Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 3:46 PM
Default I think it's time that we talk about The Sims 6...
We need a new Sims game, and since the Sims 4 is apparently the worst thing since the holocaust, and the Sims 5 is going to supposedly be seven times as awful, we should start looking towards the future. It'll be an iPhone exclusive, and they will charge you money to so much as look at the description. People will be forced to buy it, or their first born parents will get eaten by Donald Trump's hair. And then you'll finally have the Sims game you all wanted... A Sims game where the only age group is toddlers, they can have pets and die of weather in an empty open world. Also you can change the color of the toddlers' diapers... The perfect Sims game!
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 5:14 PM
Thank you! It's about time EA had a new Vision for the game

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 5:47 PM
Don't forget that each diaper color will run the user $3 a pop.

They worked really, really hard on those diaper recolors and they need that money to fuel the pet collar recolors.

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 6:37 PM
What? No University expansion? BOYCOTT!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 9:34 PM
Great news! EA has worked out a deal with every city. When you purchase the Sims 6.. they will be able to establish a raw sewage pipeline directly to your PC.
Each liter of raw sewage will be automatically deducted from your bank account at the price of an expansion.

ETA: I forgot to add... it will still include fruitcake.

When an engineer says that something can't be done, it's a code phrase that means it's not fun to do.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 10:19 PM
But fruitcake is actually delicious.

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Instructor
#7 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 11:30 PM
i think it's time you were banned from making any more threads

Mirror floors, sexy mirror silhouettes, adult DVD, legend of zelda items and more ALL FREE AT: XTRA SIMS!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 11:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lodakai
Great news! EA has worked out a deal with every city. When you purchase the Sims 6.. they will be able to establish a raw sewage pipeline directly to your PC.
Each liter of raw sewage will be automatically deducted from your bank account at the price of an expansion.

ETA: I forgot to add... it will still include fruitcake.

The raw sewage, or the game? (Stupid question, I know: the obvious answer is "both.")

Also don't forget that every single time a Sim thinks of a squirrel while reading a book, the game will crash to desktop.

We will need to wait until The Sims 7 for this bug to be fixed, and that only if you buy the Cool Bros Limited Edition ($14.99 extra).
Smeg Head
#9 Old 29th Jul 2016 at 3:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by parrot999
We need a new Sims game, and since the Sims 4 is apparently the worst thing since the holocaust, and the Sims 5 is going to supposedly be seven times as awful, we should start looking towards the future. It'll be an iPhone exclusive, and they will charge you money to so much as look at the description. People will be forced to buy it, or their first born parents will get eaten by Donald Trump's hair. And then you'll finally have the Sims game you all wanted... A Sims game where the only age group is toddlers, they can have pets and die of weather in an empty open world. Also you can change the color of the toddlers' diapers... The perfect Sims game!

Yeah, I knew it was too good to be true. You purposefully didn't mention anything about loading times or loading screens. Trying to sweep it under the carpet, eh? The loading times are probably going to be to Hell and back. But at least that way, you'll get to meet Trump and his sidekick, minion Lucifer in person.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#10 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 12:55 AM
I hope Sims 6 is good. Sims 5 was so bad that I don't even remember it happening. :/
Instructor
#11 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 1:35 AM
LOL coming to a computer near you in 2024.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 3:05 AM
Trump has hair?!
#13 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 11:46 AM
no guys come on we all know that sims 6 is going to be an occulus rift exclusive with no loading times and a truly open world. The kicker? You want that sim to get a cleaning skill point? well go do some fucking dishes yourself since EA will now have a way to get you to pay them for doing things around your own home you did for free to begin with....
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 1:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SingleClawDesigns
no guys come on we all know that sims 6 is going to be an occulus rift exclusive with no loading times and a truly open world. The kicker? You want that sim to get a cleaning skill point? well go do some fucking dishes yourself since EA will now have a way to get you to pay them for doing things around your own home you did for free to begin with....

DITTO. I'm feeling particularly curious about the WooHoo thought....
Forum Resident
#15 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 3:50 PM

Be like "Sims 6: Sims Go!"
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#16 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 4:07 PM
But why Oculus Rift? You could just pay a subscription to EA and from that moment onwards you are allowed to call it playing The Sims when actually you are just living your own life. It comes with a super realistic time schedule, an open world, gradual aging, all life stages and permanent death.
No CASt and no supernatural life states, however. That would be too resource hungry and is too hard and expensive.
#17 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 7:32 PM
Because with Occulus Rift at least if something goes wrong they can blame it on the occulus. If you die in a fire with your suggestion EA is open to lawsuits LOL they're stupid but not that stupid.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 1:06 AM
Kooks, all of you...
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#19 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 12:46 PM
Because with Occulus Rift at least if something goes wrong they can blame it on the occulus. If you die in a fire with your suggestion EA is open to lawsuits LOL they're stupid but not that stupid.
I'm sure EA's lawyers can come up with something in the EULA: "ยง 278534: By signing into the The Sims life [sic!] service you waive all claims of being an ordinary human. Everything that happens to you from then onwards will be considered a feature of the game and thus an inseparable part of EA's intellectual property."
(This could also have a beneficial side effect on the finances of the justice system, because people cannot sue over everything anymore.)
Scholar
#20 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 1:19 PM
Don't give them ideas.

The horizon of many people is a circle with a radius of zero. They call this their point of view. - Albert Einstein
Arathea's Area @ TFM's Sims Asylum - TS2 & TS3 Stuff