Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lafenetre Nostalgia

by windkeeper Posted 4th Nov 2005 at 5:10 PM - Updated 24th Feb 2009 at 3:32 PM by Canoodle

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
#2 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 5:18 PM
Ah these are nice.. I've seen them on another "ahem" popular website as well. thanks

xD
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 5:19 PM
I cant wait to try them out. Thanx!

Dyslexia lures...
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 5:26 PM
Yay! Thanks for providing some of your work here at MTS2, windkeeper! These windows look wonderful. :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 6:24 PM
Thank you windkeeper, these are beautiful

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?" Alice in Wonderland, Lewis Carroll
Instructor
#6 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 6:24 PM
So these are the same ones as are posted on TSR? Just wondering because I already have a bunch of Lafenetre stuff from you that I got from TSR and don't want to overwrite files inside my play game.

netseeker2
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 6:44 PM
Wow! thank you! they look really good!
i will be using them a lot! thank you, your the best!

Are your windows on TSR free? I would die if they're not :skull:
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 7:10 PM
Wonderful!! Everything you create is gorgeous! You're one of my favorite artists ever, I've downloaded so much of your creations on TSR! Thank you for all of your creations! :wave:

(())
//\\
"Well I'm in business...business of kickin' your a**, and let me tell you, business is booming! I'm open for business, business of givin' you the business...up your butt!" ~Meatwad from Aqua Teen Hungerforce
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 7:40 PM
These are the same windows as posted at TSR, no need to download them if you already have TSR version. I posted these here to share them for free. Though I cannot do that with all my objects. But my TSR objects do get into a free section there every now and then. Free section is updated about once per week, just keep checking .
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 8:14 PM
Whoa! That Rox! Thanks!

Well, I've got a bad feeling about this
I've got a bad feeling about this (To H*** with you and all your friends, it's on.)
I'm commin over but it never was enough
I thought it through, and my worst brings out the best in you.

^MUSIC IS MY LIFE

x.Ken Knockout.x [[.Is a Racecar Driver.]]
Instructor
#11 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 8:43 PM
oh thanks windkeeper i love these windows thankyouuuuu
Forum Resident
#12 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 8:47 PM
oh thanks these are very nice =)

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 9:16 PM
Superb. I've been hoping to get the smaller arched window and the single tile arched door since Sims 1. Thank you Windkeeper for sharing your work.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 11:06 PM
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 11:23 PM
Thank you very much for sharing these. Needless to say, they are beautiful. I wish we could have the entire lot of them, but they are on TSR (lucky devils). Anyway, you deserve a lot of credit for all of your hardwork which you so selflessly share. Thanks again.
Instructor
#16 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 11:29 PM
Great stuff. Downloading now.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 11:28 PM
hugs and kisses i've so been looking for theese. I remember them from TS1. Thanx for sharing. xoxo lulu
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 12:06 AM
Great job!!! Thanks so much!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 12:19 AM
Thank you so much for these, especially the round window. I loved that in TS1 and have always wanted a roound window. Any chance of doing it in different colours like the other windows and maybe with stained glass?
Field Researcher
#20 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 12:30 AM
Hey Windkeeper, Real nice to see you over here. I have those windows and use them quite often.I'm also no longer a memeber at TSR for personal reasons. I may be back some day, lol. Deeme
Field Researcher
#21 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 12:48 AM
Thank you so much. These were some of my favorite windows from TS1 and I've missed having them.

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 1:07 AM
I was just saying to myself that I needed round windows and voila! Here is one! Thank you so very much!

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 1:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ambertopaz
Thank you so much for these, especially the round window. I loved that in TS1 and have always wanted a roound window. Any chance of doing it in different colours like the other windows and maybe with stained glass?

The round window does come in all the colors that you see there, except for stained glass. And the 2-tile window as well.
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 3:24 AM
Default thank you!
:yippee: :yippee: :clap: :yippee: :yippee:

Can You tell you made my day?

Many Thanks WindKeeper :wave:
Scholar
#25 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 5:11 AM
Quote:
I ask you not to upload them at any other site but feel free to link to this thread. You are welcome to use these windows and doors in lots submitted to MTS2 or TSR.

So if I download these I CAN use them and upload the files with my lots?? Don't wanna make THAT mistake again...so just double checking I haven't misread you....

Great work btw!!

Nat xx
Page 1 of 3