Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Oversized Tops (3 styles!)

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 3,387 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 158,315 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 31st Aug 2008 at 10:54 PM
Updated: 31st Aug 2008 at 11:30 PM
Sooo. This took forever.
Today I bring you oversized tops for your sim ladies in 3 different styles. Each avalible in a super spectrum of colours, from lipstick red to sunshine yellow for maximum versatlity. All meshes have a fatmorph and have bumpmapy goodness. The actual puffy part finishes at the waist line (where all top meshes finish) for a tucked in appearence, but I included a sort of elasticated waist band so the tops look ok with low cut bottoms.

Notes - Sorry but taking pictures of 45 different tops would have taken me till like decemberrr. But as you can see I provided a swatch of each different colour that Iapplied the exact filter to to get the colour. So the swatch basically represents each colour... get it?
- Hair on the left model in white coming sooon in like... well on thursday possibly. :O

Polygon Counts:
Jumper - 1288
Deep V neck - 1214
Stringy vests - 1202