Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#101 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 7:05 AM Last edited by pirate_wolf_12 : 30th Jan 2014 at 9:14 AM.
Finale spoilers:

Zoe's personal hell is Kyle breaking up with her. Over and over. A break up. Like something out of Twilight. Let that sink in.

Edit: Misty's ending though? Don't know how to feel. Like I love the idea, but damn am I distraught. I just wish it had happened later on. I need more Misty.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#102 Old 3rd Feb 2014 at 5:31 AM
I thought the finale was great. Poor Misty - don't like to think of her stuck for all eternity in that loop. And Fiona in hell was strangely funny - "What is this? Knotty pine?!" I'm looking forward to Coven continuing as a spin-off.
"But it’s just the best job. I swear, if I could do American Horror Story: Season 940, Vampires in Space, I would totally be there." - Sarah Paulson
Scholar
#103 Old 3rd Feb 2014 at 8:35 AM Last edited by Nemiga : 4th Feb 2014 at 3:42 PM.
Well season finale was great.I like idea that new supreme is Cordelia.She deserves that,cuz she is the one who most cares about coven and do everything to protect it.
Fiona's returning wasn't surprise me.Somehow I knew that is not over with her.And she finally get what she deserves.
I was little upset when first fallen witch was Misty,cuz I like her and was hoping that Madison will fail......Well at least she still died and this time no returning from the dead
Instructor
#104 Old 6th Feb 2014 at 8:37 PM
This season was suuuuch a letdown!
First of all, I think Marie Laveau was such an interesting character with such a little background and development and that was a pity. The only character with some substance was Myrtle. The horror, gorey and sometimes legit scary factor that they created with Murder House and mastered with Asylum was almost absent. Nothing happened at all if you think about it! I felt like this season was 50% female empowerment showcase and 50% Jessica Lange appreciation festival.

Which are both fun and interesting, but I wanted a horror tv show.

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Mad Poster
#105 Old 8th Feb 2014 at 5:21 PM
I guess Ryan Murphy can't win because people said Asylum was 'too dark' and now Coven wasn't scary enough?
Mad Poster
#106 Old 18th Mar 2014 at 1:22 AM
Just saw this on New York Magazine - American Horror Story's Next Season
Instructor
#107 Old 18th Mar 2014 at 2:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoseCity
Just saw this on New York Magazine - American Horror Story's Next Season

I read that too. The carnival thing doesn't excite me that much to be honest. I mean, I can definitely see the spooky factor in clowns, freak shows and stuff like that, but will that be enough to fill up a whole season? Two more confirmed things about AHS 4 is the fact that Jessica Lange's character will have a German accent, Sarah Paulson's will have a special power and the whole show will be set in year 1950. Still not enough to get even a rough idea of what we can expect.

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Mad Poster
#108 Old 18th Mar 2014 at 3:35 PM
A carnival as the setting might be cliché, but they tend to throw in a lot of other stuff. Like Asylum ended up being about a lot more than the workings of the hospital. So the carnival will probably just be the framework that they hang all the craziness on. The fact that carnivals travel around opens up a lot of possibilities. And maybe there will be a freak show which would give the opportunity for interesting characters. RMurphy seems to be interested in telling stories about people who've been marginalized and mistreated.
Mad Poster
#109 Old 3rd May 2014 at 12:28 AM Last edited by RoseCity : 5th May 2014 at 4:58 PM.
Scholar
#110 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 3:11 AM
Freak Show looks promising. Most Ryan Murphy shows have a good set up so I'll wait and watch a few more episodes before judging, but I'm optimistic.

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Mad Poster
#111 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 4:46 AM Last edited by RoseCity : 11th Oct 2014 at 9:36 PM.
I must be on a totally different wavelength than the critics - saw all these good reviews for Freak Show, but I mostly hated Episode 1. What the fuck was that bit with the candy striper and the opium and filming her orgy with the freaks............................
Mad Poster
#112 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 11:37 PM
Instructor
#113 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 7:50 AM
I think a musical number in episode #1 was a risky move, but another in episode #2??? I don't know. I mean, I understand that cover songs are kind of Murphy's thing, but that's too much for AHS.
Besides that, I really like what I've seen so far. The characters are somewhat cool and the whole Gloria/Dandy/Clown situation gives me genuine creeps. And I just love how they brought Pepper back from Asylum!
Every time I see a girl in a fluffy jacket/vest I can't help but thinking about Meep and his awful death

@pirate_wolf_12 by the way, I just saw your post on the top of this page and you are so right about Coven's finale! Everyone's hell was somewhat disturbing but Zoe... Really? Misty is dissecting frogs for eternity and you whine about breaking up with your zombie boyfriend? It was lame of the writers to make her say that.

Scholar
#114 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 9:30 AM Last edited by Nemiga : 31st Oct 2014 at 1:29 PM.
Personally, this season sucks! I still hope it gets better...
Mad Poster
#115 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 5:58 AM
Just saw that Lady Gaga will star in the next American Horror Story and it's called AHS: Hotel............
Mad Poster
#116 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 2:46 PM Last edited by RoseCity : 15th Oct 2015 at 7:40 PM.

Edit: So this season is American Horror Story: Buckets O' Blood

Dandy as a male model? Way too old to be convincing.
Test Subject
#117 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 1:05 PM
Lady Gaga too couldn't help this tv show survive for more. The finale episode had the least ratings for this season. I don't understand why is it like this with every season, It starts with a bang from first episode, and quality just deteriorates episode by episode. I'd thought the golden globe award for Lady Gaga can help boost ratings for the finale, but that also didn't happen. Wondering what next for AHS. I will have to go and check my tv index now - only source i trust www.couchtuner.bz
Page 5 of 5