Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis "Lost & Found" #10: Vincent's Sim Modder *UPD 22-SEPT*

by Numenor Posted 21st Sep 2005 at 12:36 AM - Updated 4th Nov 2005 at 8:08 AM by Numenor : Object now available in community lots

174 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 163 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 7
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#151 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 2:01 PM
It uses Nightlife's exclusive routines; so yes, it works with BV as long as you keep Nightlife installed, too.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#152 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 9:55 PM
I'm having a problem with this object. I just made two new sims and moved them in with another sim, when I tried to use this object to delete the Mystery Sim memories, the "Memory..." option never appeared. Which is weird, because I made a newer sim this morning and I was able to delete his Mystery Sim memories.

I cannot use SimPE on my laptop anymore so this is the only way I can delete the memory. Can someone help me?
Lab Assistant
#153 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 8:14 PM
I love this object. But a note to all who have FreeTime. Upon wanting an Artist for all the cool new things found in FreeTime, I scrolled through the lifetime aspiration changer, both "ALL" and "current aspiration" and found that the ARTIST lifetime aspiration is no longer there. I am hoping the "Modfather" can fix, but I am aware it is a maxis made cheat object that was only extracted. I cross my fingers.

User termination sequence is complete. This user has "left the building!"
Lab Assistant
#154 Old 9th May 2008 at 12:45 PM
really great

Visit my sims page:http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/pod.php?user_id=851763 With it is downloads for all ages!
Test Subject
#155 Old 6th Aug 2008 at 9:52 PM
Um Numenor i'm sorry to say this for as long as i was playing um i just did the cheat
boolProp TestingCheatsEnabled true and when i did that i hold shift then click on my character and then i see spawn... i click on it then i click more then i find SIM MODDER so i clicked on it and WA LA the baby so 38K ppl downloaded this for nothing good thing i didn't download this srry ppl who downloaded this
Test Subject
#156 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Finalsim
Um Numenor i'm sorry to say this for as long as i was playing um i just did the cheat
boolProp TestingCheatsEnabled true and when i did that i hold shift then click on my character and then i see spawn... i click on it then i click more then i find SIM MODDER so i clicked on it and WA LA the baby so 38K ppl downloaded this for nothing good thing i didn't download this srry ppl who downloaded this

If you had bothered to read the download description, you would have seen Numenor already knows that...Geez.
Test Subject
#157 Old 3rd Oct 2008 at 11:00 PM
Great, but.. does this still work with Apartment Life?
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#158 Old 4th Oct 2008 at 10:07 PM
I think so (not tested, but it should).

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#159 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 3:19 PM
It works in AL perfectly.
Field Researcher
#160 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 5:11 PM
will this affect seasons options like the insimenator?

why did i pick this username
Lab Assistant
#161 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 3:30 PM
It was in my Spawn option also, but then a few days ago, it just disappeared! Although the fact that it's a lifeless baby creeps me out just a little bit.
Test Subject
#162 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 8:48 PM
hey i dont know if you can help. but i havnt installed this yet, but when i go to spaw and sim modder, nothing comes up, but i dont have nightlife so i cant install this... can you help??
Test Subject
#163 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 8:50 PM
oh nvm, i didnt realize it was a nightlife only thing. darn
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#164 Old 19th Jun 2011 at 3:43 AM
Thanks so müch.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#165 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 3:57 AM
THANK YOU i loose it when i download custom content!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#166 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 7:08 PM
can you do this for normal sims because i think you need nightlife for sim modder to be in the game cause i dont have night life and i dont have the sim modder and i really need it.
Test Subject
#167 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 7:45 AM
To the creator:
Thank you! i have been unable to get the sim modder with the boolprop TestingcheatsEnabled true cheat since it doesn't show under the cheat objects, so this download is just what I needed. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#168 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 1:44 PM
Thank you SO much for making this. The testingcheatsenabled cheat absolutely would not work on my computer.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#169 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 5:02 PM
Thanks, you are adorable, loved it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#170 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 11:30 AM
Thanks...you rock
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#171 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 12:00 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#172 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 9:30 AM
Exactly what i was looking for.
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#173 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 11:10 PM
This Mod work with NL and all Eps leading up to Seasons. not sure if it work after Seasons.
Instructor
#174 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 9:43 AM
It works with Freetime. Just awesome!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#175 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 1:41 PM
All menus show in the UC also; I've only used the Motives and Skills functions but those work fine.
Page 7 of 7