Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 4:31 PM
Legs shows through dress when the sim is sittinng
Hello folks! Last time I posted here was about my lolita dress, and the problem got solved. Now I've improved my mesh a little, the skirt part. By making it a little longer and a little wider.

This new problem both applies on the mesh before I did those changes and after. But it's more visible after the changes.

The problem is that when the sim sits down, the legs show through the skirt.

I have no idea if it's even a necessarily little problem that needs to be solved, or if it even can be solved, lol xD
A .zip with the .wrk file is attached
Attached files:
File Type: zip  nors.zip (309.5 KB, 4 downloads) - View custom content

Tumblr: Springbunnysims
Advertisement
Sockpuppet
#2 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 5:59 PM
assigne the skirt bones a bit more to the thigh or thigh compress
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 6:05 PM
I'm not sure how to do this lol. I've never done it before. How do you do it? :o

Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 12:23 AM
Select the vertices on the skirt, and go over to the Joints tab. Click and drag the slidey things.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 4:13 PM
whiterider: Oh thanks! :D

But I ran into problems. I just tested at some verts, so I bet I have to do on some higher up the mesh. But it looks like something weirdo with the bone-assignments. Cus a piece of the skirt is just flapping right up?

Included a .zip with the .wrk file too.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  nors2.zip (307.5 KB, 4 downloads) - View custom content

Sockpuppet
#6 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 10:55 PM
you best import a longerdressmesh and compare the boneassignements, then update the ones on your mesh