Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#126 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 7:52 PM
Added a pic for Ada. I'll try to RP later tonight.
Advertisement
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#127 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 8:17 PM
(((ooc: veldagia - We have a Brujah Primogen on the way (Cade), and Damian will be the Ventrue Primogen in lack of another Ventrue Elder. If someone enters with one and accepts to position, we'll just make it so that Damian held the Primogen title while the real Primogen was off in another city doing whatever. Because really, being the Prince AND the Ventrue Primogen is... a handfull. *s*

We still don't have any Gangrels at all, nor a Malkavian Elder, so... I guess, if the situation calls for it, we'll just make them NPC's for now.

*edit* Actually, scratch that. I forgot Victor is an Elder. We'll ask GJPrentice is she wants him to be the Primogen.

As for what to call Damian; both work, but when adressing him, "Sir" would be appropriate. However, if the Primogen chose to address him by his first name, he'll allow it, but that's it. Everyone else is to address him "Sir" or "Mr Alexander". Otherwise he'll get grumpy. *LOL*)))

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Field Researcher
#128 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 8:23 PM
Default ooc
((( ooc: Atropa - What about the Malkavian primogen? We're only three. And even if they're crazy, they're not crazy enough to pick poor 57 minutes old Milo. :spin: So it's only down to two. Could one vote of one self? Otherwise it's just up to Milo vote...? :hmm: )))
#129 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 8:26 PM
Default Zillah = Street then the Haven
The wind whisked through his hair drawing a single long strand the colour of snow topped sand dunes across his deep berry lips. One moon tinted hand reached up and brushed it absentmindedly away tickling slightly against his moist mouth. He turned to look down the street jade eyes glinting through the night, focusing on a building up front.

As if on cue a middle-aged business man came out of the hotel dressed in a sharp pinstripe suit, gold designer watch gleaming under the streetlight, advertising his wealth to anyone who cared to prowl the dark streets. He looked around shiftily, red bulbous face glowing in the dark, tucking his shirt firmly in place and straightening his tie before striding onto the pavement, a slight gleeful wobble to his walk.

Zillah steeped forward out of the shadows. A stern smile glued to his androgynous face, top lip crinkling almost into a sneer as a look of shock and recognition registered in the startled mans eyes. He advanced quickly as the man backed away, not even bothering to conceal the jet black pistol he clenched in one hand, no-one around here would care if another body plagued the gutter. Squeezing gently his finger caressed the trigger sending one shot ringing out in warning, sailing past the man’s shoulder to imbed itself neatly in concrete.

“You know the rules.” Zillah’s voice oozed out sweet as honey, “I don’t think the initial payment really covered the services rendered now, did it.” His head cocked to one side like a crow spotting the crown jewel. They never learnt, if they were upfront from the start then it wouldn’t have to be like this. He had eyes and ears in this hotel, it was why it came highly discounted to his clients, to ensure he was never cheated out of what he was owed.

The dark stench of sweat and corruption leaked from the man’s pores like a sewage spill. He spent only a brief second considering his options before he hastily began searching through his pockets, bubbling aimless excuses as he found his wallet. Drawing out a thick wedge of notes he shoved them towards Zillah nervously. “Here take it.”

Zillihs
eagle orbs focused on the notes, mentally taking count in a flash of deep emerald. Then long golden lashes fell over his lids, half closing as a serene smile blew over his face. “Go.” He ordered the single word filled with dark menace as he pushed the notes into the pocket of his long black trench coat.

He turned dismissing the man from his presence but hearing no echo of steps retreating he spun back round a whirlwind of leather and fur. “Bang”, he shouted voice booming down the empty street as the pistoled hand drew to his waist showering the pavement with a scatter of coins like golden shrapnel.

The man leapt into the air with fright, dropping his wallet to the floor, notes gusting around in the wind, dancing through the air like autumn leaves. As he bent to the floor, grovelling on his knees in an attempt to gather his lost possessions an angry utterance springing forth from his lips. “You think its funny to scare an old man, could’ve given me a heart attack. You sick, f***”.”

Zilliah
threw his head back, a low rumble of laughter bouncing from his cupids to the concrete walls as it filled the street with a demonic echo. Once again he turned the gun neatly concealed away into folds of leather and fur. This time leaving the man behind for good as he surveyed the night looking for a good place to haunt and burn off the easy cash.

Spotting the welcoming gloom of The Haven night club a slow smile spread over his face. It looked just the place. He entered nodding once to the door staff, a polite acknowledgement that he would be on his best behaviour, as he threw them his gun. “I expect it back when I leave.” He grinned as the light danced off the thin purple streaks in his hair giving him a kaleidoscope presence.

“JD’s on the rocks.” He ordered as he slid onto a seat at the bar like a panther stalking the territory. There were some interesting looking folk out tonight. He turned to face one specimen and gave them an appraising look up and down, interest glinting like daggers across his moon-dusted face.

((Sorry its long - anyone can be one of the interesting looking folk (male or female) :D

Atropa I hope his entrance into the Haven is OK I presumed humans were allowed and there would be door staff and he wouldn’t be allowed any obvious weapons etc. – Let me know if it needs amending))
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#130 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 8:33 PM
(((ooc: Psyche - There's no voting for Primogen, OOC. If your character meets the requirements (being an Elder), all you have to do is tell us that you want to be the Primogen. However, the only Malkavian that meets the requirements at this time is Victor/GJPrentice. I've PM'ed them to ask if they want the title.

veldagia - Haven't read it all yet, but from what you're saying, it sounds fine to me. Oh, and yes, The Haven is part of the Masquerade, so humans are more than welcome.)))

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Field Researcher
#131 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 8:36 PM
Default ooc
((( ooc: Atropa - Okay. That makes sense. Thanks för the info. )))
#132 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 9:00 PM
ok i think i am lost reading this, but i think i am going to read it again and if i understand i am going to put my app in.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#133 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 9:16 PM
Default Damian Alexander - Ventrue
Surprisingly, few of the Kindred before him seemed to jump at the chance of running this errand for him. The only direct response he got was from Mina. Mina, of the cunning and deceitful Tremere. Damian didn't trust them. Well, frankly, he didn't fully trust any member of the council, but the Tremere were among those he trusted the least, with their spells and their blood magic. And their so-called experiments. The tales he'd heard... It almost made him shiver.
Almost. He wasn't really one to ever show himself effected by anything, which was one of the reasons why he was the Prince in the first place.

His eyes locked with Mina's as she gave a slow nod, a vague smile gracing her lips.

"I would be happy to make the Nosferatu’s acquaintance and inform them of our decision," she said, only to have the smile fade as she raised her eyebrows questionly - or was it daringly - and added; "Unless anyone would raise an objection?"

Damian glanced over at the other Primogen, to see if anyone would indeed dare to protest. He was well aware that Mina's words probably hadn't exactly been directed at them, but at himself, but he wasn't going to act as if that was even a possibility. If there had been any cause for him to object, he simply wouldn't have offered anyone to pass on the message to the Nosferatu in the first place. He simply would've chosen one of them himself.
But this way was more useful. It showed who was eager to please him, and thus, who he should keep a close eye on. The ones eager to please were the ones most likely to be scheming behind his back.

"Very well", he said as if that all settled it.

His gaze once again landed on Mina, and he offered her a smile holding no more warmth than a block of ice.

"Give the Nosferatu my regards."

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#134 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 9:21 PM
Default Jaden
Jaden trudged up the stairs to her small dark studio apartment after a long day at the restaurant. As she was unlocking the door she heard the phone ring. Quickly opening the door, she rushed to the phone stepping over piles of clothes and dirty dishes. "Hello?" she said slightly out of breath. After listening a few minutes, her face fell. "No, it's ok, just gotta keep trying!" interjecting a forced laugh. She small talked a minute longer and hung up. "AAAAAHHHHHH" she cried, kicking at anything that was in her path. "Fucking hell! The part was so mine! I was so much better than those other blonde bimbos they had there! How dare they say I wasn't 'original' enough!" Jaden continued to mutter as she made her way to the kitchen, pausing a moment to slam the front door shut.

She got in the kitchen and reached into the cupboard for a glass. Finding none, she took one out of the pile of dishes that were piled in the sink. Rinsing it out, Jaden went looking for her gin bottle. Not finding it in the kitchen she put the glass down and went into the other room throwing clothes everywhere looking for the bottle. Finally she located it buried under the wadded up bed sheets.....empty. "Shit! Just when I need a drink too! I need to get out of here and find a guy who'll make me forget I'm 'unoriginal'!" Searching through the piles, she finally located what she wanted to wear. It was a tight, asset revealing black dress. Slipping it on, she smoothed it down over her hips. "There! Let's see if any man can resist this!" She went back to the door and put on her hooker high black stilletos. Jaden double checked to make sure her fake ID was in her purse before she headed out the door. As she was locking the door, she thought of where she should go. "My friend mentioned a club the other night, saying it was off the hook. Now what was it again......" Jaden dug her cell out of her purse and tried to reach her friend. 'Strange....I haven't heard from her in a couple weeks and we used to talk every day,' she thought. Suddenly she remembered the place that she had mentioned. "The Haven!" she cried as she ran down the stairs, meanwhile calling a taxi to pick her up to take her to the club.

See how crazy all your fellow simmers are! The MTS2 Community Neighborhood
#135 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 9:49 PM
Default Spirit-Evening
Spirit slipped his sunglasses down a bit as he began to sense that night was near, he was glad. He needed to feed it had been a few days and he was getting rather antsy, he slipped on a red silk shirt and tight black leather pants. He then sat down at a chair near his door and tugged on some stylish black boots, he then stood and checked his apartment once more before leaving. He stepped out and into the street, and like he had for nights before he headed towards the nightclub called "The Haven". Spirit grinned to himself, he knew he'd find someone there. He licked his lips in anticipation of the sweet taste of Viate hitting his lips.
#136 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 9:54 PM
Catherine runs a brush through her hair very quickly, before tying it bakc in a loose ponytail. She checked her outfit in the mirror - black tube-top, leather mini-skirt and knee high boots. She lets her long hair out of the ponytail. She slips on her leather jacket and ran to her taxi. She needs some action, and she was sure to pick up some eye-candy in this outfit. She gets out in front of a club; The Haven
Field Researcher
#137 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 9:55 PM
Default Carmilla Le Fanu - The Haven

Yet again Carmilla followed Seath around like a little puppy. She hated it, but concealed it well under a soft, soft smile. Seath thought she had come around, and accepted his relentless lead. When he spoke to her, Carmilla always played the role of an innocent and grateful apprentice that knew a great deal but owed it all to her Sire. She did owe him, but she didn't think she owed him her life. The rest of eternity, as it was.

In order to cope, Carmilla used to daydream. She could wander so far away she sometimes seemed almost mentally gone; the eyes empty and the soul hollow. And when he took her out she would watch everyone around them, when Seath was unaware, and imagine being free to talk to whom ever she choose. But she was not. And when reality hit her, like a ton of bricks right into her dead heart, she would feel like she'd abandoned all hope. Sometimes... Silently, like she almost didn't dare to admitt it to herself, Carmilla wished for anything to set her free. If it we're not another vampire or human, even if humans had nothing on Seath, death would do. Death would be a blessing.
Her Nosferatu friend was the only one who knew of her cage, and the only one that could ease her mind at times. Carmilla could dream of walking out into the daylight, that one last time. And then be gone from the world. But there was a light at the end of the tunnel. She had a friend. Yes. But she was also a Tremere. She belonged to the blood magic clan that was a mystery to every other clan, and when she had that perspective she felt almost happy. Free. And a bit sinister. Her very first love was not a human, nor a vampire - but her vampiric powers. When she first got acquainted with Thaumaturgy, she wept. That's how much beauty and grace she saw in it. And the warlike dread it could cause, that too brought joy to her sorrows.

This night, Seath had brought Carmilla to The Haven. Among vampires aswell as humans, he still dressed her like she was a Toreador, but a bit more modest. She was just happy to be free from the corsets he made her wear. They hurt her and she was glad she didn't depend on air, because she was sure she wouldn't get any as hard as the corsets were laced.

As usual, Carmilla let her eyes wonder. When Seath turned away from her, looking for someone or having a conversation she was not to take part in, Carmilla slipped away in her mind. Her eyes met the bartenders, but she looked away. He felt menacing to her, in a way that affected that which was still human in her. And as a human, Carmillas eyes were always on the ground. Maybe there was no god or devil, but when she grew up she was ceratin there was, and that doesn't all go away in 275 years or so.

Her eyes came to a standstill when she saw the young man at the bar. He had a charm and a look about him that seperated him from the rest. He looked like he knew the ways of the world, even though he was a mere human. Atleast, that was Seaths words for it. "Mere humans...", he would say in a condescending tone of voice. But Carmilla found this one attractive. And she could tell he surely wasn't the boy next door, and although she probably never had met a boy next door she felt it was of no interest. This man, on the other hand, with his glass of JD, intrigued her.

But when he suddenly locked eyes with her, if just for a second, she became almost frightened. It felt too intimate, although they were just looking at each other. Carmilla tightened her grip around Seaths arm, and turned her eyes to the floor. She felt as if it was upon her face to read, that someone had caught her eyes. If Seath only knew.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
((( ooc: veldagia - I hope this is okay...? This is my first RP ever, so I happily take advices. :nod: )))

((( ooc: Just a little information: Seath is a NPC. He's Carmillas Sire and he never let her out of sight. The Nosferatus identity is not decided yet. )))
#138 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 10:17 PM
Default Beyonca app.
name: Beyonca (Bee)(no last name)
Clan:Venture
disciples: Dominate level 3, Presence level 3

Biography: At the age of 18 Beyonca was turned. She was raised in a loving home. She was engaged to a handsome man and hated the fact that she would never had the life she wanted. She now is a vampire who satys to herself but is know to let her mind wounder to human men species. they fasinate her. She is often scolded by other vampires. Everyone tells her that her curiosity will get to her and she will have to be punished. She promises her self often she will only watch and never touch .It isnt her world. She constatly fantisies in her head what would happen if she did.
pic

_------------------------------------------------
If anythinf needs to be changed tell me. I hope it is alright. I am goingt o try my best because i still dont know what I am suppose to be doing.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#139 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 10:17 PM
(((ooc: innoscenteyes - I take it you mean Ventrue? )))

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
#140 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 10:18 PM
ahh yes i do i will change that now. thanks
*ok i fixed it. lol.*
Field Researcher
#141 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 10:31 PM
Default ooc
((( ooc: innoscenteyes - I am new at this too. You will figure it out. )))
#142 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 11:03 PM
can i start?
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#143 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 11:05 PM
(((ooc: innoscenteyes - Go right ahead. )))

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
#144 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 11:07 PM
tank you
#145 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 11:12 PM
Default Zillah & Carmilla - The Haven
The woman who caught Zillah’s gaze was nothing short of stunning with sleek ebony hair and skin as delicate as brushed porcelain. Elegant and modest unlike the cheap tarts that often frequented these places. Two a penny to have them dripping off his arm like pieces of fashion jewellery, easily discarded once their novelty wore off.

He allowed his eyes to linger a second too long locking with hers as though tendrils enwound around them binding their gaze together and his lips broke into a crimson razorblade smile. A second later her gaze fell shyly to the floor and only then did he notice the man whose arm she clung on to as though someone might rip her from his side. A guardian or a boyfriend? Both would be difficult to get rid of, but not impossible.

He toyed with the idea of inviting her to dance. Just waltzing up to her and ignoring her companion. But such actions would be rash and foolish and though bold Zillah was not a man on a suicide mission. Other nights perhaps, a drink or two would have dulled his head, wiped the worries and cares from his brain. But tonight he wished for some serious fun and that didn’t entail risking a broken nose.

So instead Zillah tilted his glass slightly letting the warm amber liquid slosh against the sides in a gesture of appreciation and acknowledgement. Pale hands guided the glass firmly to his mouth as he took a deep sip relishing the deep burn warm through his cold chest. His eyes never straying from holding her in his intense jade gaze, he curled one black lacquer tipped finger over beckoning her to come towards him.

((Psyche its wonderful - don't worry Thanks for the additional info re the NPCs. I’m very happy to have a Tremere notice him *s*.))
#146 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 11:29 PM
Bee just sat in the shadows of an alley. She was on a firescape watching a couple in the flirt and kiss. The man was a handsome man. In his 30s with just a little rougness to his face. He looked like hard working man. Not one of those pretty boys with smooth as silk hands, but one who worked with his hands. Hard dirty work. Bee could tell he was playing games with the young girl. He knew what he was doing. Saying all the right things to her and she was eating all up. Poor girl Bee was thinking. She will soon be in bed woundering where he had run off to. Such dim witted women these days. Thinking men were here for a long run with them. It made Bee sick to think of it. All thought she wished the man was a dark creature like her. She would get a taste of him heself. But i mustnt touch. Beyonca had been worned enough throught her years. She knows she worries the others that she might slip. Might get involved, but she never does. It gets hard sometimes exspecially with men that look like him. It seemed he would fit more in to the Treador clan. Not my clan. Venture is much to classy for him. He wouldnt fit at all. Bee barely fits into the clan. But she is a humble person. Stays to herself and acts in the approprate manner.
I wounder who the knew humans would be at The Haven. There is always someone new to watch there. Most imporatantely I wont get introuble for interacting with humans as long as I dont let them know what I am in any way.
Arriving at The Haven she nodded to the dorman. She has changed in to a Black dress with black pumps. That outfit always goes well with her long wavey black hair and her eyes standout no matter what she wears. She walks to a table near the back and watches. So many new faces she stares at them intentavely. Some are plastered already and it hasnt been dark long. She saw Carmilla on the arm of Seath. The Tremere clan she thought. AN odd bunch she thought. Always acting sopisticated. They all probably were librarians or professors before they died. The thought made her laugh.
Well heres a new specimen. she sat up. She looked up at the bar and saw a man standing there looking at Carmilla, asking her to come to him. Well that is intersting, hes human. With a chuckle she sat back in her seat. He has no idea what he thinks hes doing.
#147 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 11:47 PM
Default Cade Vaughn, The V skyscraper (RP #1)
Cade pursed his lips. His hand traced down his thigh and he knelt with both hands pensively on each knee. The collective group had been called together and were discussing the absence of a Nosferatu Primogen with none other than the Prince, the man of highest order, who had complete power and control over every one of them. Even he. His faithful guard standing sterdy and silent beside him, like a trained dog, eager to pounce on any one guest at the Prince's demand. This was the first time that Cade had been called to headquatres for any matter. He watched disdainfully as one of the fellow vampires Mina, as she humbled herself before the Prince and fulfilled his request to deliver the message to the selected Nosferatu vampire Esther. Beneath his skin he felt a crooked smile brew. Like trained dogs, he thought with a cackle, letting the smile seep slowly to the surface. But he was quick to remove it completely. Even he knew that any hint of sarcasm, a hint of any objection, would result in his death. And he hated it. However, he couldn't allow this woman, however great her powers be, take that responsibility without the help of an experienced combatant, if need be.
"Give the Nosferatu my regards." Said the Prince, an undertone of mellowed approval.
"Surely my Prince, this woman, however great, cannot deliver this message on her own." He watched as Mina gazed wrathfully towards him. But he was confident and assured. He stood slowly, meeting Mina at her stance, and clasped his hands behind his back securely, raising his head. Not to show any disrespect. Or at least, not intentionally.
"I have great experience with the Nosferatu kind and am unhindered by their qualities. I can assure you that my fighting skills might be needed for this task, considering she will be walking their grounds alone... it is a dangerous place-" Only his eyes flashed over to Mina, who was snarling ungratefully at his words.
"- even for you. I feel it would be a mistake to send her alone." The Prince pressed his forefingers together in consideration, leaning back slightly in his chair. Cade's eyes returned over to him, his body unmoved, not even a flinch. He felt it was his chance to proove his worth. Be as it may, at the order of someone else. He hoped that his suggestion would be recieved with ease.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#148 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 11:47 PM
Default Valerian - Toreador
Valerian had awoken hours before the sun set, with an overwhelming feeling of inspiration tugging at his mind, forcing him out of bed and over to the canvas by one of the large windows. As always, it was ready for him; blank, empty, just waiting for him to fill it with the visions constantly running through his mind. It wasn't an uncommon thing; for him to wake up feeling inspired. In fact, it was probably the most common way. But he still cherished every single moment of every time it happened. It made him feel alive, and although he wasn't one of the Kindred bored with the prospect of living forever, he was one of the constant thrill-seekers, always looking for that rush. And creating something, sharing something that had burned itself into your mind... There was no other rush like it.
Intimacy came close, but at the same time was all too different to even compare.

Sounds coming from downstairs made him realize that dusk had finally arrived, and with it came all the regulars and other patrons looking for a night out. Many seeking company, others simply seeking the sweet bliss of intoxication. And others yet, seeking him.

He really should go downstairs. In fact, he would. In a minute. Right now, he simply couldn't tear himself away from the painting, from the warm embrace shared by two lovers. It was such a cliché, and he knew Claudia would taunt him for it, but he didn't care. If he didn't get it out of his system, he would simply burst.
Another hour passed without him even noticing, and the soft thumping rythm from below had been completely blocked out from his mind. Until it suddenly stopped. The unexpected silence brought him out of his trance, and as he lowered the brush he realized why the music had stopped. It was time for the live performances.
Hurriedly he wiped the brush and his hands clean with a soft piece of no-longer-white fabric, and started looking around for something to wear. The live performances was one of his main reasons for running this place. He thouroughly enjoyed watching musicians, any musicians, perform. At The Haven, everyone got a chance. At least once. There were occasions when the "musician" simply butchered what would've been a lovely tune. Those people never set foot on that small stage ever again.
But then there were those that really knew how to play, and on top of that there were those that knew not only how to play, but how to actually perform. Word had it that one of tonight's musicians, a young lady pianist, was one of them, and so Valerian had no intention of missing it.

Within ten minutes he'd showered and gotten dressed. He'd even managed to get his hair somewhat dry.
Leaving his bedchambers/art studio, he made his way past the VIP lounge, and started descending the stairs. Even before he'd reached the bottom people were greeting him - nodding, waving, smiling. He was well known, not only for owning the place, but for always seeming to be there, and for always being approachable. He wasn't a snob, he never dismissed anyone. Everyone was welcome at his table. He always had the time to chat and socialize, with regulars and newbies alike, and his genuine smile and soft manners had a way of making everyone feel comfortable around him.

As he made his way over to his usual table he was quickly joined by a couple of the regulars, including a beautiful blonde. Melody. One of his ghouls. Apparently she'd been waiting for him since the doors had opened. Needing her "fix", no doubt.
Smiling he brushed his thumb affectionately over her rosey cheek and whispered in her ear, urging her to wait just a little while longer. He wanted to watched the live music performances. Then, he promised, he'd give her what she wanted.
She seemed to settle with that, and after sliding into the booth inched closer to him, putting his arm around her shoulders and resting her head on his.
Valerian didn't mind. The other regulars, Kindred especially, knew that he was still approchable, should they have an offer they thought he might be interested in.

While waiting for the first live act to begin, he let his eyes roam the club. Any new faces were soon discovered, and curiously studied. Ever the mingler, he was always interested in making new aquaintances. And tonight, there seemed to be quite a few candidates. Over by the bar, two Kindred that he had yet to meet. And not far from them, a young attractive male. A mortal.
And last but not least, just stepping through the doors was another mortal; a young beautiful blonde.
Valerian smiled vaguely to himself. All equally interesting, but for different reasons. The Kindred because they were... well, Kindred. But not only that. The man was being so protective of the woman by his side, and she seemed so submissive. It was an odd thing to see. Most Kindred carried themselves with confidence, and came off as strong, independant beings. But not this one. Hmmm...
As for the male mortal; there was something about him that made Valerian's gaze linger. He often took his time studying a new face, but on this one his eyes came to rest for a long time, even for him. He was an attractive man, and he certainly appealed to Valerian's taste, but there was something else beyond the good looks. Something that further enticed him. What was it? The danger in his eyes? His confidence? The way he seemed to not shy away from trouble, but rather welcome it with open arms?
There were many mortals who tried to pull off that look, but unlike most of them, this one succeeded. And he didn't even seem to be trying. It actually seemed genuine.
And then there was the young blonde, who piqued his curiousity simply because she had a look of determination on her face. Determination to find some distraction from whatever it was that troubled her. Or to simply be someone else's distraction.
And with an look and outfit like that, she would hardly fail.

(((ooc: Dev - I took the liberty of having Jade just arrive. Hope it's ok? She WAS going there, so... )))

Also, Claudia would be his Ventrue business partner/lover. She's still up for grabs, it simply got tedious calling her "the Ventrue female". *lol*)))

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Test Subject
#149 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 12:07 AM
Default Jessica at the Penthouse
Jessica sat, not paying attention to anyone. She never liked these meetings. They were boring. She would rather be at the Haven, partying it up. Having a few drinks with her friends, that sort of thing. Mina started to talk. She disliked Mina. She never knew why. The coffee at her internet cafe was good though. A Iced Latte always soothed her. Topped with chocolate. Her stomach started to growl. Then Cade started to make his point. She saw Mina sneer at him. She suddenly tuned in.
"Surely they both want to go to the Nosferatu. Just send them both."
Field Researcher
#150 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 12:12 AM
Default Carmilla & Zillah (and Beyonca/Bee) - The Haven

Carmilla could not help but noticing the young man beckoning her to come. She could not help it, because her eyes strayed towards him although she tried to remember her place. It would have made her blush, had she been of his kind. Instead, the self-consciousness could be dimly seen in her eyes.

She slightly remembered the warmth that ran through a human body, when something like this tickled ones fancy. As a vampire, the emotions were a bit different. She could feel her vampiric senses sharpen. It was like she was drawn. It was forbidden, like everything she really wanted. But this time, it was like this was it. Not only was this a charming young man that she felt drawn to, something also told her he could be more than easy on the eye. A boy next door could not. But he was still a human. Seath left the human race so long ago, he could hardly remember what it was like. Carmilla, being more human than him in her ways, could feel for the humans. It was confusing, since she belonged to a clan that bent the will of others if needed. And here she stood, very interested in the will of the young man. Seaths only reason for handling humans with some what care was the Masquerade. Without the rules they would all soon perish in the sun. Had it not been for the Masquerade, Seath would gladly destroy the likes of the young man. All for looking at his precious Carmilla. He loved her, in his own demented way.

Carmilla was considering her options. What could she do to accomodate the mans beckon? As she contemplated, she noticed the Ventrue woman noticing her. Oh, the fright. Carmillas eyes instantly turned to the floor. What if someone made Seath aware of what she was doing? She could trust no one, even though she was not sure who was loyal to Seath and who was not. She had no idea if people knew about Seath and her bond. Telling the Nosferatu was a huge step, and the situation at hand was a incredible risk. She felt numb. What curse lay upon her? What did she do back in Prauge that earned her this damnation? If Seath became furious with her, there was no telling what he would do. He travelled the world, he knew of such dark places that Carmilla was scared even thinking of it.

Again, she glanced in the young mans direction. The Haven felt nothing but.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
((( ooc: veldagia - Thank you! And right back at you! I am glad the additional info is helpful. I was thinking that we can't all remember details in everybodys bio's. So I will try and add infomation like that, so you don't feel you have to go look the bio up.
Man, I don't wanna leave the RP, but I have to sometime soon because of work tomorrow... :hmm: )))

((( ooc: innoscenteyes - I hope it's okay that Carmilla notice Bee? )))

((( ooc: Additional info - Prauge is where Carmilla was embraced by Seath in 1732. )))

Page 6 of 45