Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MIXED SHOJO & 2 MIXED SHONEN & MIXED SHOJO/SHONEN magazine racks!

by sailormewmew Posted 3rd Jan 2006 at 7:21 PM - Updated 24th Nov 2008 at 12:11 PM by -Maylin-

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 7:36 PM
I think I might draw on a quote from LyricLee-

Quote: Originally posted by LyricLee
If you continue to uplaod without in game pics you will be warned for not following directions- please fix this post immediately.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Instructor
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 7:38 PM
All uploads require in-game screenshots. It is YOUR responsibility to post pictures,not asking someone else to post them for you. Why can't you just get pictures,it takes a few minutes at the most.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 8:05 PM
ok look, it works opn pleny of peoples computers, but not mine! i dont klniow why, but its not cool, cuz i can't even use my own creations! but it dose work on other's games, so its very comfusing. if anyone wants to help me out here, i sure would be grateful! like, tell me why it wont work. i dont know, maybe someting is wrong with my game.

Right you are, Ken.
Instructor
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 8:35 PM
Move your downloads folder,saved lots,etc whatever you want to save. Then uninstall your game,reinstall it,and then move everything you moved from your file. Then see how it works.
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 9:23 PM
when i download it, it doesn't look like a sim file. I don't think it is one

Across the oceans, I wait for your return when a dove flys...I know you are home.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 9:26 PM
there is 3 things in the zip. the package file, the bmp image, and the saved file. dont worry, it will work. ^^

Right you are, Ken.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 7:50 PM
That Inuyasha pic is so cute! Well, Inuyasha is cute all the time. Thank you! ^-^A

lgfuad
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th May 2006 at 11:30 AM
Awesome! Now all I need is a good yaoi and doujin stand and I'm set for my business!! Rock on!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 1:08 AM
gah, this is so COOL.
now my sims will no longer have to buy BORING magazines. Dx
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 6:18 AM
Yays!!!!!!! TYTYTYTY! I actually read a lot of those myself! :D
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 1:07 AM
I don't know what some of these mangas are but I'll get them any way!!!

Gluttony stole my king size candy bar from 1974!!!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 8:45 PM
Awesome! your my number one fav sims member from now on!
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 9:57 PM
Where do you find them in the game after downloading and installing in your game?