Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

6 More recolored Outfits Using Consort's Heavy Male Mesh

by HCAC Posted 15th Nov 2005 at 5:00 PM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 9:31 PM
Oh he is so ugly that I must love him!!!
Thanks so much!
And make more - perhaps something for the fat female mesh, too ?!!

BluVelvet

http://people.freenet.de/bluvelvets-sims2-seite/
Instructor
#3 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 10:42 PM
Excellent work if you ask me. It can't be easy to do this. Thanks and I hope you keep on making clothes for this mesh.
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 10:47 PM Last edited by HotCoffeeandCake : 17th Nov 2005 at 2:07 AM.
Thank you. It's not a big deal. So many more people actually take time and do skinning right. I just taught myself basic Paintshop, read a few tutorials, ignored most of them, and played around with body shop.

I do admire people who take the time to write tutorials, but I am the sort who has to actually do things by trial and error. I never read instructions, I just try things and see what happens. (it drives my husband crazy as he reads all instructions before doing ANYTHING!).

I don't do it right or make nice, detailed clothing but for my game it works. :salute:

Sorry the pictures aren't so wonderful.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 2:51 AM
These are great, thanks so much! I would like to try some things for the big guy, too, but have been busy actually playing, lol!

Pam
Pookkah
Inventor
#6 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 1:39 PM
Lol I must say the first pic is very funny, a fat guy with a six pack? Lol Ne way, thanks for these, I love the mesh and I'm glad someones playing around with it.

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|