Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: HP Hogwarts Career Updated 01/03

by kaebaka Posted 2nd Jan 2005 at 12:37 AM - Updated 7th Jun 2006 at 1:32 PM by SuperFly

116 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 113 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
#26 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 8:58 PM
Please help
could u make a hogwarts bording school 4 kids and teen that u could apply to like a mon-fri school where they only come home on weekends pleaze. if it is possible
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 9:00 PM
One option repeated it's for both good and bad, and the other option had the bad for the first option, and a good option as it's bad option.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 10:15 PM
Wow, I'm not sure what happened with the last chance cards. My brain must have died after entering the first 9 levels.

The fixed version is in the 1st post, and so is a teen career. Doesn't really make sense to use the teen career for an elder, but play how you want.
Test Subject
#29 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 11:33 PM
This career seems to be working fine for my daughter so I'm getting it for myself. I'll let her discover the teen career the next time she's hanging over my shoulder.

PS: Goblet of Fire (4th movie) due out November 2005. It would have to be better than the 3rd 'cause it couldn't get much worse! : )
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 12:19 AM
Great career, thank you!
#31 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 11:58 PM Last edited by moondrop5670 : 4th Jan 2005 at 11:59 PM. Reason: spelling errors
Adult and currant teen career so awesomwe. is there any way u could make a second version of the teen career that runs form 7 in the morning to like 6 at night to make it more like hogwarts and keep teens out of the house 4 a while 4 people who have the no school hack, or who use grade booster cheats and don't bother to send teens to school. thanxs
Test Subject
Original Poster
#32 Old 5th Jan 2005 at 7:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by moondrop5670
is there any way u could make a second version of the teen career that runs form 7 in the morning to like 6 at night to make it more like hogwarts and keep teens out of the house 4 a while 4 people who have the no school hack, or who use grade booster cheats and don't bother to send teens to school. thanxs

I'd originally thought about doing a teen career that went through the 7 grades instead of prefect/head boy. It might take me a while to do all the writing, but I can make that career if you would like.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 5th Jan 2005 at 12:55 PM
hi, i'm really interesing in this carreer. i play the dutch version of the sims so i'd love to have the career in dutch. i could translate it if you want.
#34 Old 5th Jan 2005 at 1:04 PM
Thankx so much
#35 Old 5th Jan 2005 at 7:50 PM
can someone help me? i am not sure where to stick the career .package files! thanks =)
Test Subject
#36 Old 6th Jan 2005 at 1:41 AM
The next movie is to be released in November 2005. On the 18th or 19th. July 16 is the next book release.
Test Subject
#37 Old 6th Jan 2005 at 1:42 AM
Oh love the career btw.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 6th Jan 2005 at 7:01 PM
This is great. No issues found. Would you concider creating a deatheater career track, possibly working from junior death eater through to Voldemorts level?
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 7th Jan 2005 at 8:42 AM
Im so dieing for july 16thi wish someone would freeze me then university and the new book would be out!!!!!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#40 Old 7th Jan 2005 at 10:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cherylcse3
This is great. No issues found. Would you concider creating a deatheater career track, possibly working from junior death eater through to Voldemorts level?

Yeah, you could become the new Dark Lord! One of the chance card answers for the level before could be:

"Sick of being Voldemort's number two, you ever so nicely place a dagger in his back when he's too busy complaining about Harry Potter. The Death Eater organisation collapses, and now you have loads of would-be minions wandering around. Showing your remarkable charisma skills (gained through fooling that stupid Minister!), you rally the troops to your new cause, "Llamas are the Greatest!" Congratulations, you are now a Dark Lord"

Or something like that :D
#41 Old 7th Jan 2005 at 2:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SilentPsycho
Yeah, you could become the new Dark Lord! One of the chance card answers for the level before could be:

"Sick of being Voldemort's number two, you ever so nicely place a dagger in his back when he's too busy complaining about Harry Potter. The Death Eater organisation collapses, and now you have loads of would-be minions wandering around. Showing your remarkable charisma skills (gained through fooling that stupid Minister!), you rally the troops to your new cause, "Llamas are the Greatest!" Congratulations, you are now a Dark Lord"

Or something like that :D

That would be simply brilliant! Love the part about "Llamas are the Greatest!"

For a Death Eater career, you could start as a (teen) Secret Parseltongue, Slytherin's Heir Wannabe, and Washer of Dark Lord's Shoes. As an adult, you'd move on to Grovellor, Tell-taler, Dark Spy at Ministry, Lowly Minion, Forbidden Curse Newbie, Death Eater (should come with a black robe skin with the tattoo somehow visible!), Azkaban Intern, Azkaban Refugee, Dark Lord's Pet, Dark Lord/Lady.

The note between Death Eater and Azkaban Intern would of course ramble about how it was all someone else's fault that you were imprisoned. How you'd escape from prison would be either Helped By Dementors, Smuggled Out By Foolish Family, or Secret Animagus. Is it possible to have different options for how you get promoted?

/stormfairy
Test Subject
#42 Old 7th Jan 2005 at 10:56 PM
hey, real cool idea! does anybody know where to find Harry Potter character skins? been looking for 'em... thanks.
Top Secret Researcher
#43 Old 7th Jan 2005 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stormfairy
That would be simply brilliant! Love the part about "Llamas are the Greatest!"

For a Death Eater career, you could start as a (teen) Secret Parseltongue, Slytherin's Heir Wannabe, and Washer of Dark Lord's Shoes. As an adult, you'd move on to Grovellor, Tell-taler, Dark Spy at Ministry, Lowly Minion, Forbidden Curse Newbie, Death Eater (should come with a black robe skin with the tattoo somehow visible!), Azkaban Intern, Azkaban Refugee, Dark Lord's Pet, Dark Lord/Lady.

The note between Death Eater and Azkaban Intern would of course ramble about how it was all someone else's fault that you were imprisoned. How you'd escape from prison would be either Helped By Dementors, Smuggled Out By Foolish Family, or Secret Animagus. Is it possible to have different options for how you get promoted?

/stormfairy

I like those levelsPity I have no clue on how to create careers, or I might be motivated to make this. The chance card would better be Helped By Dementors and Smuggled Out By Foolish Family, because what is the chance of there being more secret Animagis? Great idea though. The bad for Dementers could be they take you for a snack, and drain all the magic out of you, thus losing you your job.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#44 Old 7th Jan 2005 at 11:21 PM
I made a poor moaning myrtle and a Alan rickman (not as snape) skin. Though i have no clue on how to uplaod skins at all and i dont think they are high enough quality yet. Id love to have the cloting to go along too. This career is great. Infact the only one I'll bother downloading thanks so much
Test Subject
#45 Old 8th Jan 2005 at 1:44 AM
you wanna know when goblet of fire comes out aye?
hint: when did it come out last year?
Test Subject
#46 Old 9th Jan 2005 at 9:07 PM
Thanks for this career! Although it's too late for Sevi, the spawn of Severus, to use this career I plan to let Sevi's child go down this career path.
#47 Old 9th Jan 2005 at 10:56 PM
Oh lord. I have to have this. And yes, please, seven years of Hogwarts (o/~ Hoggy warty Hogwarts!) for the teens, please! I'd love to see the Dark Minion track too. Counting the days until Half Blood Prince...

hrsegrrl... 157 days left... I think...
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 5:24 PM Last edited by BoaConstrictor : 16th Jan 2005 at 12:43 AM.
Could you please tweak it to come up under its correct name and not under "Culinary" in non-US-versions?
Test Subject
#49 Old 15th Jan 2005 at 1:41 AM Last edited by pumukkel : 15th Jan 2005 at 1:51 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by kaebaka
Oh, and if anyone is multilingual and wants to translate this to another language, I would be glad to add those other language options. I know a little bit of German, French, and Japanese, but not enough to translate correctly.

first of all: i love this career as i love harry potter

i could translate into german and dutch if anyone is interrested, only i'm not much of a computer-freak :confused: so the modding-bit i really couldn't do, just translation... :D

let me know
#50 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 12:21 AM
I luv HP as much as you do and this is just Fabuloso
Page 2 of 5