Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Nov 2016 at 1:44 AM
Default My Submission Rejected T.T I object the reason cited for rejection.
Today I uploaded a lot based on Maxi's Llama Land Library. The purpose of my mod is adding life to the desolate default Maxis version. An anology would be making a library that has just been built (Maxis version) and a library that has been staffed and used for at least a year; or a ghost mall versus one in use.

It's all about the small details and my upload adds just enough of these to make the original Maxis Llama Land Library feel like a community building that is being used everyday. My Community Library aims to improve simulation level of this library lot for a better playing experience for Sims4 players who haven't have time to focus on customizing their community lots yet. That's why instead of doing something drastic, I made mine to resemble the original on a general level as to not deviate too much from the vanilla game experience.

My upload was never meant to be an extreme make over but rather focused on the subtle details that are often overlooked. I think there's a justified need and/or niche for my upload.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 7:48 PM
So why exactly was it rejected?
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2017 at 6:30 PM
Hello,

My understanding is that there were no changes architecturally to the lot itself. Just supplying furnishings to an existing game lot is not sufficient to upload that lot. There have to be architectural changes to the structure as well as furnishings to upload lots.
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 10:41 PM
Maybe you can upload it to simfileshare, i would totally download it.
Locked thread