Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#151 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 6:13 PM
Viri2626 - Thanks, they're being added as we speak.

Sof_m9 - Your picture is only 800x600. This might be a case of your image host automatically resizing it. If so, just change to modyourpanties. If not, you'll have to resize. Once you get it fixed, edit your post with the adjusted image (or hosting site) and I can add you.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#152 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 6:24 PM Last edited by Sof_m9 : 13th Dec 2011 at 8:40 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by heaven
Viri2626 - Thanks, they're being added as we speak.

Sof_m9 - Your picture is only 800x600. This might be a case of your image host automatically resizing it. If so, just change to modyourpanties. If not, you'll have to resize. Once you get it fixed, edit your post with the adjusted image (or hosting site) and I can add you.

Sorry, picture is 1024x768 and was automatically resized. I'll crop it to 1000x750.

Now it's 1000x750.
Test Subject
#153 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 9:34 PM
Really want to enter this soon!! maybe tomorrow
Test Subject
#154 Old 14th Dec 2011 at 9:55 AM
Default February
Entry #1: Young Love for Valentines Day
Test Subject
#155 Old 14th Dec 2011 at 9:58 AM
Default October
Entry #2: Halloween!
Someone thought it would be a good idea to ring the bell at the local abandoned house while the gang was out trick or treating
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#156 Old 14th Dec 2011 at 4:58 PM
Riptide - thanks for trying to keep an eye on things but let a moderator take care of the chat stuff. Also, your hat belongs in the chat thread as well.

Sof_m9, I know the editing rule is harsh but not everyone has access to or does do editing. So it's fairest for everyone to just use the game graphics. Can you move your edited photo over to the chat thread? I'm keeping this one for just entries only.

Newest entries are being updated.

"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
#157 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 7:20 AM Last edited by whiterider : 15th Dec 2011 at 8:51 AM. Reason: Fixed your tags - [url] makes a link, you need [(/)img] at both ends. :)
for the month of March please

Test Subject
#158 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 12:09 PM
December

Lab Assistant
#159 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 11:37 PM
Default January Entry
Fire is cool

Test Subject
#160 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 1:09 AM Last edited by Neon-Tiger : 17th Dec 2011 at 11:09 PM.
December -
Instructor
#161 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 1:57 AM
wow all of these are beautiful I hope I can finish my submission before the spots fill up
Lab Assistant
#162 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 11:05 AM
June

Zombie Socks
#163 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 11:45 AM

February
After spending way too long trying to make sims2 work properly, I took a break to make a romance picture for sims3 and ended up having lots of fun with it. I tried to tell a story of the underdog, (complete with ugly brown suit and hobo shoes) getting the girl over Mr. Moneybags. Trying to pose this picture gave me a whole new respect for people who pose sims3 sims. How did we do this before freezer clock? HOW?!

I'll assume it was black magic. *Suspicious look at other contestants*

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Test Subject
#164 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 11:27 PM
December

Née whiterider
retired moderator
#165 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 9:21 AM
Simmakerlover98, you need to upload your pic to a site like modyourpanties.com. We can't get onto your computer to read your emails, so we can't get onto your computer to see your screenshots either!

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Mad Poster
#166 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 11:55 AM
March. Just pretend that the daisies are daffodils and the pansies are hyaciynths.

Test Subject
#167 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 2:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
Simmakerlover98, you need to upload your pic to a site like modyourpanties.com. We can't get onto your computer to read your emails, so we can't get onto your computer to see your screenshots either!

Thanks!
Test Subject
#168 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 3:03 PM
Default February Valentine's Day

February and Valentine's Day, plus the sims, a perfect combination of love. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#169 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 3:09 PM
Guys, just a question. When I was trying to upload my pic, the picture did not appear on the post (I dunno why) so I had posted it a lot of times and all you could see was my message, not the picture. So I deleted the posts in which the pic did not appear until I finally was able to post the pic and it was available. Am I disqualified since I deleted numerous posts even if those did not have a pic on them?
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#170 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 9:08 PM
Neon-Tiger and whitewaterwood - Your pictures are not quite big enough. Neon-tiger, yours is 1,000x739. whitewaterwood, yours is 1000x700. When you have the correct size, please edit your post and replace the image, rather than a new entry.

Simmakerlover98 - No, you are not disqualified however you are not entered yet either. Your picture is too large. Please crop and resubmit the picture. It needs to be 1,000x750. For now AND future reference, if something is wrong with your post or you want to add or change something, EDIT it instead of deleting and making a new post. Not only does this makes things easier on you, it also keeps the threads nice and neat.

Test Subject
#171 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 9:26 PM
Simmakerlover98 - No, you are not disqualified however you are not entered yet either. Your picture is too large. Please crop and resubmit the picture. It needs to be 1,000x750. For now AND future reference, if something is wrong with your post or you want to add or change something, EDIT it instead of deleting and making a new post. Not only does this makes things easier on you, it also keeps the threads nice and neat.[/QUOTE]
Thank you for you help. Phew, I thought I was disqualified cuz I kept on looking at the contestant entries and my name wasn't there. Now I know
Lab Assistant
#172 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 9:58 PM
Default February
February
Name: Love is the beauty of the soul

RIP Elizabeth "MI AMOR" Reyes
Every 5hrs, A young Queer commits Suicide
Test Subject
#173 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 10:12 PM Last edited by Simmakerlover98 : 20th Dec 2011 at 4:12 AM.

RESUMBITTED DUE TO WAY TOO LARGE IMAGE SIZE
My FIRST and REAL entry of February month pic for the contest. Yay! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#174 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 11:27 PM Last edited by Simmakerlover98 : 20th Dec 2011 at 4:02 AM.
Second entry: December

This is my second contest entry for December. I got inspired, though it was intended to be for November, a Thanksgiving pic, but I just couldn't help myself. I love Christmas! Who doesn't? So yeah, this is for the December month, even if there's a hundred other pics and the chances of winning reduce. LOL
Ps: I resized my first entry for February, but yet don't appear on the contestant list. Is there a problem? Please answer
Test Subject
#175 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 4:05 AM
Default Picture For February

My Entry for the month of Februrary :D

Page 7 of 10