Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Four Charmed Halliwells by CharmedPiper_1

by CharmedPiper_1 Posted 8th Jan 2006 at 3:57 PM - Updated 29th May 2006 at 7:45 PM by CharmedPiper_1 : Request for eppie clothes?

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 9:50 PM
Great job! I love Charmed!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 10:37 PM
These are GREAT! thank you so much! But is it only me or where is Prue and Piper? Cant see any download for them?

If I build it they will come

SimsEstates
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 10:52 PM
good job

Mornie utúlië (darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 12:35 AM
Default Rory
You did a great job on these. I am proud of you. Thank you.
Your Friend,
Tamara
Inventor
#6 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 1:12 AM
Excellent work!

Thank you very much

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Field Researcher
#7 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 1:25 AM
Hm, missing Pru and Piper for sure. :/ Piper is the one I was wanting too.

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 2:06 AM
I'm in love with Rose McGowan, thankyou SO much for the skin!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 2:15 PM
Thanks all of you for the comments!!! I said at the beginning that I was only uploading Paige & Phoebe for now, because the files are kind of huge & I can only do two at a time. I'll upload Prue & Piper later.

"That's the problem with having pretty friends, they ALWAYS get the guy!" - HOLLY MARIE COMBS (My role model & inspiration)

**It's time to bid farewell to three beautiful witches. Charmed will be missed. All's Well That Ends Halliwell**
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 4:08 PM
Sorry to say that i don't think any of them look like the real thing.
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 10:04 PM
your just jealous...
Field Researcher
#12 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 10:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CharmedPiper_1
Thanks all of you for the comments!!! I said at the beginning that I was only uploading Paige & Phoebe for now, because the files are kind of huge & I can only do two at a time. I'll upload Prue & Piper later.

Thanks for letting me know they were up and sorry I didn't read all the notes. I was up reaaaaaaally late and uh, well yeah, I was a bad me for not catching all the notes. On the bright side I downloaded all the necessary back-end files in prep so woo hoo! Thanks! :*)

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 11:25 PM
Great job! Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 11:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inverleven5

I agree with you Inverleven... thats not easy to make good celebrities so don't be hurted charmedpiper1, they are cute sims but I reconize none of them... another try maybe?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 10:12 AM
I sent a pm to Inverleven to say thanks for inspriring me to work harder, so I'm gonna say the same to you. I'm going to tweak some of my sims today. It's really hard to make them. And after all this is my first try!! I've never made sims before. I'm only an amature. But thanx for the comments & no offence taken. :wave:

"That's the problem with having pretty friends, they ALWAYS get the guy!" - HOLLY MARIE COMBS (My role model & inspiration)

**It's time to bid farewell to three beautiful witches. Charmed will be missed. All's Well That Ends Halliwell**
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 12:10 PM
you did a great job on paige - she really looks like the actress
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 1:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CharmedPiper_1
I sent a pm to Inverleven to say thanks for inspriring me to work harder, so I'm gonna say the same to you. I'm going to tweak some of my sims today. It's really hard to make them. And after all this is my first try!! I've never made sims before. I'm only an amature. But thanx for the comments & no offence taken. :wave:

I'm very happy to see you understand me and don't be to many desapointed (and please excuse me for my bad english... i'm french)
may be you can say me what you think about my prue anyway?? :mag:
regards, elinka.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#18 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 10:33 PM
YAY Thanks! they ook even more awsome now! Great work!

If I build it they will come

SimsEstates
#19 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 4:41 PM
yeh the sims are awesome!!! piper is the totally the best for me although i feel slightly dissapointed that u only did the files in rar format and not zipped too, but still great content!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 6:32 PM
I am sorry that I can't upload them in zip too. It's the rules now that you can't upload it in rar & zip. Hope you enjoy the sims!

#21 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 7:41 PM
finally charmed yay i love charmed thabnk so much lokking for long for charmed to play on sims 2 nightlife !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great dude HOLLY MARIE COMBS is da best!!!!!!!!
#22 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 7:42 PM
is there a chance if u can get the men of charmed as well!
Test Subject
#23 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 6:29 AM
Default A little comment back
Quote: Originally posted by Inverleven5

I dont do much scuffing at people on here cause god knows I aint anyone but this got to me.

For one, she said it was her first time. God knows no one is the best at thier first try but you know what? In my thoughts, I think for someone's first time she was 85% closer than most I have seen.

Two, I personally think, for the first time now, she blew my mind! Yea dont get me wrong I think they arent exact animations of one person. But God, Paige is realy realy on the nail of how she looks. That is before she played with hair colors. She meaning Paige not the Artist. But again its her first try, which means she has the right to be proud and if she feels it aint good enough for her then she has the right to change them.

But I think they are OUTSTANDING! Keep it up! I think you have a knack that some of us dont have ::Holds head in shame::

Thanks again! Downloaded and Added a Thanks!

CatzSpirit
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 10:57 AM
You guys are all so sweet, thanx so much for standing up for me CatzSpirit, I'm glad you like them!!!!! Thank you so much!!!

As for the men, I might try to make them, but I'm moving next week & my internet source will be down. Maybe in that time I might create some of them. My internet will probably be back in the beginning of february, depending on my mom & dad! But I'll try my best since you guys are so loyal to my downloads. Thanx again to everyone. I can't describe how grateful I am to all of you.!!!

Best Wishes
CharmedPiper_1

Lab Assistant
#25 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 6:46 PM
Nice! I like all except phoebe. Sorry, I just Alyssa Milano soo pretty! And I just dont know about that sim. I really like the rest .

Dont look down on someone unless you're helping them up-Me
Page 1 of 3