Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lara Croft's Merry Christmas

by SynapticSim Posted 16th Dec 2005 at 3:11 AM - Updated 17th Dec 2005 at 1:58 AM by SynapticSim

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 4:17 PM
thats good, makes the girls look hot lol
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 4:50 PM
She is beautiful !!!!!!!!! :D
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 8:13 PM
Very Good Syn! And Mery Christmas to You!

~Kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Inventor
#5 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 3:55 AM
lol still looks sexy as ever thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 6:50 AM
that is an amazing lara croft. looks great
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 3:23 PM
Amazing thanks again Syn
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 11:13 AM
There is no way the entire Sims 2 community could thank you enough for all the imagination and hard work you put into every creation. Every creator is undervalued, most of all the ones that spend every waking hour thinking of ways to make the game just *that* much better. You are appreciated, my friend. (Enough of this brown-nosing, my neck hurts!) Merry X-Mas, everyone!

(\__/) Why are you reading this!?
(='.'=) Don't you have a family to ignore?
(")_(")
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 10:45 AM
Thats sexy
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 3:47 PM
I agree with craigdiesel (his english is better than mine lol). you're an enthusiast, that's what your stuffs show and it's very pleasant Syn.

Cibou
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 12:05 PM
I can't find the mesh @ rose sims
and the other site moved

found 'em though