Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Sep 2008 at 7:12 PM Last edited by uamcma8228 : 30th Sep 2008 at 9:29 PM.
Clean Installer
OK I am unsure where to post this so if this is in the wrong place I am sorry.

Where are my lots supposed to go? Like the Directory. When I open a lot with Clean Installer it tells me the default download location looks like this:

NVM my lot showed up but it replaced my other lot. How do I get it so it doesn't replace my lots?
Thanks for any help
Advertisement
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th Sep 2008 at 10:07 PM
That is the correct place for the lots. First they go into the teleport folder. As soon as you crank up the game, they are automagically put in your lots folder. Let the installer put them in the teleport folder.

They should not be overwriting any other lots. I've never heard of that happening before. If it continues to be a problem, please post in the gamehelp section found on the navigation bar.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.