Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 5:47 AM
Default Better leg muscle overlay
This is something that has bothered me to no end, since the beginning of times when the sims 4 was first announced. So simple, but so annoying.

The first leg example is what the sims 4 muscular legs look like. Now, there's nothing wrong with them, per se. I simply don't like it for the most part. The real problem lies in the fact that, those same maps are used for skinny sims, and it is just so wrong. So wrong. The example in the middle is something that could work for both, muscular and skinny sims. And so I was wondering if anyone had made this sort of mod already? It would be a matter of editing the greyscale files, and I have been away for so long, I would have to relearn the little I already knew. That, and, it would've been better to find an edit made by someone more skilled than me.

Any help would be appreciated.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 3:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aco-nite
This is something that has bothered me to no end, since the beginning of times when the sims 4 was first announced. So simple, but so annoying.

The first leg example is what the sims 4 muscular legs look like. Now, there's nothing wrong with them, per se. I simply don't like it for the most part. The real problem lies in the fact that, those same maps are used for skinny sims, and it is just so wrong. So wrong. The example in the middle is something that could work for both, muscular and skinny sims. And so I was wondering if anyone had made this sort of mod already? It would be a matter of editing the greyscale files, and I have been away for so long, I would have to relearn the little I already knew. That, and, it would've been better to find an edit made by someone more skilled than me.

Any help would be appreciated.

I agree. I made a thread back asking for body changes as well. To me, it shouldn't seem impossible to create new leg muscle overlay. I hope someone could make it for you