Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 5:00 PM
Default Sexy Gilles Marini from Switched at Birth, Dancing with the Stars, Brothers and Sisters
He was so hard to do. Feedback PLEASE.

Screenshots

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 5:40 PM
Are you using sliders? Particularly like bella3lek4's brow distance? (Or similar) I ask because it appears to have distorted the outer corner of his brow/forehead a touch. I would suggest reducing it a bit. They could also use just a slight curve on the outer edges (the brows that is). His face is a touch too wide and/or his cheeks a bit too full. OR... lower his jaw to make his face a bit longer. And I'm thinking the scale of his eyes could be just a bit smaller.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#3 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 7:52 PM
I think this might be a really good picture to use as a reference since it's not angled. http://img.poptower.com/pic-6418/gi...arini.jpg?d=600

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 6:56 AM
Thanks Heaven and k2m1too.

To answer your question k2, yes, using the sliders and it has distorted. That in conjuction with the brow thickener hasn't helped. Ideally, I need shorter eyebrows, so will have to go scouting. Yes, face too wide and cheeks too full. It is only when you upload the pic into CFF that you see all those things yourself.

Thanks Heaven. That is a better pic.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 2:43 PM
I've not been able to get on to carry on with this sim.

He is super hard to get right, especially his eyes. If his facial features seem a bit too high/low compared to the RLP, it is because I did RLP is a bit smaller or bigger. Feedback would be appreciated.

Screenshots

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 3:28 PM
Here is the profile pic.

Screenshots

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 4:41 PM
Update with better eyebrows.

Screenshots

Scholar
#8 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 4:01 AM
Great job! I don't see a lot to change. Eyes a bit closer together; chin just a little shorter; increase the nasolabial crease, if you can.