Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolour of my BabyDoll Mesh

by OoGaBbErZiCkEoO Posted 20th Nov 2005 at 7:44 PM - Updated 11th Nov 2008 at 10:35 PM by Canoodle

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Faster kill pussycat
#2 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 7:48 PM
lmao!! yeah you did it!! thanks soo much!!! You rock!!!

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 7:47 PM
How cute! I have your original one and i just love it, maybe next you can make some with different colored diapers? Like pink That woud be great! Thanks so much for this it is one of my favorite downloads!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 7:52 PM
yeah i ll do some new colours... or maybe real clothing like real dolls...
but feel free to recolour too, if you want...
Field Researcher
#5 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 8:03 PM
I dont know how to do anything like that i am computer stupid. But clothes for them would be really awesome too, if you did make that i would most definatly download it. Even without, its still one of my favorites!
Faster kill pussycat
#6 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 8:19 PM
I have been working on SimPE and Just Kathy has been helping me. If you go in to Chat help and ask there might be someone in there that will help you get it going so you can lean how to recolor for your self. Once you get the hang of it you wont belive how easy it is. The only thing I am having an issuse with is that I cant fig out how to get the recolors (of other ppls meshess) in to my game. But I have no problem with the maxis stuff. start here to learn how to recolor. DeeDee is a gem when it comes to helping ppl out with SimPE http://sims.ambertation.de/

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 8:22 PM
Thank you i will look into it i have been thinking about learning how to make my own floors seeing as how i can never find the colors i want and i think it would be fun.
Scholar
#8 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 8:27 PM
I love this. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 8:28 PM
it makes a lot of fun to create your own stuff... i started only a few weeks ago to create, and i love it. and i its a very good feeling to get some feedback from other user... and its great to create your own style for your simmi house...
Field Researcher
#10 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 9:16 PM
cool!

learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 9:18 PM
This is so fun! What little girl doesn't have a doll?.... Great Job!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 10:08 PM
Yay, I had requested that! Thanks SO much!
And yes, normal doll clothes would be nice :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 10:29 PM
SOOOO CUTEE!!! Great Job!!
Instructor
#14 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 11:34 PM Last edited by Anshin Lanugo : 21st Nov 2005 at 12:42 PM.
Could you make a recolor with the regular white diapers?

Oh, and of course... THANKS! this is the cutest sim-doll I've seen!

Not buying TS4 until Terrain Sculpting is back and cheatless Split Levels are added!
Here's an idea: Stairs Pitch Slider.
"...We've always been at war with EAstasia."
Field Researcher
#15 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 2:35 AM
Nifty! I played the original one today and it looks so sweet when the children carry it around! Super cute!

When this battle is over
I feel I will survive
In the battle of the dragon
No one walks away-S. Nicks
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 3:25 PM
OMG! it looks amazing, BABY DOLLS! I love babys!

[COLOR=DarkRed]simFIGstyle rules!!!!!![/COLOR]
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 8:28 PM
I downloaded it and put it in the downloads section and it didn`t work for me. Gracias1

Rascal Flatts *heart*
#18 Old 25th Nov 2005 at 3:56 AM
Hey you are a genus. I think you should make little toys like a crib for the doll and a high chair. Plus a toy chest with the clothes you make in it,
Instructor
#19 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 1:13 PM
Cute babies, thank you
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 5:44 PM
I put it in downloads, but it doesn't show up... any ideas?
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 6:52 PM
The orginal baby shows up in my game but this recolor package doesn't show up any ideas

Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 10:06 AM
Default No Re-color
I Too Have The Original, And Love It, But I Can't Get The Re-colors To Show Up. I Have Al Games, A New Comp. With Very Good Graphics, And The Latest Cep. Could You Help Us?
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 9:18 AM
I love how the doll looks like sim babies. Good job.

"Think twice before you speak, and then you may be able to say something more insulting than if you spoke right out at once."

By Evan Esar (1899 - 1995), Esar's Comic Dictionary
Field Researcher
#24 Old 21st Feb 2008 at 6:16 PM
Great!I'll do a story about politics and aliens,where the humans won't sell alien dolls,so the aliens turn Earth into Garashmia,a mix of Gehena,Arashmahaar and Fantasia. Those themes are from Zedrik(I think). In the story they turn humans into aliens with genetic modifications. I can't do it without these.

"What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay.
So long and goodnight,so long and goodnight."-Helena,My Chemical Romance
(( ))
// \\