Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 1:00 AM
This sounds like fun. I may give it a try someday.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 12:33 PM
Dang, just started playing when the game crashed >.<
Instructor
#53 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 4:36 AM
My old favourite Sim, Carie, seems to have really taken to the life of a prostitute. I've never seen her looking so devious:

Usually she gives off an innocent Betty Cooper vibe. She's also the kleptomaniac, so most of the brothel's money comes from the cars she steals late at night.

The other three girls are mostly useless. Vicky, being the hopeless romantic, finally got a boyfriend, only to discover he had absolutely no money to pay her for her services. At least she had the good sense to add Don Lothario to the clientele.

Sherry's MO seems to be throwing herself (literally) at old geezers. She's the unlucky one, so naturally she got herself knocked up immediately.

This is like, the worst house ever.

Wow, that's some bad routing!

Test Subject
#54 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 7:06 AM
Brothel/Strip Joint
Here is my strip club/brothel. The Triangle Club. It's in the rundown part of town,with lots of loose,lovely ladies,and lonely men. There are backrooms,a main floor,an entrance hallway,and a bar.
Field Researcher
#55 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 2:08 PM
EA's 1.32 patch disabled my CC and I had to redo a few things, so pictures will be coming momentarily.

If you all haven't gotten the 1.33 patch, in this patch you can set different makeups to different outfits, kinda like the hair with the lock and unlock thingy.
Field Researcher
#56 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 6:15 PM Last edited by dedreav0531 : 18th Mar 2012 at 6:37 PM.
Finally took some pictures of the girls:
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#57 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 6:39 PM
After I took Kelly's snapshot my sims game went wonky, thus I couldn't do a snapshot of the girl Madame Elizabeth recruited.
Field Researcher
#58 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 6:42 PM
Yesterday I started construction on a new pool area. I am also planning on moving around some rooms, after which I will take pictures of the brothel house.
Test Subject
#59 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 3:51 PM
No mods
As I have Showtime and have already encountered mod issues, I don't want to download Woohooer. It seems a lot of people have been having trouble with the Woohooer and the Kama Simtra.

For someone who has to use base game interactions, this is gonna suck. Heh. People don't normally woohoo without knowing the sim well... I'll let you know how well it works. This is my first challenge, so I'm scared!
Field Researcher
#60 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 1:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rynnailes
As I have Showtime and have already encountered mod issues, I don't want to download Woohooer. It seems a lot of people have been having trouble with the Woohooer and the Kama Simtra.

For someone who has to use base game interactions, this is gonna suck. Heh. People don't normally woohoo without knowing the sim well... I'll let you know how well it works. This is my first challenge, so I'm scared!

I have no issue with any of my NRaas mods, including the woohooer mod. Patched up to 1.33.
Field Researcher
#61 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 2:54 AM
My girls are at each others throats one day, and then the next, they want to hang out.
Test Subject
#62 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 6:55 PM
I just made my house and it's so hard to start with so little money! I can't even build more than one room! So expensive.
Test Subject
#63 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 6:58 PM
Could someone post links to all the helpful mods? I might give it a go.
Field Researcher
#64 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 2:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rynnailes
Could someone post links to all the helpful mods? I might give it a go.

All the mods from the NRaas website are great additions to the game, but the ones I use for the challenge are:

*MasterController(updated for 1.33)
*Woohooer + Karma Simtra(updated for 1.33)

I also use some other mods from the site, but those two(three) are the main ones for this challenge.
Test Subject
#65 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 8:00 AM
i'm going to do it as soon as my laptop is fixed
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 5:02 AM
I'm going to start doing something similar to this challenge. My Family Man is done with the standards I set with him, so his first-born daughter is going to be the new sim I'm going to control. She'll be my prostitute. xD Like father like... daughter? The only gross thing is that over half of the town is filled with her half brothers and sisters, and their moms that her dad has slept with!
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 6:00 PM
Does woo hooing in a hot tub count? (As in can I add a katching for it.)
Field Researcher
#68 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 2:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RedCherries
Does woo hooing in a hot tub count? (As in can I add a katching for it.)

Yes, same with woohoo in the shower, etc.
Field Researcher
#69 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 2:38 AM
Something is wrong with my save, haven't played the brothel in weeks and I tried today but the game kept freezing.
Field Researcher
#70 Old 4th May 2012 at 9:26 PM
Some how I fixed my save, so, now my brothel is back in business.
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 13th May 2012 at 8:09 PM
Anyone have any idea what i'm doing wrong? My sim is level 6 karma simtra yet the register as professional never comes up on the cell phone. My skill level for registering is set at level 1 but professional never comes up as a option. Thanks for any help you can give.
Field Researcher
#72 Old 14th May 2012 at 2:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rhayne
Anyone have any idea what i'm doing wrong? My sim is level 6 karma simtra yet the register as professional never comes up on the cell phone. My skill level for registering is set at level 1 but professional never comes up as a option. Thanks for any help you can give.

Only comes up on home phones
Scholar
#73 Old 14th May 2012 at 5:11 AM
I have a question: how in the hell are you guys posting screen shots here? I have created some nice looking sims for this challenge and want to share.
Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 14th May 2012 at 1:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dedreav0531
Only comes up on home phones

No, it does show on cell phones. I never put home phones in my homes and have managed to register all my sims as professionals using the cell phone at level one.

have you tried going to the nraas/kama simtra menu and checking that the 'display register as professional' is turned on to true? if it's on false then it won't show up anywhere.
Field Researcher
#75 Old 14th May 2012 at 4:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by morphius1
I have a question: how in the hell are you guys posting screen shots here? I have created some nice looking sims for this challenge and want to share.
Thanks.

I attach mine, but idk how you insert it into the post.
Page 3 of 9