Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Barry Burton

by Hathor Posted 7th Jan 2006 at 8:58 AM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Banned
#2 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 9:53 PM
Mint stuff!YAY IM THE FIRST:baloons:
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 3:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Harry
Mint stuff!YAY IM THE FIRST:baloons:

THE MODERATORS HAVE ASKED NO "IM FIRST POSTS"!!

they are serious if one of them discovers this they might warn you and thats that, but if you continue to do it you will get in trouble.

Hey thanks! I love the Resident Evil Series, no one from what i have seen had made him yet. This is really good.

"...one person's cult is another's religion; all religions begin life as cults. An alternative definition is that a cult is a religion which you happen to dislike." Anthony Campbell
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 7:18 PM
He lloks great RE Remake and RE2 are surely the best Resident Evil games, and Barry is one of my favorite characters in the games
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 6:07 AM
Awesome Job! Now I can start a Resident Evil block in my game! :D

Fear my poms of doom!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 4:26 AM
Great Job! I originally asked, some years ago, to make the other heros of resident evil. The response was very hostile. I was hoping to have both "squads" Simified.
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 4:08 PM
NIce love it! Pwnage
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 8:02 AM
YAY! Barry! now I have the whole set! ... No... I don't collect Resident Evil Characters... *hides her collection and whistles innocently*

Leon and Claire forever! *cough*
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 5:25 AM
Excellent job! Now I think I'll go take a walk. maybe I'll get eaten by a monster! Oh, and here. Take this. It may be useful if you, the master of unlocking, take it with you. You were almost a Jill sandwich. Alright. I'll stop.

This place has outlasted its usefulness........ as have you.
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 12:44 PM
oh, i love RE. thanks
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 9:11 PM
Thanks man, I just completed RE1 last week. At firts I did not like it. But now I am totally crazy about the series....
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 11:11 PM
FINALLY! I've been looking everywhere for a Barry, I tried my self but it didn't turn out so good. YOU ARE AWSOME!!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 7:40 AM Last edited by mjfan84 : 18th Aug 2006 at 5:03 PM.
haha! striking resemblence. i love resident evil but i dont like barry cause he tried to turn on jill.... no excuse for that lol but of course i must have him in the sims! this is great thanks :D

mjfan84

As of May, 2007 mjfan84 is retired.
I'm devoting my time to my youtube account. www.youtube.com/mjfan84
I won't be uploading, however I'll be here to answer questions, and my uploads will stay up!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 4:40 AM
Neato. More STARS members to fill the Spencer Mansion. Er, now my Ada won't be so lonely anymore. Poor Ada.

Thanks so much. This Barry looks pretty good, keep it up. I love this guy, and I was torn between choosing whether to kill the poor guy or let him live, thankfully he lived though. yay! After he mentioned his family I felt so sorry for him. Seriously, when stuff like that happens, it hurts me emotionally. I can imagine how hard it is if you think about it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 7:00 PM
AGAIN a RE Sim that didn't come up when I searched for Resident Evil. Lucky I was searching for Barry, and I found him! And let me say what I fine job you have done here, he probably looks most like the actual one for some reason! All the other looked like their characters because of the clothes, but with Barry, he looks EXACT! The clothes are good, too. Very well done, and good job. Keep it up!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hazard04
THE MODERATORS HAVE ASKED NO "IM FIRST POSTS"!!

they are serious if one of them discovers this they might warn you and thats that, but if you continue to do it you will get in trouble.

Hey thanks! I love the Resident Evil Series, no one from what i have seen had made him yet. This is really good.

Not to be entirely contradicting, but I think they mean if that's all they say, this guy however did give feedback by saying "Mint Stuff!".
He/she could avoid a warning...