Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 4:28 PM
Default mod no work 2.0 patch
updated latest update files correct directory program files/electronicarts/simsmedieval/mods/packages. put resources.cfg download in sims medieval folder. mods not displaying in game. help ?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 4:40 PM
I don't think there's enough information.

Typically, if nothing shows up it's an install problem, but it sounds like you have it correct. What does your resources.cfg file have in it?

Also, which mods have you tried. I usually use a nointro mod to help me check my installations.

I don't know if this is much help, but maybe some things to look at.
Eminence Grise
#3 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 9:19 PM
Some mods work with the patch, others don't (some will even keep your game from loading). There are a few threads around with info on which mods don't work and which do. Assuming it isn't an issue with your installation, you'll need to find out for each mod what it does.
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 9:48 PM
i use
no mosiac
breast slides
remove intro
nude replaces
nude clothes
more queue slot
no pregnant
fast herb collect
Instructor
#5 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 11:48 PM
Does the game crash/freeze, or do the mods just not work?
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 8:46 AM
not show in game
Instructor
#7 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 3:35 PM
Have you tried loading only nointro?

If nointro isn't running then it has to be an install issue, or something maybe got borked during the update. I know nointro works with 2.0, at least the one I use, and I assume any other one still does.

Also, I'd still be curious about your resource.cfg. Have you looked inside it to see what it says? If somehow it got corrupted your mods wouldn't load.

For example here's mine,

Priority 501
DirectoryFiles Files/... autoupdate
Priority 500
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Mods/Packages/*/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Mods/DCCache/*.dbc
Priority 499
PackedFile Mods/Test/*.package
Priority -50
PackedFile Mods/Probation/*.package

If your's reads about the same the only other thing I can think of is a reinstall, and I can't even guarantee that will work.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 9:14 PM
Have you downloaded the d3dx9_31.dll file and placed it in Game\Bin folder? If not, I would try it.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Instructor
#9 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 9:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101
Have you downloaded the d3dx9_31.dll file and placed it in Game\Bin folder? If not, I would try it.

Just out of curiosity, have you found non-script mods that require d3dx9_31.dll? It was my understanding that it was only needed for script mods, which I don't believe the OP has any installed.
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 8:18 AM
hey,

Just updated to 2.0...all appears to work so far except Treeag's EditinCAS(which I knew would not work based on what was changed), grimreefer's samesex_pregnancy and wish for child -- they kill the game from loading and after I took them out the game loaded fine.

The mods I have are:

The 4 Jonha sliders(from the sims 3), Medieval_Female_Skins.package, Shimrod's 6 herokids (Note: I already had 6 children for one family. have not tested if you can have 6 after install) and sliderMultiplyer, No-mosaic 1.1.10, Treeag's testingCheatsEnabledCommands and tummyza's hairy male skins (both)
Instructor
#11 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 2:05 PM
Same sex pregnancy and wish for child haven't been updated because better versions exist in my core which is 2.0 ready.
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 5:37 PM Last edited by ToRnado : 8th Aug 2011 at 6:32 PM.
is thread with updated mods?
maybe resource.cfg outdated