Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 7:20 PM
Default Error message-Common Language Runtime Debugging Services
I've uninstalled, reinstalled, downloaded .net framework. And I still get this message.

Common Language Runtime Debugging Services

Application has generated an exception that could not be handled.

Process id=0xd40 (3392), Thread id=0x82c (2092).

Click ok to terminate
Click Cancel to debug

When I click cancel to debug it gives me "Registered JIT debugger is not available"
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 3:24 PM
I got that message too when I started my Cleaninstaller that I've had for awhile. So I installed an updated version, same message appeared. Then I installed the updated framework. Still getting that message. Clean Installer still will not run. Is it possible that there is a corrupt .package file causing this?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 11:49 PM
now its working for me. Go figure. I hope it stays. I don't know what I did different.
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 8:41 PM
The same thing is happening with me, but only for sims and lots. Everything else seems to be fine. It's driving me buggy, and started after I installed Bon Voyage. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, uninstalled, and uninstalled more times than I can count. I did a virus scan, spyware scan, defrag etc, and still no luck.
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 8:57 AM
OH yeah...do you guys got the messages like system something? I've post a thread about it! Go check it out! If you guys got the messages like that then maybe we have same problem!