Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 6:11 PM
Default problem with sims medieval
when i start a new game it doesnt let me select which throne room i want to have...it did when i first installed the game but i had to uninstall the sims 3 and reinstall all of them including medieval and now it wont show that...should i reinstall medieval again or what?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 6:17 PM
maybe you have to re-enter your limited edition code?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 5:28 AM
ok havent tried that but i will thanks!
Instructor
#4 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 5:32 AM
I had to do it when I reinstalled my sims medieval
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 10:03 AM
You can have different throne rooms??? I never had that option when i started mine.
Instructor
#6 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 8:43 PM
it requires a code provided with your copy of the limited edition game. they're nice, but I hardly choose them.
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 9:00 PM
Ehh i just bought the normal game, doesnt exactly sound all that useful a feature to me.
Instructor
#8 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 9:42 PM
I suppose it was to be an incentive for people to pre-order and whatnot.
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 10:04 PM
Kinda sounds like a horrible incentive to me, unless these throne rooms were awesome or had some special stuff to them.
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 10:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by robgw3
Kinda sounds like a horrible incentive to me, unless these throne rooms were awesome or had some special stuff to them.

They are decidedly not awesome. Just a different choice.
Instructor
#11 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 10:16 PM
I wish they'd let the unlockable stuff available for use throughout the game, but it's locked to the specific throneroom