Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 4:26 AM
Default Clean Installer small issue
So my Clean Installer works fine except when I try to check the filename of the package (I think...)

The FAQ says that there is a popup that's supposed to come up, and for me I get it, but it flashes in and out so fast I can't read it. Basically I'm trying to sort things and I know that I can tell where certain clothes(like it's for males vs females, and the age usually) go because this popup tells me, but I can't see it.

The only time I can see the popup is for the first thing on the list, and that's if I hover over the Name bar at the top. I'm not sure what this is...I'm using version 1.5.0.1 if that helps at all.

It's not a big deal, I just think this would make things easier for me.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 7:29 AM
The popup tooltip is a little temperamental on my computer too- for me they do not appear when I select an item. So, if I want to view a tooltip I have to select another package and then hover the cursor over the item I want to see the tooltip for, without actually clicking. It does disappear quickly. If you still have issues, try the DDO instead.
http://nene.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=227925
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 11:18 PM
I think I found a way around it...using the popup texture and going back and forth off of it seems to make it stay up longer. Granted that only works if there is a texture for it to popup.

Thanks for the help though I use S2CI and DDO at the same time/interchangeably usually. I was just curious if it was just me or not.