Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sari for teens :)

by HAKAISHA Posted 2nd Nov 2005 at 9:40 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 3:59 AM
Oh wow, I LOVE the orange one. The green one too. Oh heck, the pink one is also cute. Thank you!! :D

Any chance you feel like converting them to Adult versions? If not I think I'm just gonna have to do it for myself. (Because I love 'em but don't have any teenage girls in me game. :D)
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 5:01 AM
oooh, pretty! also going off to download your previous saris. (? do you add an "s" at the end of sari for a plural version?)

love the detail, it's exquisite! thank you
Scholar
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 6:50 AM
Wow, those are beautiful. And the model is so pretty, too. Any chance you would upload her? I'm making a new town and she'd be a nice addition!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 7:16 AM Last edited by HAKAISHA : 3rd Nov 2005 at 9:35 AM.
summersong86, thank you! i'd be glad to upload her, but there's one little thing, she has elf ears lol thus the choice of hair if u don't mind that or u can tell me how to remove the ears without ruining the face then i agree to upload her

fanseelamb, you'll have to do it yourself i'm too lazy...and if you do, please upload it lol

i made a sari for adults instead of resizing the one there, hope you like it...it's not as bright though :sadpanda: (gonna go upload it :moose: )
Field Researcher
#6 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 2:38 PM
I loved the green one. My husband brought one very similiar to that one when he traveled to India.

Thanks for sharing...

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Field Researcher
#7 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 3:52 PM
I have waited for this for a long time. Thank you so much.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#8 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HAKAISHA
fanseelamb, you'll have to do it yourself i'm too lazy...and if you do, please upload it lol

OK. LOL! (If I'm not feeling lazy too, that is. )
Scholar
#9 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 3:44 AM
Elf ears would be just fine. I'll use a long-hair style. I like this girl because there is something so sweet and sincere about her face. She looks like she was easy to create but a look like hers doesn't come up very often in the downloads I run across so I guess she's not so easy to make after all, LOL! Thanks if you do decide to upload her.
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 5:08 PM
Thanks for the sari, this is the first one I have downloaded, and I'm going to be downloading more sari's and more of your great work!!!

Thanx a lot!!!
KittyKatGirl
Instructor
#11 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 2:26 PM
very pretty, my sims will look fab in them!

learn from your parents mistakes - use birth control!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 10:14 AM
They're great! You're really talented - I can't wait to try them out! Thanks! :D

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 7:41 PM
oh they are really really awesome!can you make them for children!?i love them!