intact; he also left enough space for Garrett on the ground floor, added the first floor and moved there with the fiancee he met at the university, Felicia.

Newson 2 & 3
Not much to tell about Ginger: she is still living alone and studying diligently – she is just one step from the top ATM. No bolts except three for Alexander.
Gavin and Tosha also returned from university and bought a nice house next to Sharia's and Tommy's.

Two new locations:

The Parsonage
The big church did not feel quite right without a priest so I looked around for a suitable townie. Quite a few looked the part but finally I settled on Goopy who did not. He said that he was very grateful and all but that he was a romance Sim and would rather be married. I thought long and hard and finally found a solution: Anglican priests, I told him, who were married before they converted to Roman Catholicism are allowed to remain married. Since Goopy started as a lay liturgist he had two days left before he should begin his studies; if he managed to get a bride in that time I would consider him to be a lapsed Anglican.

We all know that the two things we can always count upon in this game are crashes and miracles. On the first of the two days Goopy met a townie friend who offered him a date with Cheryl (not to be confused with Cherryl) Ku, a student who used to live in David's dorm. The date went great and on the second day they were engaged in the morning and married in the afternoon.

Goopy, still in civilian clothes, practices organ playing. Sadly, his efforts were not always appreciated.

The Jail
For a long time there was no crime in the town, except for some pickpocketing done by nobody-quite-knows-whom. Then burglaries began and so a jail had to be built – as a private lot, if it were to be played properly. I built a small court/jail/flat combo and put in a “real” NPC cop; she never managed to catch anybody so I hoped she would at least be of some use as a jailer. Only when I finished everything, saved and exited did I realize that her name was Demi Love and that the jail would therefore be known as The Love Household. Oh well …

The first guest. Mary-Sue, still the judge at the time, sentenced him to be hanged but the sentence was later reduced to three days in prison. Curiously, that did help – no burglaries were reported since.
Lab Assistant
#7368 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 5:53 PM Last edited by ANiallGirl4Life : 18th Apr 2015 at 9:06 PM.
I'm playing a legacy, but I can't build houses worth shit so instead of building a house, I have my own system. If they roll an apartment then it's different, but if they roll a house then I also have them roll 2-11. 2 is for 20K, 3 is for 30K, etc. then 11 is for either $11K or $1M–it depends on the luck of the roll. (By "roll" I mean random.org bc I don't have two dice). Then, within whatever budget they get, I have the move into the very first house I put my mouse on. And it just so happens that this house has 3 bedrooms, but thE TWO BEDROOMS ON THE TOP FLOOR GET TOO COLD OR HOT DEPENDING ON THE SEASON. So I had to move BOTH Autumn and Arielle downstairs and make the dining room into a makeshift bedroom even though it doesn't have a door. And it doesn't help that 1. Emmy, the mother, has 0 neat points AND 2. I rolled FOUR KIDS so I need to have two more babies for the A generation
If you excuse me, I'm going to go sob quietly in the corner
---
Whelp, I finally got fed up with the old house and moved my sims out. I'm playing an alphabet legacy and all 4 kids of the A generation have been born c: we have:
-Autumn (she has mixed skin because her mom, Emmy, is black and her dad, Lucas, is white; and dark blue eyes/brown hair like her father)
-Arielle "Ari" (she looks exactly like her father with white skin, dark blue eyes, and brown hair. She's somewhat named after The Little Mermaid, just spelt differently, and ironically enough she grew up in a princess outfit for BOTH everyday and formal and I even gave her a crown. Had she inherited her mother's red hair and/or grew up in a mermaid costume I would've died xD)
-Acacia "Ace" (twins with August, she has pale skin, brown hair, and is the only sim to inherit her mother's brown eyes.)
-August (twins with Acacia and the only boy of Gen A. He has black skin, brown hair, and dark blue eyes)
I just figured out how to play TS2 on my Windows 8 laptop so, after a year and a half of playing with the 4 sim limitation in Life Stories, I'm trying to get used to big families again lol. I'm also trying to play without cheats and I haven't cheated once, but after both Autumn and Arielle both almost froze to death in their old house, Emmy got visited by the crazy therapist twice, and 5 or 6 pop ups about the threat of the Social Worker it's been pretty hard, but I've managed...somehow xD
Oh, and they also adopted a cat. His name is Catnip and he's still a kitten c:
(Side Note: Emmy is a BV sim and came from one of the vacaction areas and I swear if she does the freaking Slap Dance one more time she may or may not "accidentally" lock herself in a room with no food)
Catnip grew into an adult and I adopted a female adult cat (whom I forgot to rename so she's stuck with the name Heidi), in hopes of getting some cute new kitties. But they can't stand each other and before I got the chance to strengthen their relationship a bit, Mother Nature decided to be a bitch and lightning struck, causing a fire. So that caused a MAJOR panic with everyone, even the two children, until I could finally get Emmy's dumb ass inside to call the fire department (seeing as I don't have a smoke detector outside). Then right as THEY came and extinguished the fire, Catnip ran away! So I got Emmy on the phone AGAIN to report a missing cat. Fingers crossed that he comes back!
At this point I broke my 21 day streak of no cheating by using maxmotives because shit just got too chaotic for me to handle. I'm hoping things can calm down a bit before Autumn's Teen birthday in two days.
Autumn is now a teen! She rolled Fortune which is okay, but I saw her more as a Popularity sim. Especially with the cheerleader outfit she grew into xD
AND THE TWINS ARE NOW CHILDREN WHICH MEANS THE A-GEN TODDLERS ARE ALL DONE THANK GOD

Oh, and as for personalities...
Founders:
-Lucas is an 8/4/9/2/2 Family/Grilled Cheese sim
-Emmy is a 0/3/6/3/7 Knowledge/Grilled Cheese sim
Yes, you heard me right, BOTH Lucas and Emmy rolled Grilled Cheese as their secondary aspiration -cringe-

Gen A:
-Autumn's aspiration is Fortune and her secondary aspiration is Popularity (I KNEW she had some Popular traits somewhere). Her LTW is to become a Space Pirate and she's 8/9/9/2/1.
-Arielle is 10/6/9/3/2. She rolled Pleasure as her aspiration (Life Stories doesn't have the Pleasure option so I literally have not played a Pleasure sim in a year and a half omg) and Popularity as her secondary aspiration, with 50 First Dates as her LTW. Oh boy xD
-Acacia is 1/4/10/10/10. She's definitely an extreme one and, unlike her older sisters, seems to take more after her mother. Her aspiration is Fortune, with a side aspiration of Family, and her LTW is to become the Hand of Poseidon.
-August is 10/3/7/5/10. I'm glad to see that, unlike his twin, he got his neatness from Daddy lol. He's exactly like his twin and rolled Fortune, with Family as his secondary aspiration, except his LTW is to become a Hall of Famer.

I finally got University again (it's my favorite EP to hate ) and once Autumn gets some scholarships, I'm sending her and her boyfriend directly to Sim State. I'm playing in rotations, so Arielle will go to college after Autumn is there for a year, and then Arielle will be followed by the twins, since they're all so close in age. Preparing myself for drama, llamas, and term papers!

August has also found love, with a Sim State Townie named Adriana Phelps. She's actually pretty cute, for a Maxis-made sim. Like Autumn, she is Fortune/Popularity. (So. Many. Fortune. Sims). Arielle is the only one whose main aspiration ISN'T Fortune lol. Adriana (I see we're still going with the A-Names here) is 4/7/8/3/3.

Arielle has a few crushes and lovers, seeing as her LTW is 50 First Dates (she's Pleasure, not Romance) and Acacia still needs to get herself a guy (or gal)
---

B-Generation!
Autumn and Nathan have officially welcomed generation B into the world a son named Brayden. He is the perfect mix of his parents, with Autumn's S3 skin, Nathan's black hair, and dark blue eyes which they both have. I rolled 5 kids for Autumn and Nathan. Which means they need to get busy and pop out four more!
Brayden Is now a day away from becoming a child and his younger brother, Blaine, is a day from becoming a toddler. Autumn Is currently pregnant with child number three.

Arielle rolled the Riskacy and she just gave birth. Not only is she a single parent (who has to have many woohoos with as many walkaby sims as she can), but she had COMPLETELY NATURAL twins >.< no cheesecake, forcetwins, ANYTHING. And she's a Pleasure sim with Popularity as a secondary aspiration so she doesn't have the fertility award either.
The twins are Linnette and Serena. Linnette has pale skin and black hair like daddy (a socialite sim who came with AL. Rodney -something) with her mommy' dark blue eyes and Serena looks exactly like daddy with black hair, pale skin, and brown eyes. They live in a one bedroom house (the entire second floor is open space) so this'll be interesting, especially with more babies coming along. I wonder who the next walkaby will be
*grooooooaaaaaan*

August Is living in an apartment and his fiancée Adriana Phelps (soon to be Bell) just graduated from college and is now living with him. They will be married during the next rotation. Oh, and Adriana rerolled her aspiration. She went from Fortune to Knowledge.

Right now in the Alphabet legacy house, Brayden is a cute, but nerdy child and Blaine is a cute little toddler. Autumn just gave birth to child number three...another boy! Little Brantley definitely takes after his mother, with S3 skin, brown hair, and dark blue eyes.

Professor Knut and Acacia just became parents...to twins! It's a little less surprising that Acacia had natural twins because she's a twin herself, although she was a cheesecake twin and her boys are natural. Yup, boys. While Acacia's sister, Arielle (who was a singlet at birth), had natural female twins, Acacia had natural male twins. Her boys are named Connell and Kasper. Connell has S1, brown hair and brown eyes just like Mommy, while Kasper has S1, brown eyes, and his father's blonde hair.

So far, Autumn is the only one who hasn't had twins. August and Adriana are still expecting though, so maybe they'll only have one baby. Although, seeing as August is Acacia's twin, I somehow doubt it.

These kids are going to be such pain in the asses in college

Call me Britt, an amateur ToTer
Mad Poster
#7369 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 9:59 PM
I've been playing the kids from a finished asylum challenge. There are three-sort-of-families with four mothers and three fathers in the bunch: that is, the knowledge and cheese sims decided to share the family sim as their baby-daddy. So when the asylum ended, my playable moved out with his new wife, Christy Stratton, and took up residence in the simbin. The crazy sims became townies, and I was left with the twelve youngsters.
Beverly (Knowledge) and Bianca (Family) are half-sisters and the oldest. They found a house to squat in (the queen anne type from EA) with the little kids, who were all the way down to about five minutes old. The next group to age up to teen were Bailey (Fortune), Beverly's sister, Brianna (Popularity) and Briar (Pleasure). Then the oldest boy, Byerly (family), Bianca's brother. (Or I might have all that bunch backwards--it could be that Bailey and Bianca are full sibs and Beverly and Byerly. Either way, family tagged!) Confused yet? I'm getting there . . . then comes Bella (Romance) who is . . . Brianna's sister. I think. After this is Barney (Family), who is part of the Beverly/Bianca/Bailey/Byerly tangle, on the side that didn't have a boy. Then Bryce, who is Briar's brother, Bryan, who is Brianna and Bella's, and finally the twins: Barnabas and Bethany who are Bianca's siblings.
They are slightly less confusing in play because all the one family except Bailey got red hair, Bailey is the only blond. The other two families all have black hair.

The older children were uncontrolled until the asylum ended, which means that they had lousy aspirations and would attack each other: in fact, when Bailey caught up to Bianca as a teen the first thing she wanted to do was beat up Bianca. However, with much hard work and sacrifice, this unconventional mob has made it work. The youngest three even got all their toddler skills, and then they all took a mountain vacation! (Why does the hot springs not warm sims up as fast as the stove?) The older two are now attending SSU, so the whole clan moved there. Bianca is seeing Benjamin Long, Beverly would like to date someone but is having trouble finding a man up to her standards. Briar, the pleasure sim, is swooning over the llama, and in her last couple days before college so we'll see what happens.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Instructor
#7370 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 11:37 PM
I've been playing Strangetown a LOT lately...

Curious: Pascal had his alien son, Ty. Vidcund was abducted by aliens and couldn't resist showing off his new pregnancy to Circe, hoping to win her back with his science. She invited him to move in with him until the baby(ies) were born and he accepted. Bad choice, Vidcund...he lived long enough to deliver the twins, Hedy and Amadeus. Pascal eventually got them back and has been happily raising all three alien spawn since.

Lazlo knocked up Crystal Vu, who gave birth to Cal(cite) Vu but she wasn't interested in settling down. This broke poor Lazlo's heart, since he is a big and weird kind of family guy. He agreed to try an open relationship and he started dating around...then Tara Kat got pregnant with his kid. She assured him that she was fine raising a kid alone until she realized that she couldn't clean out the litter box anymore.

Lazlo ended up moving in to help clean out the litterbox and Tara had Sarah Jane. After awhile, they admitted that they were madly, perfectly in love and they tied the knot. Tara and Lazlo have since had tons of kitties and another daughter, Clara.

Grunt: Tank and Johnny Smith got into a fist-fight, which killed Johnny. Tank was horrified and begged for Johnny's life but no luck there. However, due to alien prejudice, Tank wasn't even accused. Tank would later be arrested and kicked out of the army following the attempted assault and brutal murder of Jessica Picaso, much to General Buzz's dying shame - he died of shock, they say.

Ripp moved into a crummy apartment and still works at the gas station under Mary Gavigan's employment. She is a great role model for Ripp and taught him everything he needed to know about babies - at a college party, Ripp and Jessie Pilferson got it on and nine months later, Jessie wanted nothing to do with the kid. Ripp loves his new daughter and named her Echo.

Buck grew up and moved in with Cyd Roseland (who, post-secret alien abduction, realized he had a thing for dudes) and they've been living together with the dogs.

Beaker: Loki and Circe continued their illegal experimenting, adding Bella Goth and Vidcund Curious to their test subjects. After Vidcund's ghost scared Loki to death, Nervous and Bella made an escape, getting as far as Olive Specter's house. Olive got her final revenge, sending the Social Workers after Circe, saving Hedy and Amadeus - and Pandora, Circe and Loki's new-born daughter. Circe, understandably, went a bit cuckoo at this point. As it turns out, Loki and Circe were the ones supplying the military with all of their alien intelligence on how aliens are bad and want to kill us. Once it was revealed that all their scientific data was coming from two newborns, the military had a change in policy.

Smith: After Johnny's death, and Ophelia's nervous breakdown, PT9 and Jenny raised their granddaughter, Juniper. PT9 just passed away recently though...with Juniper now a teenager and planning to join her mother in Veronaville, Jill moving to Desiderata Valley to study dolphins, it looks like it will be just Jenny and Jupiter the dog...

Lola eventually made a breakthrough in Strangetown politics, post-alien prejudice. She recently married to divorcee Trisha Traveller, adopting her two kids, Tina and Trevor, and they are thinking about adopting one of their own.

Chloe is living the "don't worry, be happy" life. She found a soul-mate in Mickey Dosser, but neither of them want to settle down.

Specter: Ophelia moved to Veronaville after losing Johnny and Olive finally died of old age, leaving everything to Nervous, who now takes care of the cemetery. Things were great until Olive came back from the dead.

Vu: Between Crystal, Trent Traveller, and Blossom Moonbeam, Strangetown has quite the hippie commune.

That's all for now, folks! I'm still trying to work Erin, Kristen, and Ajay into the gameplay...it would help if they'd be attracted to someone for a start.
Mad Poster
#7371 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 2:25 PM
Corruption, a whole lotta corruption...

Well maybe not a lot. But some.
Just before Martha Goth grew into a child, she rolled a want to buy a tree - which of course is super odd for a child. Lately my sims have also been complaining about squiggly lines and such. Anyway, aside from the corruption; Martha grew up and Mortimer continued his training in the attic to max out his body skill, and then straight into the bathroom to shout at the mirror for a few hours, leaving Dina quite bored... so she invited Malcolm Landgraab IV round. They decided to woohoo, thinking Mortimer had finally gone to bed after working out for most of the day.. nope. He ran at them and slapped Dina and divorced her on the spot, while poor little Martha walked in to make the bed (she's a little neat freak). Dina moved out, and is now finding a place to live - I might move her in with her sister's for the time being. Though Mortimer is getting older and doesn't want to burden Alexander with a younger sister to take care of (and therefore not go to college) so he's thinking it would be best to send her to live with Dina once she finds a permanent house.

Inventor
#7372 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 7:00 PM
Pleasantview revisited IV and something (aka This never happened)

Alexander was studying so hard that I decided he had to get some fresh air. I sent him to the park where he met The Good Witch; they got along fine and he invited her on a date. The date went well (very innocent, of course - neither he nor I wanted to get him turned into a toad) but then I made a big mistake. As far as witches go I am a complete n00b - all these years I've never played (or even made friends with) one - and so when I noticed a button I have never seen before, "Show me the Way of the Light", I became curious and clicked on it: BANG and Alexander was transformed into a witcher, the cauldron and all, and started muttering in a strange tongue. Oh dear ...

I wrote in the last post that what we can always count upon in this game are crashes and miracles, and it turns out that they can be one and the same. I would not have restarted but the game recognized my despair and kindly crashed as I was saving to exit. When I reloaded the household the date was just starting; I completed it once more but this time, no stupid requests.

One souvenir did remain, though:

Alexander the Witcher as a hula dancer.
Scholar
#7373 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 9:25 PM
I have finally decided to give up (temporary) my test hood and I just started playing Meadow Creek.
The first rotation did not disappoint me at all! I'm just getting acquited with all the characters but they are really cool!
Forum Resident
#7374 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 12:10 AM
The mayor of Riverblossom Hills, Nadya, is a ruthless politician. She likes to sleep around with the more prominent married men in town. She never uses protection and is for some reason quite fertile. So she has a few babies from different fathers (all married men). This, she uses to her advantage. She keeps quiet about the babies and the men continue to give her their political and monetary support. Ginger Newson has been her live-in nanny for many years. She took the job hoping to meet a wealthy man through the mayor and get married. This has not worked out for her because all the men that come over end up in bed with Nadya. She finally met a boy she liked in school. He isn't rich, but she's kind of given up on that dream. She invited him over and they got to know each other better. She introduced him to Nadya and they got along so Ginger was really happy. One day, Ginger was thinking about calling him over to visit and maybe even have a first kiss. Then, I noticed that he was already there. That's odd, but maybe just a coincidence? Nope, I check on Nadya and see that she called him over for a booty call! I found this rather surprising since she just had woo-hoo the night before and was pregnant yet again. Needless to say, Ginger was crushed. She is going to be an adult soon and is actually thinking of quitting her cushy job and moving out. Because at this rate, she is never going to get a boyfriend!
Mad Poster
#7375 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 3:40 AM
Florence is now set on marrying Cyd Roseland. She still isn't sure if he is the father of her son Ash (hint: He isn't) but being that Checo and Lisa are "happily married" (hint: they're not) she decided it's not like she can have Checo all to herself. Sooooo she went about rolling wants to engage Cyd Roseland, so she invites him over for Ash's birthday and asks him to marry her. He says yes, and then him and his two dogs (Porthos and a stray he adopted named Rover) move in and start planning the wedding.

Checo spent most of the morning bonding with the newest addition to the family Baby Miguel. He has no idea only down the road Miguel has a few-minute-older brother. Then again, there's a lot of things Checo doesn't know. Such as where Lisa goes during the day... and why Carlos Contender seems to always be there when he gets home from work. Despite his lack of logic, Checo earned himself a nice bronze cashier badge (usually cashier is Tessa's job, but she wanted to try her hand at sales) and a gold sales badge! Miguel grew into a toddler with one of the most stern looking faces I have ever seen (second only to Malcolm V) - which is sad because he has 10 nice points, and 5 playful.

Despite the fact that Malcolm IV admitted to cheating and even expects her to raise his child, Daisy is still rolling wants to flirt and dance with Malcolm. In fact, she hasn't rolled a single want for Malcolm V all day, even though he still has toddler skills to learn and it's his birthday tomorrow. Malcolm is in a bit of a huff seeing as Daisy isn't really fine with the children living in the garage when there's a huge room upstairs. She thinks it would be better to change the garage into the study and then add a few walls to the upstairs room to create two well-sized bedrooms. buuuut Malcolm IV is still quite stubborn. Maybe they'll discuss it again when both boys are children. Daisy is starting to consider changing back to a normal sim - being a plantsim is getting difficult! Especially at night time because Malcolm IV doesn't want to buy any special lights for her. He has all the money in the world but he's not really willing to buy anything!

And now it's half 3 in the morning so I have to sleep, but tomorrow I'm hoping to finish off the BV subhood rotation tomorrow, and play some families that aren't on the verge of ripping apart...

Locked thread | Locked by: Delphy Reason: Post in v2 :)
Page 295 of 363