Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DC's Catwoman

by SynapticSim Posted 7th Nov 2005 at 1:08 PM - Updated 8th Dec 2005 at 1:19 PM by SynapticSim : Added Link to Whip

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 12:28 AM
...Wow. First comment!

And just when I think you can't get any cooler...
Scholar
#3 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 12:50 AM
cool outfit, very nice details on it, excelent job!

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 1:39 AM
Synaptic,
This is purrfect! (ha-ha ...get it?....) Corny Jokes aside,
This is absolutely amazing!
I can't thank you enough!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 3:18 AM
Geez, you are too fast. Give me just another hour or so, and you'll have your whip.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 3:23 AM
Realy great!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 3:31 AM
I can now have a complete marvel, and dc family
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 3:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by generalzoi
Geez, you are too fast. Give me just another hour or so, and you'll have your whip.

LOL, I actually first uploaded this at 7 this morning, I had already finished it when I pm'd you about the whip.

I'm off to work now *pout* y'all have fun playing with the whip without me.

~ Syn
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 9:26 PM
Oh Goodie. Another Villain to kill and Add to my Graveyard....:Laughs Evily:
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 10:26 PM
This is a really great Catwoman, and all your DC stuff is cool Syn, but come back to Marvel! I am waiting with baited breath for an updated Brotherhood, especially bodybuilder Juggernaut and cloak Magneto.

From the ashes...
Victory!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 12:25 AM
You continue to be my hero Syn! :num:

As far as I'm concerned, Catwoman is definately a hero rather than a villian!

But look who's talking! :devil2:

"Eyes are the windows to the soul... but zippers are the windows to your underwear."

Dance to the music in your head, and you'll never miss a beat!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 12:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phoenix901
This is a really great Catwoman, and all your DC stuff is cool Syn, but come back to Marvel! I am waiting with baited breath for an updated Brotherhood, especially bodybuilder Juggernaut and cloak Magneto.

LOL! I just happened to have finished three different versions of Magneto today. You all should know that Marvel is my true home! I'm working on the set from the current "X-Men" title with Havok, Rogue, Gambit, Polaris, and Iceman. Polaris' costume turned out quite well, but I still haven't gotten her hair quite right. GeneralZoi will be releasing boot cuffs soon, so I'm going to wait to see if I should use those for this Rogue version before releasing this set. Stay tuned, after tonight, I have two days off from work, YAY! So I should be able to get some more out then. Maybe even an Exodus or other Acolytes since we've got the great new cape mesh, also by GeneralZoi!

~ Syn
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 7:21 PM
Thanks, Syn, I can't wait. I've had Magneto in my neighbourhood since the beginning, but he has never seen any story action because he lacks a costume. Guess things are going to change now.

From the ashes...
Victory!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 12:26 AM
*Sigh...*
Oh-h... She's one of the BEST Catwoman skins from DC Comics that I've seen!!! Regrettably, however, I only have the original The Sims 2 and no expansion packs...
:sorry:

Please continue to do additional skins that work with all Sims 2 packages. I just can't wait to download and use MORE of your creations!!!
:nod:
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 5:10 AM
Oh my god, I had never seen such a great Catwoman, good job Synaptic.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 11:09 PM
i dont know how to say this but... THIS IS AWSOME!!! but how do you make your model in a sneaking motion?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 3:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shadowland
i dont know how to say this but... THIS IS AWSOME!!! but how do you make your model in a sneaking motion?

Thanx! Actually all the images I took of Catwoman was while she was using the obstacle course career reward. Then I just used the cheat "Move_Objects on" to move her where I needed her. If you're going to do this, I suggest you use the "P" key on your keyboard to pause and un-pause rather than clicking pause in the game menu. It's much easier that way.

Of'course this object requires the sims to be in their active wear, so your costume would have to be classified as such to make it work.

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Theorist
#18 Old 27th May 2007 at 12:14 AM
thank you!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 7:45 PM
Wow, she's just beutiful! I also checked your other uploads and noticed, that your uploads are great for superhero-movies! I just hat to download some and use them in my batman movie!
good work!
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 5:22 PM
why do i clikc the sims 2 pacage and it saypleas doble click a custom content pacage file to install the content
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 12:38 AM
The file might be corrupted, it's a really old download that I don't have anymore.

BUT, I started my own site three years ago and have continued to bring Comic Book characters to the sims world. And I learned how to mesh too. I just happen to have created a new version of Catwoman recently.

You can get her here: http://s11.zetaboards.com/SynapticS.../7359598/1/#new

Free Registration required.

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.