Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

All Adult Maternity For Teens

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 2,769 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 269,643 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 1st Jul 2009 at 12:36 PM
Updated: 3rd Jul 2009 at 8:05 AM
Adult Maternity For Teen
Notes- The reason I canot just change all teen fashions to maternity is for some reason when the teen gets fat they still have the no body thing where when I simply enable adult fashion that was already maternity to teen it works like normal so the teen gets fat and then automatically changes to the adult maternity clothing. So I have simply enabled all adult maternity fashion to suit teens
DressEmpireSun_Lace Now For Teens (formal,career)
DressEmpireSun_Sleep Now For Teens (sleepwear)
Swimsuit_plunge Now For Teens (swimwear)
SwimsuitOnePiece Now For Teens (swimwear)
PantsDrawstringLong Now For Teens (everyday,sleepwear,athletic,career)
PantsRelaxed_jeans Now For Teens (everyday,career)
JacketUpCollar_sport Now For Teens (everyday,athletic)
ShirtTeeLayered_crew Now For Teens (everyday,athletic,career)

I've also edited the DressEmpireSun_Lace so now it only is formal and career because if you leave it out you can wear pants and a top which look better but there was only 1 adult formal maternity and for some reason it does not work so if I left DressEmpireSun_Lace you would end up with that for everyday,formal and sleep wear which is a bit boring so I just took it off as everyday. Now if you have any of earlier vesions of the maternity that we made you must remove them other wise DressEmpireSun_Lace will be for all catorgories there is no way to plan your outfit once pregnant so its best to just remove them. Also just a note your teens will loose the body when they get in the shower I'm not sure how to fix this but as soon as they get dressed it will be fixed. Another note as you may notice some categories have more then one outfit using the pic below choose which you would prefer and only put that package in for example I want the swimsuit plunge version so I only put that in not the one piece package
After Me and My Husband (Balloon_Head) changed 1 thing for someone over at custom sims forum I have noticed a lot of people saying they cannot find the maternity for teens clothing so I thought I would do it properly and upload them all here so its easier for people to find
as I said its not perfect but it is a fix so I hope this helps

Additional Credits:
delphy and mts2 for the cas uni tool to enable us to do this

Just a note any teen that was pregnant before you installed our maternity wear will Not automatically change into the clothes so I'm sorry if you had a teen pregnant before you installed the maternity wear you will still have the floating head issue no way to fix this yet