Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mundo Unico Sims New Design with new thong!

by Unicofan Posted 25th Dec 2005 at 6:26 AM - Updated 28th Jan 2006 at 4:01 PM by Unicofan

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 1:34 PM
nice ! :sci:
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 2:24 PM
wow! can't wait for the body mesh!!

"In three words I can explain what I've learned about life, it goes on."

I am also xxkatxx
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#4 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 2:30 PM
I know that many bodybuilders love Unico (Rob Rossi, and others)
Ty!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 5:31 PM
It's very nice!!!!Thank you!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 9:18 PM
Thank you all for your interest and support! More will be coming so stay tuned in. I need some help with SimPE because I have to much to do over here and don't have much time. If you are interested please PM me. Go to http://unicofan.bravehost.com for more pics and info. Thanks, Unicofan
Instructor
#7 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 4:57 PM
Thank-you Unicofan for a great addition to the bodybuilder wardrobe! You are magnifico!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 11:52 PM
Really OUTSTANDING!

spr-itz
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 4:31 AM
More coming soon!
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 5:35 AM
It doesn't seem to appear for me when I use the Sims. Now, I am using the Sims 2 Original.. but it sas you just need the original. So.. heh. Help? :p
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 10:37 PM
you only need the original, no expansions are required, if further problems arise contact me at [email protected]
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 4:48 PM
i cant get the thong to work
i downloaded these a while ago, but i cant get the thong to work. teh x-mas trunks and the new trunks work fine(and are great!!), but it seems i don't have the right mesh for the thong. i have redownloaded the bodybuilder mesh, redownloaded the thong, and downloaded the slimmer bodybuilder mesh. but it doesn't seem to work. is there anything i can do to get the thong working?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 10:24 PM
well i plan on reposting alot of this material so that all of my creations will work with ONE bodymesh it will take time so please try to be patient. hopefully i can get my own mesh up soon!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th May 2006 at 2:05 AM
*whistles* Now THIS is what I have ben looking for.
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 2:25 PM
I got some problems can someone help? I know this file is very old but it's cool actually I installed all that files with Q-Xpress to download folder but nothing! I see there are packs like New trunks.rar and New trunks.zip but in that packs they are same files!! This underwear don't work , i got installed latest mesh. Can anyone help?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 9:53 PM
PEOPLE OF SIMS 2 ALL OF THESE FILES WILL SOOOOOOOOON BE RELOADED TO FIX ALLLL PROBLEMS!!!!!!! -fans need to stay loyal
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 11:09 PM
well my computer was murdered by a mean man with a bat so anyone wishing to take over this project please contact me
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 11:04 AM
Unicofan, whenever I download this, it never turns out! It always shows up as the default clothing!
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 12:15 PM
umm can someone help me it just shows up as the default clothing help would be appreciated.
Please pm me or reply to this comment thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 9:59 AM
Thank you so much