Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th May 2016 at 2:31 AM
Default Are you indecisive?
In the many years my family and those within my personal space have known me, I am notoriously indecisive. It actually came to the point in my adult life that I would put myself down with the phrase "You indecisive bastard!" and you think this is bad to insult myself, Dobby from Harry Potter has a gluttony for punishment much lighter than my self deprecations towards my racing thoughts.

My question is, how indecisive are you?

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 29th May 2016 at 3:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
My question is, how indecisive are you?
Not sure I'm allowed to post here or not, or if this response will even work not being a part of the social group, but I'm gonna try. Just to give you an example of how indecisive I am, when it comes to playing my Sims game I can rarely ever make decisions on my own. I keep a coin nearby that I flip to determine just about everything, heads is always yes and tails no. When trying to decide something that isn't a yes or no decision I assign one side to one thing and the other to the other. It's usually a best out of 5 thing, and if I'm still not sure I'll go to 10 or more (which happens a lot). My Sims' lives are almost literally determined by the flip of a coin because I have a hard time deciding what to do. Everything from what traits to give them, should I fulfill this wish or not, should I allow this interaction to take place, do I really want these two Sims together, and sometimes it drives me insane. I'll literally spend a half hour flipping a coin just to move on with my game.

I'll have long debates with myself on many other things before ever making a decision, which includes something as simple as posting a reply or topic on a message board. Sometimes I'll proof read what I've typed and think "do I really want to say that", then stop and think about it over and over. Sometimes I'll take as long as a half hour just to post what should be a simple message. It will probably take me an hour to type this out because I'll end up having to proof read every single sentence to make sure it's something I really want to say. I've already gone over what I've typed here about 3 times, and I better end here before I drive myself crazy.
Theorist
#3 Old 12th Jul 2016 at 5:06 PM
Oh hell yes I'm indecisive!
I hate eating out at restaurants, because I can never decide what I want to order. That's how bad I am.

Resident wet blanket.
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 9:59 AM
Oh yes, I'm extremely decisive. I often procrastinate and forget stuff until the very last minute. I also sometimes can't decide on stuff to buy, such as food, games, and clothing.

I updated my signature, but I still don't know what to add here!