Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kamino Research Lab

by V1ND1CARE Posted 7th Jan 2006 at 5:28 PM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 4:56 PM by V1ND1CARE

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 8:36 PM
Cool! Reminds me of this research lab in Dark Cloud 2.
Inventor
#3 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 8:40 PM
Cool idea and great job. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 8:44 PM Last edited by Inverleven5 : 7th Jan 2006 at 9:07 PM.
That looks so cool. In the words of the one i love "that's hot". Guess who i mean. I'm not a huge fan os star wars so i'll probably make it a star trek(better than star wars in my opinion) science station. :salute:
#5 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 8:48 PM
interesting...now if i gonna download it i best try find kamminoians, if you can try make 1,look for pictures of Taun We or Lama Su, from star wars ep 2. basicly they're realllllly thin white ppl with reeeaaaallllly looooonnnnnggg necks. bout half meter long neck.
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#6 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 9:23 PM
Wow, this is hot! You always build some amazing stuff, great job

Retired from Simming
Field Researcher
#7 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 10:22 PM
this is awsome

Mornie utúlië (darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 11:06 PM
HOLY CRAP! This is so freakin awsome! I must have this O.o *downloads* Very nice building. Even if I wasnt a Star Wars fan, I would love it on the mear detail of the building. Wonderful job!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 11:23 PM
ACK! I wanna download it - someone approval the file so I can.... please!!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 1:14 AM
MODERATORS Damn you for not approving. We need it NOW!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 4:20 AM
Awsome! I cant wait to download it. Great job!

You cant have Slaughter without laughter.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 5:45 AM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 19th May 2006 at 5:16 AM. Reason: Signatures cannot exceed 4 lines.
I don't have Nightlife, but this is REALLY a good idea! Well done!!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 6:14 AM
That is an absolutely fantastic house. Bravo!
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 10:04 AM
:(
i cant download this lot please send this to me. [email protected]
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 10:32 AM
sooooooooo coooool!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 12:39 PM
Can you also send it to me at [email protected]
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 3:35 PM
Why is it no longer avaliable?
Instructor
#18 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 3:55 PM
Attachments Pending Approval

Kamino_Research_Lab.rar

What does that mean? I'd love to download this lot, but there isn't a folder to download. Just that /|\

Oh, yeah. you know where it says:

I was number 999!!!
Mad Poster
#19 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 5:00 PM
Hehe... :moose: I'll check back to download it in about 24-48 hours later. The busy hard-working moderators may have it approved by then...
Instructor
#20 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 2:31 AM
Speaking of which....I need it for one of my FFX/TS2 based films. Hopefully, by the end of the month or so I would've created the Yevonite Crusader clothes as well as the first movies themselves. But I can't really promise you that yet.

BTW, that a really good house for my movies anyways.

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 4:35 PM
Default Ahhhhh!
Ever sence this download has come on. I have been coming here to see if the Mod people have approved it, and every day I get nothing. :rage: Ahhhhhhhhh! I really like this house.

Can you E-mail me the file. PLEASE!!! [email protected] Thanks!!!

P:S Very good job on the house I hope you come out with more!
Test Subject
#22 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 11:42 PM
Finally!! I got to download it! Awsome thanks for sharing. now i have to move in the family i had planned for it.

You cant have Slaughter without laughter.
Test Subject
#23 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 11:45 PM
YEEHAW , this is extremly well done, good work V1ND , like to see more DIFFERENT style homes around here ,not that im doing any story lines or movies but im sure one of my more upmarket familys would love this house..

cheers for sharing

If at first you dont succed you must be related to me.

Why did the alcoholic mirror every wall in his house after visiting his quack? ....... He told him to watch his drinking ......
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 8:34 AM
WOW! DO I need Nightlife? Oh well. THis is awesome! I have a 3d house building program and I am going to try to build this. This looks like an Engineer's building. Good Job.
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 12:08 PM
This is truely a work of art!!! I'm amazed at some of the building I have seen on this website....How do you learn to make this kind of stuff? I'm ok at building regular houses, but this is way out of my league!!!

Bravo!!!
Page 1 of 2