Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

St. Andrews Abandoned Church – Vampire Lair

by Posted 29th Oct 2005 at 12:16 PM - Updated 30th Oct 2005 at 9:42 AM by duckingdal : Uploaded pack is empty
Edit

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 11:42 PM
Cool and creepy old church type home, duckingdal! I guess even vampires need a garage and minivan, nowadays. Thanks for sharing.

"The Fantastic Level and the Realistic Level are the two levels upon which we live."

The Night of the Iguana (1964)
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 11:51 PM
It looks great. The package is empty. Could you please upload this again.
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 12:31 AM
But...but....are perfect !!! Amazing work, many compliments.

Thanks a lot for sharing.
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 1:10 AM
Cheers for this lot. 'Tis perfect for my up and coming neighbourhood ^^; Great attention to detail, keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 8:31 AM
thanks for this.My vampires were living in a completely modern, un-vampireish home!
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 9:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Eric Carr
It looks great. The package is empty. Could you please upload this again.

Thanks for notesing, I've repacked the lot and uploaded it again.
Alchemist
#8 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 11:15 AM
Thank you!!! I am a pretty lousy builder and this will come in handy! It looks great!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Field Researcher
#9 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 4:39 PM
This is a magnificent creation. Now that you repacked the lot I can download it. I was waiting for it. Thanks so much!

What you keep deep down inside,
You don't know what will be.
Looking for you in darkened corners,
Descend into madness with me.
Test Subject
#10 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 5:52 PM
Thank you very much! C'est un merveilleux foyer pour mon couple de vampires!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 12:24 PM
Nice work... This lot has inspired me to get my rear in gear and create the vampire couple I was thinking of doing... thanks for sharing your hard work!
Original Poster
#12 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 6:59 AM
Hey duckingdal, this lot looks beautiful, but I am having a problem using it in my game.
As soon as I installed it with s2pci, I went to place the lot and my game froze.

I thought it might be the windows by Moon Ez, so I disabled them, but the game stil froze in neiborhood screen.
So I disabled St. Andrews and the game works fine. :weep:

I have both eps and am patched, and the only hacks I have are Merolas Multi-Painting and the no censor fix by Quaxi.

If you have any ideas on how to help me use your great lot, please let me know.

Thanks
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 8:42 AM
Hi Happenstance. I'm sorry to hear it doesn't work, I have no idea what caused it. I don't have any hacks in my game, and I checked the lot with the Clean Installer before I uploaded it.
Original Poster
#14 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 8:49 AM
Thanks for trying. :wave:

I'll keep playing aroung with my game in the hopes that something will set it right.
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 4:19 AM
I had the same problem Happenstance had. That makes me so sad, since I love the church so much!

Even though i can't use it, I wanted to say its wonderful!
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 4:07 PM
Very, very nice. I downloaded and am looking forward to playing it in the game. Thank you!

-Anastacia
Field Researcher
#17 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 6:57 AM
First off, this is a great lot and I enjoy playing it. When I moved my sim in the lot didn't load but when I exited and started the game over, my sim was moved in.

You should never package a lot with sims living in it, graves or living sims! This could seriously screw up someone's game. All of those sims know other sims and it adds useless character files that cause neighborhoods to go corrupt and unplayable.

Also, the rose bushes cannot be trimmed at all.
Original Poster
#18 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 12:13 AM
You've just made two of my vampire sims two very, very happy campers. Thanks a ton for your hard work!
Test Subject
#19 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 12:19 AM
The best download there is Cheers

..Dont you find it odd that people who like Final Fantasy like the Sims?

MUAHAHAHAHAHA I know your secret!! Listen up everybody!! The secret to creating this masterpiece is.... Whats the secret again..?
Test Subject
#20 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 8:13 PM
soo cool i needed somthing for my vampires to live in!!!1
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 1:55 PM
thanks a lot, nice!
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 6:42 PM
The pictures don't seem to be working?

She ate my shoe.
Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 7:34 PM
too awesome to be real :D
Test Subject
#24 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 8:32 PM
Really cool! But just saying...if something as unholy as a vampire goes to live in a CHURCH... that vampire has got some nerve!
Test Subject
#25 Old 3rd Jan 2013 at 7:46 PM
It is amazing, it's great, but, i keep clicking on the link to download, and nothing is happening.
Page 1 of 2