Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 27 - Starter House

by plasticbox Posted 15th Dec 2005 at 4:45 PM - Updated 13th Jan 2015 at 4:24 AM by plasticbox

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 6:10 PM Last edited by CynicalChick : 15th Dec 2005 at 6:54 PM. Reason: it's not a contest
Great house. Wish I could post mine up but my Screenshots keep messing up and get all chopped up.

I couldn't have done better in starter houses, two thumbs up!

Proud Supporter of YTMND
Proud Supporter of MTS2
Proud Supporter of Chinese Chicken
Proud Supporter of being a Proud Supporter
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 6:24 PM
I love your houses! Thanks!

Clara Irene Duplago 12/9/29-6/7/05
Always a smile, instead of a frown,
Always a hand, when one is down,
Always true, thoughtful, and kind,
Wonderful memories she left behind~author unknown
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 6:35 PM
It's wonderful! Fantastic! A simple house that looks really good. I really like it!

Do what you've always dreamed of doing, you never know what tomorrow brings.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 7:46 PM
your starter houses are the best i've ever seen. really good job!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 8:22 PM
beautiful thank you. now who shall I have live in it??

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 8:31 PM
:gonemad: wow I'm shock! nice house ..I love the small houses and this is one of my favourites...Nice work.
Excelent.

[SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo]Yo yo mismo y yo también [/COLOR][/SIZE]
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 9:14 PM
Wow I love the house, but it says I need an expansion pack that is not availible.

"Your Screams are music to my audio receptors"-General Grievous
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 9:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lizard_luver
it says I need an expansion pack that is not availible.

Known issue, please read the original post, the part under "Note".
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 10:14 PM
Love your starter homes!! You do a fantastic job. My new community is made of mostly your homes. Thanks so much...keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 2:02 AM
Very nice. I'm always designing small, functional, attractive houses for my game-- there's such a shortage of them! I can't install this unfortunately as I can't run ClenInstaller (I'm on a Mac) but it looks beautiful.

Miao.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 3:12 AM
Thank you so much for another great house! Have you considered making slightly larger homes for families? I love your houses! They're great for singles or a couple, but once a couple has a couple of kids, they have to move to a bigger house. Thanks and keep up the great work! I'm so glad I finally got cleaninstaller to work so I can have your houses in my game.

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 11:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Freetobejulie
Have you considered making slightly larger homes for families?

Yes, I have. #29 and #36 are larger (but still starter homes -- they're both coming soon), and there's a few expanded ones too (#12a if I'm right, and #20e or f or g or whatever it was). Other than that, I can't help myself but I just really *like* small houses =) ... I think I will do some bigger ones later on (i.e. next year), maybe with a self-imposed limit of <30.000 or something like that. New series, in other words, alongside the Newbie Road one.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 12:50 PM
Your starter homes are great! Thanks for this one more.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 3:41 PM
you make great houses for my sims. I use them alot. their good starters.

Ever wonder where your mind went? I do... ^__^ I Love Zac Efron.. What do you think about before you die? Your ' Things to do before I die ' list?I would.... I Love Zac Efron... Ever think about the person you love the most? I do... I Love Zac Efron... Do I sound Obsessed? Yes.
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 3:18 AM
I'll get this one too, this is too lovely to resist. Thanks for sharing this. ^_^
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 5:54 AM
I just started looking for houses today for my neighbourhood since most of them were houses I spent no effort making... I just wanted a roof over their heads and a bed for them to sleep on! And food to eat, of course. But yea, your houses are b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l, always so simple, yet nice!
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 1:26 PM
colors are plain but successfull:P
Test Subject
#19 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 12:59 AM
I tried to download it before, but it wouldn't show up on the houses
Field Researcher
#20 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 9:16 PM
Beautiful starter home! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:15 AM