Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[MESH] Long Skirt Outfit

by KiaraRawks Posted 5th Jan 2006 at 3:16 AM - Updated 5th Jan 2006 at 3:21 AM by KiaraRawks

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 3:38 AM
^^ Coolio!! This would be great for a sailor school uniform!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 4:27 AM
Thank you so much!! I too would like more variety in the children's clothes :clap:
Forum Resident
#4 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 6:07 AM
Thank you! I love this new mesh - it looks just like what I would wear when I was little. I hope to see more great recolors soon.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 6:07 AM
nice! could you make this dress for adults too?Thanks...

visit http://artemistha.moonfruit.com for more great skins!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 6:29 AM
where did you get the blonde models hair? great mesh!<3
Field Researcher
#7 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 9:27 AM
Ibledmascara, her hair is from XMsims I think.

Great work as usual Kiara! You're really good at meshing, would love to see more of your work
Field Researcher
#8 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 10:03 AM
Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 2:36 PM
Wow, it's awesome!
Inventor
#10 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 5:49 PM
Cool thanks, I always thought the dresses were a little short for little girls. Would it be possible to have a long skirts mesh that isn't a full outfit? So I can mix and match with my tops.

Love this mesh tho :D

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 6:08 PM
PearDrops i already did. check my downloads page.

Onyx Sims is now open!
Instructor
#12 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 7:05 PM
thnx!! these outfits are so cute!!

hi!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 4:20 AM
I adore it! thank a lot
Field Researcher
#14 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 4:16 PM
Thanks for this. I like having different lengths of skirts, it only makes sense!
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 5:15 AM
Another GREAT mesh from you!!!! Thank you so very much in making it and sharing it with all of us. I enjoy each and every one of your creations!!!
Alchemist
#16 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 6:02 PM
This and your baggy jeans mesh are my absolute favourite child meshes! Keep 'em coming, Kiara!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 10:36 AM
What can I say? You did it again! Superb job and it's nice to see an alternative available. Thanks for sharing it and ... any chance you'll be doing the red one?
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 10:51 PM
thank you so much for making these

You will not believe your eyes how a voice could hypnotize ~ Promises are only lies ~ from Loreley
Instructor
#19 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 4:00 AM
I really, really like this mesh. There are so few things for little girls that look like the clothes I wore when I was a kid. LOL I love the longer lengths. Thanks, Kiara.