Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th May 2008 at 10:03 AM
Default CSI (Original, Miami, New York)
Does anyone watch this? My favorite would have to be a tie between New York and Miami (I haven't watched the original too much). I don't know, maybe it's because I've seen too many movies/TV shows about Las Vegas. :meh: But all three are great shows no question.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th May 2008 at 10:45 AM
Las Vegas all the way for me! I really think it's the best And I'm a real addict!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th May 2008 at 11:04 AM
I just started watching CSI NY. I love it. I havn't seen the others though...
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th May 2008 at 7:24 PM
I love Vegas... but I don't really know after this season. Sarah and Warrick gone? They were my favorites.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 21st May 2008 at 8:01 AM
I agree, sumpsychochic, I'm really disappointed about Warwick. I think they're going to at least keep som reference to Sarah, but if you saw the season ender, there's no way Warrick is coming back. I'm really kind of po'd at all the shows that are killing off regulars in their season ender episodes.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd May 2008 at 4:08 AM
I think I've stopped watching Vegas regularly because Sarah and Warwick are gone
Field Researcher
#7 Old 22nd May 2008 at 4:32 PM
I love CSI: and CSI: NY!! The crimes in them are so quirky and/or bizarre and/or fetish related. XD

I LOVE the characters in NY... they're so full of attitude. And I actually approve of their romances (unlike some of the ones on the original - Ew to Sarah/Gil! Lady Heather/Grissom forever!). Does it make a horrible person to feel really sad when that hitwoman (from the Second Life epis) got shot and died? (I'll just blame my connection to my own wittle hitgirl *squishes Syd's cheeks.) You know it's a good show when you feel sorry for the VILLAINS.

In the original it's ALL about the freaking lab techs - they make the show work because they've got the greatest personalities and chemistry. I miss when Greg was confined to the lab; he used to be my favorite... now I'd say it's Hodges. X3

I'm SO glad they got rid of Sarah because I freakin' hated her once the writers decided she and Grissom should be an item. And Warwick? I've never been too fond of him - especially after the episode where he had that trippy sex scene with the soon to be dead stripper. Why? Because he looks like a skinny version of my choir/musical theatre director, and seeing that strip is disturbing. O__o Plus, he was always just too much of a bad boy.

But this season's writing - after the strike - has been much wittier and funny! I absolutely adored the episode with the bitchy sitcom star. PRICELESS! Yeah, That episode and the two with the genius girl are by far my favorites. :D

Miami on the other hand... ugh. First, all the crimes freaking revolve around Cuban drug lords. None of the CSIs follow any laws (especially not Horatio).

David Carruso is SO full of himself - my family and named the show "My Friend" after maybe the first season. I mean, ever two seconds Horatio says it, smugly placing his hands on his hips (showing off his badge) and dipping his dumb sunglasses below his eyes. Oh yes... and looking out into the sunset, can't forget that. Plus, I've never really liked the orange color scheme.

Oh! And the editing and montages? Ew - looks like it's been put together by a college freshmen (or maybe a high school freshman), not a professional that should have taste. And those stupid sci-fi computer screens they have? Say wut? Yeah, I don't understand how anyone can actually take that show seriously.

Oh, did I mention Horatio is totally a pedo? :o

-Holy Hell!-
The cement is just - it's there for the weight dear!

Nice 'n' easy does it everytime...
Instructor
#8 Old 22nd May 2008 at 4:36 PM
---------MASSIVE SPOILER - Series 7 & 8 Endings for CSI Las Vegas------------

Mmm, I gotta agree, much as I hate it, I dont think Warrick is coming back.

I DO however think Sarah will be back... It's just a gut feeling...

But yeah. Warrick MIGHT be in the first episode of the next series, just as like a conclusion to his participation in the show... IE, a funeral

-------------SPOILER OVER---------------

As for NY and Miami.... I agree, the crimes DO all revolve around Cuban drug lords... which sucks a little, Miami isn't so bad, i just kinda faded out of watching it... However NY, I despise. It's ridiculous. Has anyone seen the episode where...(Extreme stupidity ahead) a businessman is found beheaded in central park, and it turns out that he was murdered ninja style by a colleage hanging upside-down from the tree, ninja style, because their company teaches samuri fighting as a recreational activity... There was a matrix style fight in a bar with pool cues.... I mean that is just ridiculous, Clichéd and just plain unrealistic... Las Vegas is more down to earth, with the sort of crime you would EXPECT in a large city. Crime? Murders I suppose really :P

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 24th May 2008 at 2:23 PM
I'm a big fan of CSI Las Vegas. The others not so much. NY bores me cause I don't like the leading guy whathisname (I remember him as a villain in some movie with Mel Gibson) and Miami is just too orange and green. I prefer Dexter which is also set in Miami. And Horatio is just ... gah! He could use a session with one of Lady Heathers girls! Not the Lady herself cause she should def be with Grissom who is my absolute favorite on the show.

Also I adore Brass and Catherine Willows. Brass and the problems with his daughter is so real, there is no glossy ending to that storyline. And Willows strikes me as such a strong woman with her background and all. Love it!!
#10 Old 25th May 2008 at 12:16 AM
CSI Vagas has to be my favorite, Miami is still good to watch -just not as good- while NY doesn't interest me at all
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th May 2008 at 11:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SSChan
David Carruso is SO full of himself - my family and named the show "My Friend" after maybe the first season. I mean, ever two seconds Horatio says it, smugly placing his hands on his hips (showing off his badge) and dipping his dumb sunglasses below his eyes. Oh yes... and looking out into the sunset, can't forget that. Plus, I've never really liked the orange color scheme.

You really don't like Miami, don't ya?

Horatio's character really is full of himself--he's mostly wearing sunglasses and has some dramatic shots. Really sappy, but I don't really care.

Sarah has to come back--to cause some turmoil in the team, mostly.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 11:20 PM
New York definitely! It's just the kind of stories that get me hooked (call me kinky I don't care :nyah and the characters are totally interesting. *__*

Don't know which season is airing in Germany right now, though, or how much farer it is across the ocean...so perhaps your view on NY imay be based on other episodes than mine
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 5:05 AM
I never really got into NY, but I like watching Miami (Vegas is still my favorite).

The reason that Miami has alot of cuban drug lord murders is because I think that is what people believe to be the main problem there. *shrugs* At least if I had to guess that would be why. Horatio can be annoying at times, I do agree with others.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 6:05 AM
My favorite is CSI: Las Vegas, I don't really watch the other two. Miami is kind of redundant and New York is just really unrealistic with the majority of their crimes.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 6:18 AM
VEGAS baby! haha.
Vegas is my favorite out of the 3, followed by Miami. I don't watch NewYork that much. Grissom's knowledge of bugs and everything else is quite fascinating and Horatio and his shades...and the way he talks and just walks out of the screen. ha! LOVE IT!XD
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 4:42 AM
Bumped because I just had a lot to say about Miami.

*WARNING: Spoilers Ahead*

Well, Alex is gone, and Horatio was shot. Wow. I'm not too fond of Horatio (because the sunglasses and one-liners get really repetitive), but Alex--I :weep: when she went away. Although I really didn't like it when she left, I loved the way her final moments were portrayed. And Callie actually cried--I was crying when I saw the episode.

On Horatio being shot, it was a nice end to the season. Back here, they haven't shown Season 7 yet, so I have to wait.

</spoiler>
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 4:49 AM
I watch all three. I love them so much. <333
CSI Miami is my favorite; I lovelovelove Horatio. :D
And Delco is pretty awesome too. I cried so hard when Speed died. :[ And when Delco almost died, I started crying. Bahaha. I get too into it I think. D:
I havent seen it in a while though, so I have no clue on whats going on.. :[

Grissom pwns too, I love him. But not as much as Horatio. :D
CSI NY is good, I like Stella.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 4:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icequeen6767
CSI Miami is my favorite; I lovelovelove Horatio. :D

Is it his sunglasses or his one-liners? :D
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 4:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 1306
Is it his sunglasses or his one-liners? :D

Both :D

Haha. I love his voice too. :D

But really, everything about it is so good. Haha. Im a dork. :D
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 5:02 AM
He's what made me hooked on Miami. After Callie (whose high-pitched voice I just like;may sound weird, but it's true) and Alex (with the way she treats dead bodies).

Does anyone notice how Horatio just loves looking sideways at times? :D
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 11:27 AM
I love those shows!

I watch them all, and I have seasons 1 2 and 3 of Las Vegas, Season 2 og Miami, and 1-5 of New York!.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 9:15 AM
miami all the way. The CSI is SUPER boring, and NY is also boring and has bad acting to go along with it.

When you see a fallen officer... HELP HIM/HER UP. Or suffer the wrath of thors hammer! GRRRRR
Scholar
#23 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 8:26 PM
I haven't watched in a while, but I like the original. I'm nowhere near caught up with it, though, as I haven't watched it in years (is it even still running?), except for an episode here or there. I didn't like what little I saw of Miami, and I haven't seen any of New York.

I like the original because it has good, interesting characters. They're kinda Mary Sue-ish, but it's excusable because they're still interesting. I also used to have some interest in forensics when I regularly watched the show. I took a semester-long forensics class in high school and we would sometimes watch episodes of CSI in that class. :D
Test Subject
#24 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 10:25 PM
I used to be such a huge NY fan. I still watch it every now and then. Stellaaaaa. <3 (For whatever reason, my mom was a big fan of Danny.)
Test Subject
#25 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 10:46 PM
Since I live in Florida, I'd have to say Miami. Besides, I love the characters. A second fave would be NY.