Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 6:32 PM
In my Pleasantview he died from starvation due to the mood drop from a horrible date. Not exactly the way I expected him to go.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 2:05 PM
I let Don marry Cassandra, and Mortimer with Dina.
Don didn’t got Babys with Cassandra. As Dina got a childless widow, she still lived in the Goth Mansion with Cassandra, Don and Alexander. Don started an affair with her and je got caught. Cassandra divorced him for that, so she lived alone with Alexander and married than Darren they got just one daughter named Silvana. He lived for a while in his old house and Dina moved with her „Mortimers heir redemption payment“ to Nina. Nina got an unlegit son with Don.
Dina married his third Husband Daniel and they got Twin-daughters (Ursula, Melinda).
So Don married, 3 days before he got a senior, Nina Caliente, as their Child was a Teenager. They kept their surname and Thiago has still the surname of his Mother. So Don is the only one with Lotario. Nina and he have just one Son.
Alchemist
#128 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 9:48 PM
in past times playing, I paired him with either Cassandra or Nina.
and sometimes caused him to get various former-NPCs pregnant.

this time I plan to pair him with Cassandra.
perhaps again get former-NPCs pregnant by him.
and perhaps later transgender him & Cassandra to Dawn and Casander.
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 5:40 AM
Currently, he slept with a bunch of women and then married Cassandra (mainly for the money) and continues to sleep with a bunch of women. So far, he hasn't been caught. I'm playing him this way in my Sims 2 & my Sims 4 version. The Sims 4 version is interesting because although he is married to Cass, he has Nina & Kaylynn as his girlfriends. He keeps calling Dina & asking her out, but she wants Mortimer & his $$$. He also keeps showing up at the Caliente home. But the best thing that has happened is the old vampire guy (in the game) just came into Don's home one night, stunned him and bit him!! The vampire said he was delicious and would be back for more!!! Ha, ha!! Love Don!! He is so much fun especially when messed up things happen to him!
Field Researcher
#130 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 11:06 AM
Last night I was bored to death... I decided to mess up someone's life (I mean a sim's life, not a real person's life ) and I went to the original-standalone Pleasantview. I realized I hadn't played there for more than 6 months and I wondered why. I went straight to Don's house and... he wasn't there. Then I remembered This time I had made Don one of the "good" guys. He is Don Goth, married to Cassandra and living in that big house. His aspiration is Fortune/Family now, he has reached his LTW to earn 100.000 and the top of the Medicine career. Mortimer is dead, Don and Cassandra have a toddler boy, Mortimer Jr. and a huge dog they adopted because Alexander wanted a pet. Cassandra has reached her LTW too... I played them for no more than half-an-hour and I got even more bored than I was before. Don playing with his son, Don playing with the dog, Don playing chess with Alexander (Alex, by the way, has reached level 8 on all his skills, talking about a lot of scholarships there ). Cute but boooring!!! I left them and went to the Pleasants. Plain boredom there too. Daniel in platinum Fortune/Family aspiration, Mary-Sue too, the twins are overachievers with a lot of scholarships and everyone in the family is BFF with each other No wonder why I gave up on this hood for so long.
I went back to the Goths and decided that Don should claim his town-casanova title again. I sent him to Downtown alone, bought him a cell phone and had him call Dina Caliente. That didn't go very well because after they talked for a couple of minutes there was the sound of broken hearts and they were not in love any more. Probably Don has taken too seriously his "family-man" role (talking about a full transformation here ). I sent him home and changed my plan of action. I went to the Calientes and had Nina invite Don over. Of cource he came and ACR took it from there. Nina got pregnant. She gave birth to a boy I named Donnie (mixing up Don's, Nina's and Dina's names!). After Donnie was born, Nina was exhausted so I sent her to sleep. It was 9 a.m. and Dina was very much awake and, as it turned out, she was bored like I was, so she autonomously made a booty-call to... Don He came and they woohooed on the couch. Dina got pregnant too. Yeap! Don is back Pleasantview is becoming interesting again! Next will be Daniel's turn! (Note-to-shelf: Never change Don's Romance aspiration again )
Theorist
#131 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 8:22 PM
This current rendition of him he and Cassandra married and just had their first child. He is however settlin in nicely to family life as w/o bein instructed he'll see to not only his daughter, but his new baby sister in law as well as ... uhh... his wifes toddler nephew?

But how knows the game is still in early stages .. he might have a 7 year itch in the future:P
Test Subject
#132 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 9:30 PM
I married him to one of my sims named Serena. Cassie married Darren. Don had 3 baby girls with Serena and he has family as second aspiration. He is now happily married, he's a few days away for being an elder, and he´s waiting for his first grandchild.
Sorry if my english has mistakes jaja :'c
Retired Live Chat Moderator
#133 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 3:44 PM
I always get him into the doctor career and buy him a red sports car. His house gets a modern makeover but it retains it's love-shack vibe, and he stays single and has a good time.
Lab Assistant
#134 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 6:32 PM
I haven’t really done anything with Don, but I may have him break up with Kaylynn Langerak (now Pleasant).
Forum Resident
#135 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 5:13 AM
He's possibly my least favorite of the beginning Sims to start off with, not counting the Oldies who don't live along enough to register. My usual story for him is that he was pursuing Cassie for her money, but once he made it as a doctor he quickly lost interest.
Test Subject
#136 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 5:30 PM
Everytime I play The Sims 2, my favorite thing to do is, at first, get the Calientes, Langerak and Cassandra away from Don, sometimes by getting them into a discussion or making Dina kiss him at a party, so that Cassandra and the others would see it.
As a matter of facts, I have a family I mostly do on The Sims 2, 3 and 4, I named them '' Collieri '', it's always composed by my Sim Maeva and her two parents. This time I've played, she got pregnant by Don but didn't married him, so they literally have a crush on each other cause she never accepts his dating requests.
But it's freaking cute when he visits their toddler, it was very unknown from me that he is so lovely with kids. So, every save Don Lothario do have a baby with my Sim, but most time he gets a crush more than her. Haha.
Scholar
#137 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 5:42 PM
Deleted him, I use empty templates.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Test Subject
#138 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 1:07 AM
I have him flee Cassandra at the altar and have a kid with both Nina and Dina before settling down with Nina.
Scholar
#139 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 8:52 PM
I ignore him if I play Pleasantly Thriving. I have met guys like him in my youth. Make a detour...

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Test Subject
#140 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 12:52 AM
In my game he is with Lilith Pleasant. I use elixir life for egual period of life. sorry my bad English guy i'm from Rio de Janeiro.
Theorist
#141 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 1:00 AM
By now he's an adult he's currently married to Nina Caliente and they have a son, named Diego. Still seeing Dinah on the side (in fact he has just caused Dina's marriage to go sour due to their incessant flirting).

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Lab Assistant
#142 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 7:12 PM
I gave him family as his second aspiration and now he wants get engaged at the same time he fears it during a date - not only to the sim he has a date with but sometimes other lovers. When he achieved his LTW (Woohoo with 20 different sims) I let him found a family with Nina, story-wise because of their child they'll have then, since she is pregnant now. He seems to love everysim equally while she roles her most wants for him, so I let her have him (she is a family second too). I just love the aspiration conflicts and never saw him so eager to marry in one of my games before.
Lab Assistant
#143 Old 15th Oct 2019 at 12:28 AM
I decided to have all the women in his life find out he cheated and so they all hate him, as well as this Daniel got kicked out by Mary Sue for having an affair with kaylyn. So as buddies he moves in with don and the pair get along until they fall in love too. Then Cassandra would either marry Mary Sue or Darren
Field Researcher
#144 Old 15th Oct 2019 at 3:01 AM
He left Cassandra Goth at the altar. Mortimer and Cassandra attacked him, and then he wet himself when a ghost scared him right after. I had him marry the redhead Caliente sister. Pair the romance sims, you know? I've been trying to see if the sisters can pass on any alien traits, but it seems not. They had a baby son. They're barely making ends meet thanks to my higher bills (750%) mod.
Scholar
#145 Old 16th Oct 2019 at 1:23 AM
In my case, he married Cassandra Goth, and they now have four children: two boys, two girls, the middle two are twins. However, he did also woo Nina Caliente, and has a daughter with her... so she's making him pay child maintenance! I can't think why, as she's not exactly loving towards the child either - she'd be better off with her auntie and cousins! Kaylynn also tried to have an affair with Don, but he's decided to be faithful to Cassie now. He's no longer even looking at other women!
Don is planning to change career now that Cassie got her job in the Medical field - he put in a good word for her, as she didn't have the official required degree but had worked on her skill set as if she had. He only stayed there that long to give her the helping hand she needed. He's looking forward to getting the new position he's wanted for ages.

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Scholar
#146 Old 16th Oct 2019 at 2:29 AM
Currently in flux, unsure of where he will go and whom he will wed if at all.
Lab Assistant
#147 Old 16th Oct 2019 at 1:38 PM
I moved him in with Nina Caliente and they are in an open relationship, using the "no jealousy unless married/engaged/going-steady"-mod. It's just silly for romance sims to get jealous when they don't want to be monogamous themselves, but there's still a chance for drama if they flirt with the wrong sim.

Anyway, they both reached life-long platinum status without fulfilling their LTW and are happy elders now. They had one son together, Tariq Caliente, and Nina had nine children with other sims (including one alien pregnancy). Credit where it's due, Don was a great dad/father figure to all of them!

Neither Nina nor Don are out of the dating scene, so Don might have more offspring with other women once I get around to playing another romance household. He's not a bad sim, just a terrible fit for Cassandra (who got together with Darren in my game).
Page 6 of 6