Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: HP Hogwarts Career Updated 01/03

by kaebaka Posted 2nd Jan 2005 at 12:37 AM - Updated 7th Jun 2006 at 1:32 PM by SuperFly

116 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 113 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Test Subject
#101 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 12:17 PM
I love this career. Don't change it, I love the way it is. I especially like the idea for the Death Eater career! (Did that ever get made?) Anyway, I also have University. Will this ever become EP ready, or should I stop waiting?

Thankyou!
Instructor
#102 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 2:28 PM
Yeah because now, we are all hoping for EP!
Maybe someone else can EP it...
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 3:14 PM
I'm having troubles with it. When I have it installed I can't load my game, and I have to boolprop it so when the house is loading I can get the error to come up saying something about the culinary career for teens-elders, and then another error after that for the Adult culinary career.

Is it just me? I really wanted to play this too.... =( Any ideas what's goin on? Pretty please? =)
#104 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 5:51 AM
can some1 make this EP compatible, i LOOOOOVE harry potter, ive read each one 7 times except the 6th(3 times). i want this career soooooo much!
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 9:30 AM
I would LOVE to see an auror career!

*~*~*~*~MTS2*~*~*~*~
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny.
(")_(")Copy and paste him into your signature!

I Can Now Recolour Any Outfit In The Sims 2 Using Adobe Photoshop CS2, So If You Want To Request A Recolour Of A Mesh (MAXIS ONLY!), Give Me A Shout!
Test Subject
#106 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 9:21 PM
Thank you so much1 I just downloaded it.

Now my Hermione can have the perfect job
#107 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 2:32 PM
I love it!
Unfortunately, it only worked before I had to reinstall my whole computer system. I'll fix that soon....
I could (if only I was able to make it work again...) translate it into German.
(Just tell me!)
#108 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 6:26 PM
This is a way cool idea, thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 8:55 PM
I loved the idea, cause I have a couple HP characters in college right now. But when I had this career in my downloads folder, I couldn't open my lots. Non of them would open and the game would freeze so I had to exit. When I took the career out my game worked as it should. What could it be?

"I enjoyed the meetings, too. It was like having friends." Luna Lovegood

"It's lucky it's dark...I haven't blushed so much since Madame Pomfrey told me she liked my new earmuffs." Albus Dumbledore
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
#110 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 9:15 PM
LifeJunkie- It's not EP ready, and you have EP's installed. This career will only work for TS2 only.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Forum Resident
#111 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 4:15 PM
Oh come on! Please! I want this *SO* badly -- but I have EP's. :weep:
And I agree, a death eater career would be perfect for me, and my little lover (Tom Riddle aka. Lord Voldemort). Right now he's a demon... not right for him though

Bought the fourth movie the day before yesterday, couldn't help but to drewl over many (Snape, Voldemort ect.)

If you don't make this EP ready soon, I'll--I'll-- curse you!

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
#112 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 10:12 PM
I had a problem with this career...
I downloaded this career, and put it in my game, but something messed up... My time, and Sims, stopped moving... It was like they were on permanant pause Just thought I'd let everyone know, in case it happens to them...

I have learned to put everything I download into a Quarantine folder before moving it completely into the Downloads folder.... This way, I can test to see if everything works, before I lose it into the mass of files I have! (I have almost 6000 custom files!!)

EDIT: I did not see that this download was not EP ready... How do you make something EP ready?
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
#113 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 10:14 PM
KindredNeonate, I believe you have some EP's installed? This career is not EP ready.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Test Subject
#114 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 1:12 PM
movies were runbish compared to the books
Test Subject
#115 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 10:10 PM
Default Problem
I have NO EPs, but for some reason my sim won't go to work! I see the carpool, the game told me it was coming, she even has the career marked on the control panel, but she refuses to go to work! No matter how many times I click the button! Great idea, BTW.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#116 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 5:26 PM
Thank You
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#117 Old 1st Dec 2021 at 7:40 PM
Thank you.
Page 5 of 5