Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#801 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 11:46 PM
Leave the baby alone.
You're f***ing stupid.
Don't make me take off free will (usually followed by Okay Freewill is gone now)
Those are some of my favorites!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#802 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 12:48 AM
Can you do what I say?!
God dammit, Stop!
And various curses strong together lmao
Lab Assistant
#803 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 2:38 AM
"Why the frell are you stuffing your stupid face? Your wife just served dinner! GO EAT!!! ...Dumbass."

"Will you quit whining that you're tired and go to bed like I told you to five minutes ago?! ...Oh yeah, passing out on the floor's always a good plan. ...Dumbass."

"A tip jar? Really? Who the frag's gonna tip you? You've got, like, one creative point, AND you're home ALONE! ...Dumbass."

I'm seriously considering changing the name of my 'hood to Dumbass Dale.
Test Subject
#804 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 12:26 AM
Ok, It was a ordinary sim day. With the household I was playing with , the gardener was expected to show up and tend to the household gardens. The next thing I know, the gardener shows up, then another, and another, and another (about a half dozen). They don't garden, they act like normal guests. My response: "Well I guess the Ramiswami house is the site of Garden Con 2014."
Lab Assistant
#805 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 1:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by quycksylver
"Why the frell are you stuffing your stupid face? Your wife just served dinner! GO EAT!!! ...Dumbass."

"Will you quit whining that you're tired and go to bed like I told you to five minutes ago?! ...Oh yeah, passing out on the floor's always a good plan. ...Dumbass."

"A tip jar? Really? Who the frag's gonna tip you? You've got, like, one creative point, AND you're home ALONE! ...Dumbass."

I'm seriously considering changing the name of my 'hood to Dumbass Dale.

Or Point Place, WI.
Forum Resident
#806 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 4:45 AM Last edited by Alpal425 : 9th Mar 2015 at 4:19 AM.
"Okay so I want you to kiss... then goose, makeout..." *10 Sim hours later, finally checks needs* "OH MY GOSH, YOU'RE STARVING! Why didn't you tell me?!"
"What?! Why'd she give you a genie lamp?! You don't need cash, you're poor! That's your story! You can't just magically wish for cash!"
"Routing issues? Again? Oh, come on.. you can fit through there! Maybe if you lost a couple pounds you wouldn't have this problem, huh?!"
"Your fun is only in the yellow, so shut up and go back to kissing."
"NO! DON'T HAVE A STUPID WATER BALLOON FIGHT."
"I hate you." *builds a 2x2 room and throws Sim in* "Starve to death, I don't care. You're annoying me."
Field Researcher
#807 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 10:28 AM
"Go to work... Go to work I said, dammit... No, it's not the time to watch TV. You. Work. Now."
"No, that baby doesn't need feeding! Stop. Your husband just gave it a bottle literally 10 in-game minutes ago. Go back to doing whatever you were doing."
"Stop kicking the trash can! Seriously, stop. You don't want to annoy me. You know what I can do to your house and family when I'm on your rotation with my superpowers?! Keep annoying me and you'll see."
"Oh no, that baby's of the wrong gender. I really wanted a girl this time. I'll just quit and reload and she better give birth to a girl now."
"OMG, that kid grew up to be so cute!" *spends 30 minutes finding the best hairstyle to accentuate the beauty*

Also just random talking to my Sims, instructing them what to do or being generally annoyed by them
Scholar
#808 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 12:22 PM
"That's the third time you've taken nothing out of the fridge. Are you practising to be a mime?"

*checks Needs* "Poor thing, you really are hungry... ...let me tell you to order Chinese food."

*food arrives* "OK, you can all stop trying to sell stuff and go and eat. Never mind those Sims queuing, collapsed Sims can't serve anyone..."

*Sims proceed to grab something in the Chinese box - and then have nothing in their hands after that* "Hmmm. Vanishing food? No wonder you're all throwing tantrums!"

*Removes some CC, problem solved* "Sorry, Sims..."
Instructor
#809 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 1:23 PM Last edited by lbsgirl24 : 8th Mar 2015 at 3:32 AM.
"Really game?"
In small houses with babies/toddlers already or with little to no space. "Not twins. Not twins. Not twins" *Sees two babies have arrived popup* "Please be twins. Please be twins. Please be twins. Please for the love of plumbob don't be-" *is triplets or quads* "Oh Bleep"
Those are the main two.

Visit my ToT challenge here.
Scholar
#810 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 5:53 PM
"Why are you still alive!?"
"No, no, I WANT them to die, Angel. Stop putting out the fires!"
"Killing people takes a long time!"
"OMG, Humble, just drop the computer on the porch and leave! Nobody wants to talk to you!"
"You barely know each other and you're trying for a baby already? Fine, I can work it into the story"
"Geez, at least wait until your wife is dead before you start flirting with her best friend!"
Forum Resident
#811 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 7:41 PM
"Wh-what the hell are you doing? No no no...you're not doing that. You go do what I told you to do, you little bitch."

I can't count how many times I've said something along the lines of that over the years.

The simmer formerly known as Averex
My Claim to Fame
Inventor
#812 Old 9th Mar 2015 at 4:05 AM

Where are you going? It's on the other side! Stop! It's behind you! BEHIND ... Idiot.

This is a new pic (Goopy going to his church) but the situation and my reaction are as old as the game itself.
Forum Resident
#813 Old 9th Mar 2015 at 4:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pico22

Where are you going? It's on the other side! Stop! It's behind you! BEHIND ... Idiot.

This is a new pic (Goopy going to his church) but the situation and my reaction are as old as the game itself.

I once had the welcome wagon bring my Sims' neighbors (from across their street, north west) come by, and when they finally said goodbye, the husband went the correct direction on the sidewalk (west) while the wife went to the right and I'm like,
"Where are you going?! Home is the other way!" but she kept on walkin'.
Inventor
#814 Old 9th Mar 2015 at 4:07 PM
a billiard room at The Cubicle Mini Mall.
I wanted one of my sims to play with a townie for money, so I send him or her (forgot which sim and even what gender) to the table.
The room was quite small and not equipped for a lot of people. But of course you'll always see the room then will be a magnet for every sim that enters the lot.
'Okay, fine, you can also come in. We still have room left.'
The game has started and more sims are entering and beginning to stand in the way.
'Move! Don't you see my sim wants to take a shot?'
'Shit, too late, she broke off the game.'
'We'll try again.'
*Directs sim to play for money with another townie*
Of course, the same thing happens and the game gets broken off.
'GVD*! You know what? Never mind. I'm done! You go home and I'm going to expand this room in build mode.'

* GVD= Shortened Dutch curseword.
Scholar
#815 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 3:00 AM
"No, you may not buy a bubble blower."
"No, you many not buy a bar."
*sigh* "Yes, you can buy a toy. Not something stupid-looking, though -- or expensive!"
"Not the elevator again!"
"Ah, that expression is priceless..."
Instructor
#816 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 3:40 AM
"Put the groceries AWAY... No, don't drop them... No, you stupid lady get out of my sim's way! Why do I play apartments again? WHERE DID YOUR GROCERIES GO!? Okay now we just sell the fridge."
Lab Assistant
#817 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 5:16 PM
DON'T woohoo with him! He's your brother in law... no... no DON'T cheer her on! That's your baby sister!

No, no. It's okay, I understand. You'd rather fool around than eat cake. It's fine. It's ONLY your son's birthday party. But it's no big deal... he's got his siblings to celebrate with him...
Link Ninja
#818 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 5:20 PM
"I have come to the conclusion that I need more lesbians."

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#819 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 6:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dagwon
DON'T woohoo with him! He's your brother in law... no... no DON'T cheer her on! That's your baby sister!

No, no. It's okay, I understand. You'd rather fool around than eat cake. It's fine. It's ONLY your son's birthday party. But it's no big deal... he's got his siblings to celebrate with him...

Please tell me this is all the same Sim

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Lab Assistant
#820 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
Please tell me this is all the same Sim

No, no it wasn't but that would've been extra funny!
The couple that insisted on retiring to their bedroom during their son's party are actually elders. I canceled the "relax" order 2-3 times before giving up. Does that count?
Mad Poster
#821 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dagwon
No, no it wasn't but that would've been extra funny!
The couple that insisted on retiring to their bedroom during their son's party are actually elders. I canceled the "relax" order 2-3 times before giving up. Does that count?

haha, that's hilarious.
My sims do that all the time. I cancel the 'relax' and tell them to do something else and then they ignore me and go relax anyway

Todays thing I shouted at my sims was: "Oh my god are you having triplets right now? Really? Were the quads not enough?!" after one family had triplets just after their quads had become children. It was a nightmare raising the quads, at least they can play with their younger siblings and teach them nursery rhymes to avoid them playing in the toilet. - Oh and they were all girls Thank god it wasn't in my megahood otherwise there would be a very big gender imbalance.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#822 Old 8th May 2015 at 10:33 PM
"Removing your friends´ free will seems to have increased their IQs by thirty points."
It´s a quote I found browsing the Nodwick webcomicarchive the other day. When I read that line I instantly thought of the Sims. It´s so true for sims and I just had to tell them.
Forum Resident
#823 Old 9th May 2015 at 5:46 AM
Out loud: "You weren't happy with your first husband so you cheated on him, got divorced, and married the fine young ‘other man?‘ And now you're cheating on him with his father? What the fuck is wrong with you?" Under breath: "God, I hate ACR sometimes."
Lab Assistant
#824 Old 9th May 2015 at 10:10 PM
"GOD YOU'VE SPENT 8 HOURS TAKING CARE OF THOSE STUPID KIDS, AND NOW YOU'RE GOING TO STARVE TO DEATH!"

"how do i create just the right amount of sexual tension in this game"

"I'm getting sick of my custom music already"

"IT'S ONLY A CHAIR, FOR GOD'S SAKE. IF YOU'RE TRAPPED ANY LONGER I WILL DELETE THIS ENTIRE GAME"

"'Why is Shinji blushing over everything Kaworu does,' you ask? He's gay..... gay gay gay gay gay" -Actual Kaworu
Scholar
#825 Old 15th May 2015 at 8:29 PM
"Why must you spread germs everywhere?"
"Why is your favourite peeing spot the couch?" (To Otis, who has decided his new human's couch is the best place to cock his leg. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. HE. PEES.)
"Come on, would you rather they be cold fish?" (To a teen freaking out in disgust about her parents kissing.)
"Hey! Some of those cans are for other people!" (The taking-the-whole-sixpack glitch.)
"That's a fine time to just run off!"
Page 33 of 168