Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2014 at 2:00 PM
Default Delphy Dashboard Problems
I'm quite new to this sims 3 forum and recently I have installed some CC... close to 400 to be exact but I think I might have installed some bad CC along the way. I downloaded Delphy's scanner but when I open it, I do have the helper and wrapper in an exe. file. When I click on file and then scan I can go to the public doccument folder but then I can only see the Youcam folder. The sims 3 folder is completely missing although it is accessible otherwise T_T. Package folders and resource.cfg folder installed correctly. M ycomputer meets hard drive requirement as welll.
Advertisement
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th May 2014 at 6:42 PM
Hi callissialim

This forum is for discussing modding TS2. Creators generally support their own work, so the best place to post questions or problems with Delphy's Dashboard is in its thread. Unfortunately I do not seem to be able to move your post directly onto Delphy's thread. Please repost there and Delphy will be more much likely to see it.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Locked thread | Locked by: maybesomethingdunno Reason: Creators support their own work :)