Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 7:28 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Nightlife
Default help pls
so yeah can some help me in detail pls im not much of a computer wizard
ok
so i download a new sim like a hot sexy girl mesh and i unzip it to ea games download my documents
ok like you suposed to i guess then i click the icon and a pop up about the installer comes up and asks do want to in installe it i say yes and it is done and say it has been saved to custom content ok but
????how do i use it were is the custom content in the game ive burned many midnite oils try to get the sexy girl mesh to work in the game but i dont know were it is and how to get it going in the game
pls help im so lost about this
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 8:13 AM
Buy new clothes for the sim you want it for or make a new sim in create a family. It should show up under clothes.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 8:24 AM Last edited by bzegrl : 10th Dec 2005 at 8:25 AM. Reason: typos
Have you tried to get her through bodyshop?

I believe you have to load custom Sims into the Create a sim area. When you go into the make a family area in your game, you should just be able to load her into it using the 'Choose Existing Sim' buttom at the top of the very first screen. (right above where you name them, it is the one with 3 people standing on top of 3 people) from bodyshop there. I hope this is what your are wanting...and I hope that I have answered it correctly

If so then you will have your hot and sexy sim soon!

Bzegrl
Quote:
Always tell the truth...that way you never have to remember what lies you've told!
You can find all of my uploads HERE